****September Stars!!****

Emzy - There's a definite difference!

Opticalillus - Congrats on third tri. We'll all be there soon and then we'll have babies before we know it. :wohoo:

Jellycat - Sounds like you're lucky getting so much stuff. We had some clothes given to us too by a friend. It's all girls stuff though and she gave it to us before we even knew if we were expecting a girl. Lucky it wasn't a boy really! :haha:

I'm reeeallyyyyy hungry today! so far I've had;
Two rounds of Jam on toast
Packet of hula hoops
A huge cookie from Tesco
Huge portion of Sheppherds pie, veg + chips

And I feel like I could still eat for England. I'm planning what's next :rofl:

So many peeps moving over!! Congrats to you all, feel like I have ages left here!! Thank for everyones support and kind words, never thought id be one to post how Im feeling on a forum but I feel I can tell you girls anything and feel so at ease with it, hopefully got some friends for life here:)

That some great stuff you are getting JellyCat!! It really helps when you have people helping out like that, its amazing what you can save!.

What a difference Emzy, lovely bump:)
Im feeling not bad today although Ive got one of my heads here and hoping it will ease, gave in and took some co-codomol after trying to percivere with a paracetamol, only took 1 and doc has prescribed them for times like this, my usual medication for my heads was out the window lol. My dh spoke to his mum and I got a groveling apology about all the talking about me stuff, she has always been really nice just lately we rubbing each other up the wrong way but now Im going ti try to forget about it all, have my family at the end of the day!

Its so crazy I have a confession, my guilt pleasure I am such a Rocky fan....... Rocky 4 my fav is on virgin plus 1 and im in heaven, just love him have done since i was 12 so so sad lolol

Cant believe our babies be here soon girls, cant wit for ticker to move again and my appointment with consultant in July to get my date!!

BIG Congratulations Opticalilus on reaching 3rd tri :happydance: Looking forward to all of us still here joining you soon xxx

Big waves to everyone,

Emzy, Much more stretched top for the second pic! Its how i know my bumo is growing, harder to fit into some things!:happydance:

Congrats those in 3rd tri and Drea for 99 days on your ticker!!xx

I feel a bit better today, have been feeling low but coming out the other side of it now, I have made a bit more effort with dh and he has with me and it makes me feel better about things and stop resenting things so much, and I know it will improve more.:thumbup:

Did my big food shop today, was busy in the supermarket, and i really hate busy shops, every one armed with trolleys and not looking where they are going, with bump height children running about it scares me.

Sorry not to say more but tired and feeling a bit out of it this afternoon, looking forward to feeding everyone and sorting baths and bed for children so i can go to bed!

Back tomorrow and hope to catch up better then xx:hugs:

HI everyone! Drea and babythinkpink, glad you're both feeling a little better today :hugs:

Congrats optical on 3rd tri! Woo!

I'm BORED of writing school reports! I've done about 100 so far this afternoon, I forget how long it takes! I like to do them properly, no cutting and pasting.. I like to make them personal as I know if it was my child I'd want to know that the teacher is talking about MY child and not just 'children like mine' if you know what I mean!! ANyway, only got about 7 sets to go now which is... roughly...160 ish?!

Great bump Emzy

Optical - congrats on reaching 3rd tri. I can't wait until it's my turn on Weds :happydance:
On the horse front you should let anyone that wants to come have a look - you might end up with a bidding war.

Drea - glad you are feeling better :hugs:

Jellycat - great freebies - that's awesome.

Sorry if I've missed anyone out. My brain isn't all there today, felt really guilty as my friend came over this afternoon and I fell asleep at one point. We found out that the boy my DH tutors after school has got Chicken Pox today. DH doesn't know if he has had it himself as a child and his Mum can't remember either (??). I know I have because I've got some scars. Just hope DH doesn't catch it because the stupid spots take quite a long time to come out. I know I can't catch it again but I don't much fancy catching shingles which you can get if you have had Chicken Pox. Apparently it's the same virus and it lives dormant in your spine. Eeeek!

I hope everyone has had a nice weekend
x

Had a lovely family day out today, now I am shattered!! My puppy is fast asleep next to me!! For the past couple of days I have had a stitch in my left hand side when walking and period like pains, gonna ask my mw about it tomorrow! I keep thinking it might be a uti?!! Never had one before so have no idea!!

Hope everyone is ok xx

hello ladies thought id pop by as ive been useless recently and not been posting enough...i have however done a naked belly pic for you all to cringe at........

Ive been a bit crazy today and sorted out the entire house, looking lovely nut im shattered, shower, food then bed i think for another LOVELY week at work (11 weeks left in counting).... yey

Attachments

• 13062010083.jpg
    13062010083.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 10
Gorgeous bump Carley!! Jealous!!

Here goes with my bump pics, I have just put them on 3rd tri but just in case!!!

Pic 1 - me normal
bump1.JPG
Pic 2 - me pushing belly out!!!
bump4.JPG
Pic 3 and 4 - with vest from front and side....
bump2.JPG
bump3.JPG

DO I look 28 weeks pregnant?!?!! You are allowed to be honest!

Carley the belly pic is lovely! You look super healthy!

Emzy love the bump pic, you can REALLY see the difference!!

Jellycat it's cool being given stuff eh? Makes such a difference money wise, and saves it for all the other stuff you need! Fab!

Mmmm Bekklez healthy appetite!! Shepherds Pie sounds good, yum!

I am crap tonight, have missed loads of people out! Am so ready for my little man to go back to school tomorrow, much as I love him!!

Mmmm veggie lasagne for me soon. Had a naughty McDonalds at about 4..... oops....

Sorry Louise I missed your post there!! You look fab!! And everyone looks different at 28 weeks preggers!! xx

Louise you look brill babe ive commented in third tri for ya xxx

ASHER I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!!! You've made me want to drive to McDonalds you are a bad bad person!!!!

Ha ha Carley!! If I said Quarter Pounder with cheese meal, and chicken nuggets, with BBQ sauce, would that be even worse?!!! Hee heeeeee!!! x

Thank you :)

It's about 30 mins round trip to maccy d's but god I'm tempted right now!!

Nope, I can't do it, I won't do it.... although maybe it would help my bump grow.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Seriously am so tempted! I love quarter pounders....

Looking gorgeous Carley and Louise!!!

I have just eaten some homemade bread and jam, was yummy!!!

oh my god i want it its only round the corner too ...... if they delivered id have had 5 of them by now

Haha Carley!! I am so glad I am a veggie, mac d's do nowt for me!!!

I ran to the kitchen and quickly cut myself some bread and cheese and olives, otherwise I would have driven to maccy d's!!! (But.... I am going to the hospital tomorrow morning for my consultant appointment so might find myself going through a drive through for lunch!!)

Good luck for tomorrow Louise!! Hope it goes well chick xxx

I have my 28 week mw appointment!! Can't believe I haven't seen her for 12 weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->