****September Stars!!****

Morning girlies, I can officially post in third tri this morning! Woo hoo 27 weeks!

MrsJO8 so sorry to hear all that's going on, like you really need it hey? I really do hope things improve for you soon.

I have definitely been getting some BHs this last few days, especially when I am out walking the dogs. It's weird having them again, I had completely forgotten what they are like. Odd bloomin things they are.

My little boy is sat here with me at the kitchen table, eating his choc choc crispies (coco pops)- he has just demanded a "fraw" (straw!) to suck up the choc milk! What a nutritious brekky.

Sorry my memory for catch up this morning is a bit crap. I think I had too much of a deep sleep!

I agree with Optical and everyone else, I love coming on here and having a natter and catching up with what's going on with everyone's lives. I do consider you all my friends, it's lovely knowing you can log on and have a rant or just a laugh! It will be lovely as we are all nearing the end of third tri and the birth announcements and baby pics are coming through! Lovely!! :kiss:

Have a good day everyone! And avoid the footy wherever possible!! I actually really like footy but am more of a club fan than an England fan - shoot me but I've got Italian roots so I always support Italy in the world cup! Plus, we have the noisiest people next door and next door but one to us, and you can guarantee that they will both be having huge BBQs and footy parties tonight, which will go on until 4 or 5 am ish and we will need to wear our ear plugs if we want to get any sleep!! :coffee:

Hello ladies, how's everyone this morning? it looks like it's going to be a nice day!

I have my 4D scan at 3pm. Nervous now! I hope she's ok in there. :wohoo:

I just told OH that I'm a few days away from third tri and explained it'll be the last 12 weeks until baby is here and he's like "I'm not giving birth to a baby, just you!"
charming men <3

Happy third tri Asher!!!!!

X

Thanks girls!! Good luck Bekks for your scan this afternoon! I am sooooo jealous! Get your piccies on here ASAP!! xx

Good Luck for your scan Bek!

Can't believe we have 99 days to go .................... eee :sick: xxx

Asher, I forgot to tell you: I'm in Cale Green. My MIL lives in Reddish! Do you know the Funky Monkey Cafe on Davenport Rd? Maybe we could meet there sometime? I'm a teeny bit restricted without car and the darn IBS.

bekkles enjoy every minute of your scan! :cloud9: can't wait to see your piccies! x

Thanks everyone :kiss:

I'll post the pictures after I've done.

Does anyone know if it's normal to start with morning sickness at almost 27 weeks? I've been fine through my pregnancy but the last three days I've felt so ill and sick! I'm constantly nauseous and don't feel like eating at all :shrug:

X

Hey all!!! Congrats Asher!!! 3rd Tri, we are all nearing closer and closer!! Bekkelz enjoy your scan Im sure you will:) big hugs :hugs: MrsJ, she sounds like a right one!!

Well been up and had a productive morning, now Im knackered!! Had a busy day yest, lunch with my dad then dinner with my mum!! Still being very emotional, feel like Im cracking up at times, think I need to speak to gp as im not coping so well more and more these days, keep paniking that pnd will return so bad if Im feeling like this now:( need to perk up and give myself a slap sometimes.xxx

How bizarre Pinky that you're so close and your MIL lives near me!! There are 3 of us Stockport girls in Sept Stars now! It's fab. I don't know that cafe but am willing to find it! Maybe end of this week or week after next?

Hi ladies! Bekklez, my morning sickness came back with a vengeance, and up until last week I was once again being sick on a daily basis! Maybe this is why I weigh the same now as I did at my 8 week booking in appointment!!!!!

Hellloooooooooo to everyone... too tired to reply to people particularly, I have about 250+ reports to write so I suppose I better get my weetabix down me and crack on with it as I have NOTHING to do this weekend as I'm a loner!!!

Lonely.... I am so lonely.... I have nobody... of my owwwwwwn

Well i thought i posted this morning but i cant find it anywhere now, so must have hit the wrong button!

99 days today :thumbup:

Bekkles, I think morning sickness can vary at any time, I felt a little better at about 16 weeks but recently the sickness and feeling crap has started again, i feel really odd but think its just baby taking it out of me.
Hope the scan is great, so exiting seeing baby so clearly xx
I forgot to say yes, treasure isle is a facebook game, I play farmville, treasure isle, sometimes cafe world, i get bored quickly with them tbh, and don't have loads of time for them but just play when i get a quiet moment!
Oh, and your oh's comment sounds like something mine would come out with, he is more interested in the football, by far, he will even interrupt me talking about the baby for some random trash!!

Baby has been going nuts this morning, i had a bath, just because i wanted to relax and it was all pretty quiet in there, but since i got out its been wriggles and kicks, and big movements, trying to work out which bits are what but can't!

Well have to go and do dd her juice, was going to go out with the girls but they are glued in front of flushed away so leaving them for now, they can come out later looks like the weather is here to stay today.

Back later :hugs:xx

Hi ladies! Bekklez, my morning sickness came back with a vengeance, and up until last week I was once again being sick on a daily basis! Maybe this is why I weigh the same now as I did at my 8 week booking in appointment!!!!!

Hellloooooooooo to everyone... too tired to reply to people particularly, I have about 250+ reports to write so I suppose I better get my weetabix down me and crack on with it as I have NOTHING to do this weekend as I'm a loner!!!

Lonely.... I am so lonely.... I have nobody... of my owwwwwwn

:hugs: you have us!:happydance:

Have fun at your scan bekz! Can't wait to c ur piccies :)

I haven't been getting morning sickness back, but my appetite seems to have waned - especially compared to a few weeks ago when I just couldn't get full! Now i'm not really fancying anything to eat, nevermind craving. My weight gain too seems to have stopped, and i'm not sure if my bump is getting any bigger over the past few weeks. Still, bubs is moving perfectly fine all of the time, so i'm not worried. At my 25 week midwife appointment she said I looked ok too, even though she didn't measure me.

I've just got back from the hairdressers, where i've gone back to brown rather than red. I found that even the red permanent colour was washing out within a couple of weeks, and leaving me with a washed-out orange and dark roots (a great look). So now i'm going brown, even though I go every 4 weeks-ish anyway.

Drea, I'm on anti-depressants, although they have cut my dose down to the minimum that it can be. I was on them before I fell pregnant, and throughout my pregnancy they have gradually reduced the dosage - at the moment I take 10mg Fluoxetine (prozac) per day. The lowest tablet form they do is 20mg daily, so now i'm on liquid form. Although it does pass to the baby in very small quantities, I suffered really badly with PND after the birth of my daughter, so seeing as I was on the prozac before I got pregnant, we have weighed up the risks and it seems better for me to stay on the reduced dose rather than coming off it altogether only to go back on. The reason they say this is because it takes up to a month to get into your system fully, and I personally had to put up with feeling sick and crappy for the first few weeks of taking it. This way, if I do get PND, my dosage can just be upped. Hopefully though, this reduced dose will keep it at bay.

I must say, I have been feeling more fed up lately. It could be because of my lowered dose of medicine, but more than likely I think it's because i'm bored and hormonal. I seem to be crying a hell of a lot lately.. I'm monitoring it, but it's so hard to tell whether it's because of lowering my meds or pregnancy hormones! I did try to come off them completely, and it wasn't good at all - I basically 'crashed'. So what i'm trying to say is, don't feel bad if you need a little help. It's better to catch it now than to wait until you have a problem, cos then it might interfere with bonding with your baby like mine did. :hugs:

How bizarre Pinky that you're so close and your MIL lives near me!! There are 3 of us Stockport girls in Sept Stars now! It's fab. I don't know that cafe but am willing to find it! Maybe end of this week or week after next?

That would be great but not this week. I only have ONE free day (Wednesday) All the other days we have appointments. But the week after is still free (so far).

The cafe is right next to Hallam Park (or nearly anyway) not too far from St Georges.

Afternoon ladies

Louise and Optical - I know what you mean about feeling lonely. My phone bill is really high because I'm missing my family (they live in Dorset) so am constantly on the phone to my Mum and my Grandmother's. My best-friend has been absolutely brilliant so I'm lucky but I've felt quite lonely when she's been off doing things (like going on holiday to Cuba) which we would normally have done together before I was married and pregnant. I've been making a real effort to try and make new friends via my volunteer work at the Toy Library and also to get friendlier with my neighbours too. I joined the NCT today because I know they do a 0-6 month group meeting at a local cafe once a week so I'm going to make the effort to go when the baby arrives. I've also been reading about their breastfeeding support group and I think that might come in handy too.

Talking of the NCT I went to one of their nearly new sales this morning in Twickenham (not my local branch but close enough) If you haven't been I can't recommend them highly enough. I got a Close Baby Carrier brand new for £10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are £58+ in the shops. :happydance: :happydance: Here is the link if anyone is interested
https://www.closeparent.com/Default.aspx?tabid=163&txtSearch=CLBC180&SortField=ProductName
I've got it in the Natural colour. Admittedly I would probaby have bought Charcoal if I was buying it new but for £10 I don't care what colour it is. I also bought a Light and Sounds Dog rattle for £1 and a Top and Tail Bowl for 50p. To be honest if I had, had the patience I probably could have bought more but DH was getting fed up because it was so busy. I think I'll take my friend rather than DH with me to the next one, I'll be a bit more prepared for the scramble. If anyone is looking to buy things like those Bumbo Seats definitely check out your local sale as there were tons of them for sale and they are pretty expensive new for something that is only used for a few months. I always think anything plastic in great condition is great to buy second hand, because after a quick wash it's as good as new.

Have a great day ladies x

Attachments

• Close Carrier.jpg
    Close Carrier.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Dog Rattle.jpg
    Dog Rattle.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 35
Morning girls!
I had such a good sleep and woke up at 5:30 am just rarin' to go! :shock:
It's actually great to have this quiet time to myself before everyone else gets up.
Plans for today: clean my filthy house! Bit of gardening! Hair appointment!
Optical - I went for auburn at my last appointment (on Jan.9!! a very long time ago) and I have just been seeing some brown roots the last few weeks. It blended really well and while I usually go to the salon every 3-4 months, having a colour stay in that long is fantastic! I'm going to do the same again, I think. :blush: It's all about low hair maintenance with me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->