****September Stars!!****

I have just sobbed my heart out to Ian, felt all hormonal!! Silly me!!
:hugs: i did the same the other night haha. At least we can blame it on pregnancy heehee

I started off crying at everything, now i wish i could, perhaps it would get it out of my system a bit!

Bekks, beautiful scan pics, what a pretty girl xx

Limpets, lovely to see you back, I had my first migraine with my first pregnancy, it was the scariest thing ever, from never having one i lost my sight, hearing went all hollow, couldn't speak, my brain sort of went off line, i thought it was a stroke, and for a while so did the doctor.
Since i have had them where sensation is lost in a hand or arm, and that is like having your arm chopped off, it is very weird!
They did get so bad and frequent i got panic attacks thinking i was getting one, but they have drastically decreased now, i think prob about 2 a year which i can deal with.

Got to go, sorry for short post but need shower and check house is all locked up b4 bed!

Night All xx:hugs:

How bizarre Pinky that you're so close and your MIL lives near me!! There are 3 of us Stockport girls in Sept Stars now! It's fab. I don't know that cafe but am willing to find it! Maybe end of this week or week after next?

Heaviley lass this way ;) xx

Thanks girrls for words yest, defo speak to GP tomorrow, as its all about our future now:)

Bekkels how cute is she!!! Loving those piccies.

Glad to see you feeling better Carley and no more pains.

Hey limpetsmum, migranes are awful at the best of time never mind when pregnant :hugs:

I had a nice night last night, catching up with all our friends, dh got very very drunk mind you they all did and I never felt the slightest bit jealous!! i have a wee headache this morn tho:nope: Hope they all do aswell lol!!!

How bizarre Pinky that you're so close and your MIL lives near me!! There are 3 of us Stockport girls in Sept Stars now! It's fab. I don't know that cafe but am willing to find it! Maybe end of this week or week after next?

How bizarre! 4 of us. A meet up is definitely in order!

Drea hope you feel better for talking about it and deciding to go see your GP. :hugs:

How did it get to Sunday morning already? I have got to take Archie to a 5 year old's birthday party at a play place 10.15-12.30. Joy. And the cot is STILL not up.....

Drea - Did they have hangovers? :rofl:

Hormonal girls:)haha:) - So far I haven't actually cried at much, just a few things but I find I'm way more emotional than usual.

I don't know if there's anything else I've missed to catch up on? Looks like we're in for another dull day today in Stoke. Whatever happened to all the nice weather!?

Thanks to everyone who commented about my pics, I still can't believe how much like my OH she looks! he's a cutie too. I really wanted to ninja a picture of him this morning because he sleeps in the same position as she was in and looks soooooo alike but I've lost my camera card :dohh: :rofl:

X

Well dh is still sleeping in our room which smells like a brewery!! Hoping the rest be suffering aswell:haha::haha:

Wow, Heaviley? Then you are REALLY close! St George's is there isn't it? That's my girls' school until the end if July

I've just noticed........I have a chubby(ish) baby on my ticker! yay! only two boxes to go!

:wohoo:

Me too Bekklez i have just realised i have moved up a box too its exciting

Morning everyone!
I just had such a good sleep and feel quite relaxed and healthy. I had that awful pre-cold tickle in my throat and sinuses yesterday as I was walking home from the hair salon and I felt quite rotten for most of the evening. Vitamins, masses of water, and a good sleep seems to have warded it off for now. fingers crossed! I have just one more week of very heavy programming to get through, then it's my summer holidays and I would rather not be enjoying a cold for either of those!

We have a few fun things to do today and a few chores.
They have this program in Calgary called the Birthplace Forest, where you register the birth of your baby and they plant a tree in his/her honour in various green spaces around the city. We just got notice of Simon's tree and there is supposed to be a little ceremony there today, so we may pop by.

We are finally getting some beautiful weather here, so outdoors today as much as possible, I think! :) Before you hate me, all you poor things stuck inside, please remember the snow we had two weeks ago! :)

Great 4D pics everyone!
We had a set taken for Simon as part of his 18-week healthy baby ultrasound. They are deeply creepy to look at at that age. Totally skin and bone. We are very mean parents and called him Gollum for most of the pregnancy after those! :)
Getting the 4Ds done later in the pregnancy is a much better idea - let baby put on some fat and cuten up a bit.
My husband still doesn't like looking at those photos. He found them very creepy. :nope:

Oh! and very pleased with my haircut yesterday: a cute little shaggy bob - super easy to maintain and well out of reach of baby fingers! :)

Sarahkka glad you are feeling better! We had some 4d shots done when we went for a scan at 17 weeks and I agree, they are totally freaky at that stage! Baby just looked like a bag of bones and had a rather large head. The ones from this time are so much better now that baby has a bit of fat on her!

xx

Hi Girls

Here is my 29 week bump! I've also included my 23 week in the same top (1st pic). What do you think?

xx

Attachments

• bump23.jpg
    bump23.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
  • bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1
Oh Emzywemzy, your bump is really coming along, it looks beautiful

SarahKKa, still cant believe Calgary was snowing 2 weeks ago is that normal for this time of year? I love the tree idea, wish they did something similar over here think i might take a look into it.

Bekklez - Your baby is gorgeous loving the 4d pics, making me want one done myself :)

Drea - Hoping your having a bit if a better day today, you know where we are if you need us xxx

Limpetsmum - How's your head now ? Has the migraine gone, hope so xx

Well after a very messy day yesterday of an all day football and food/drink fest round ours I've spent most of the day snoozing in the sofa wilst hungover DH cleans the very dirty kitchen.

Finally bought a car yesterday sayking goodbye to my convertible Thursday and picking up my Ford Focus... its only a couple of years old and I surprisingly think I love it already.... feels like a grown up car rather than a stupid impractical car. Feel excited !!

Sister rang me earlier to tell me she's ben in the loft to find her baby stuff, I cant believe how much she is giving us (quite lucky considering we haven't really bought anything yet)

30 newborn & 0-3 month babysuits and vests ( 2nd baby was 9ib 10oz so never fitted into the newborn stuff)
Mamas & Papas swing
Mamas & Papas Bouncer
M & P Moses Basket & stand
Mama Jo jo support pillow for pregnancy and feeding
Shes also giving us her M&P Cot

Another friend rang before my sister to offer us her pine Mamas & Papas Changing Table

I'm so blown away with it all, it will save us so much £££

Hope your all having a good weekend xxx

Great pics Bekkz - She's gorgeous! :thumbup:

Emzy - loving the bump progression!

Well, I'm finally in 3rd tri!!! :yipee: So should I post this twice? lol.

We've been to see the priest this morning, and got our wedding booked in for 25th June 2011. I'm dead excited! Just gotta go book the reception this aft now!

Although on a damper note, the woman meant to be coming to view my horse has completely wasted my time, and hasn't even called to let me know that she's not coming today. So now i'm having to email all of the people who i sent a message to saying that someone was coming to look at her to let them know she's still available. Timewasters - what is the point?

Hope all are well... xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->