****September Stars!!****

Hi everyone

I know I'm not supposed to officially move over until tomorrow but I'm fed up of waiting so I'm coming over today :happydance:

With all this talk of Dopplers I think I might have to buy one. What brands have people got??

x

Hi all, haven't got time to comment properly but just thought I'd say that I'm so exciting to be adding our first stalk to the front page!!! x

Hi ladies

How are you all today? I'm feeling very sorry for myself today as I have a nasty UTI and Had to go and get antibiotics from the doctor today. I had my 16 week appointment with the midwife yesterday and she didn't do anything except test my urine and blood pressure. She said they won't listen for the heartbeat until 24 weeks, so we were really disappointed! Also I'm getting soooo impatient to find out the gender!! It feels like forever til my 20 week scan (12th April) and we can't afford to go for a private one so we have to wait. Does anyone else feel like this stage is a bit of a weird one where you feel like you are waiting for everything and you're not sure if you are feeling the baby move or not so are desperate for reassurance?! I've felt a few flutters but have convinced myself that it is wind!

xx

Hi ladies

How are you all today? I'm feeling very sorry for myself today as I have a nasty UTI and Had to go and get antibiotics from the doctor today. I had my 16 week appointment with the midwife yesterday and she didn't do anything except test my urine and blood pressure. She said they won't listen for the heartbeat until 24 weeks, so we were really disappointed! Also I'm getting soooo impatient to find out the gender!! It feels like forever til my 20 week scan (12th April) and we can't afford to go for a private one so we have to wait. Does anyone else feel like this stage is a bit of a weird one where you feel like you are waiting for everything and you're not sure if you are feeling the baby move or not so are desperate for reassurance?! I've felt a few flutters but have convinced myself that it is wind!

xx

I have had a UTI aswell.... but just like everything else in my pregnancy its symptomless, so the phone call from my GP saying i had one was a bit of a surprise!!!

I cant afford to go for a private scan either but am patiently waiting until 27th April until mine, :cry:

I suppose its been a bit easier for us as we have bought a doppler so can reassure ourselves if needs be....

Tell your darling hubby to update his blog because ive not had anything to read for ages.....

Hi ladies

xx

I have had a UTI aswell.... but just like everything else in my pregnancy its symptomless, so the phone call from my GP saying i had one was a bit of a surprise!!!

I cant afford to go for a private scan either but am patiently waiting until 27th April until mine, :cry:

I suppose its been a bit easier for us as we have bought a doppler so can reassure ourselves if needs be....

Tell your darling hubby to update his blog because ive not had anything to read for ages.....

I wish mine was symptomless! I'm weeing every 5 minutes and have tummy pains boohoo :cry:

I really want a doppler as well. Matt bought one of those summer fetal listening system things, but it says on the back you cant use it til 21 weeks and although we have tried, we can't hear anything except my tummy rumbling!! It's not a proper doppler though and I think we will have to buy one as I'm getting more and more impatient!

He updated his blog on sunday and the one before that was friday so there should be a couple of entries there for you to read if you haven't seen those ones. He didn't update for ages as we were moving house, but I'll keep nagging him to update it regularly now so you have plenty of reading material! xx

If any of you ladies don't want to find out the sex of your little-un then let me know and I'll put a little yellow stork by your name. x

I've just dragged DH to look at prams! I think he actually enjoyed it in the end, ha ha!

Ladies I had a UTI too a couple of weeks ago and had no symptoms. I had to take antibiotics for three days and it went away. I suspect it may be back again but I'm not sure.

Teeny Weeny I think girl!

Can I have a yellow stork next to my name please? I don't think I will find out.

Congrats Gremma!

Teeny, I can't wait to find out what team you're on! x

WOw this is getting so exciting now, people finding out the sex of their babies! My gender scan is 6 weeks tomorrow... so far away! I don't even get to see my midwife until the 31st March!

I agree that so far this trimester seems to be made up of waiting! Waiting for MS to go (not happened yet) waiting for bump to appear, waiting to feel movements, waiting for heartbeat! Argh!!

Oh and just to let you know... for pudding I will mostly be having ANGEL DELIGHT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->