****September Stars!!****

I have already started a thread about my amazing shock finding out I'm having a girl :pink:, As i already have a son so having a girl was a dream come true but i just didn't think it would happen. I have the whole scan on DVD and i cant stop watching it, the appointment was a hour so you can imagine how bored my friends and family are when i force them to watch it..lol

I have a load of boy clothes i have to take back tomorrow (yes i was that sure i was having a boy !!), but any excuse to go shopping. I promised to wait till the end of the month but its primark shopping tomorrow which i dont think counts ; )

I am now the proud owner of two baby guinea pigs.. and the hamster which was keeping everyone awake at night is now with my ex husband, so it can keep him and his wife awake at night instead... revenge is sweet !!

I haven't applied for the HIP grant, my next appointment isnt till 28 weeks so i guess i wont get a chance to apply till then, dont even have my bounty pack application thing either..

Emzywemzy, carley22, Louise3512uk ,Mrsj08 love the bump pics x

Genies girl, im so sorry to hear you had to put your cat down, must have been awful

congrats to all the girls moving over to third tri, keep a seat warm for me !!!

Loving you bump Mrs J08!! Can sop see the difference:) Thanks for the info Im really liking that pram now:) We also have a big boot but I was just thinking of weight wise for lifting to and from.x

Drea - I'm 5ft 3 and a bit of a weakling but I didn't have any problem lifting it, especially as it has the handle so you have something definite to grab hold of. I don't know what it actually weighs but it was lighter than the Icandy Apple as I tried them one in each hand. Lol! I found that apart from a McClaren Techno which was super lite, most of the popular prams are much of a muchness weight wise. That said, the Icandy Cherry was definitely lighter than the others. I meant to say before, I bought the silver chasis but you can also chose black if you prefer.
x

hey ladies!! just popping in to see how everyone's doing!!

Down to double digits today!!:happydance::happydance: Cant come sooner!! i feel like i going to be preggo forever!! about a week til i move over to 3rd tri! seems most of us are already there.

me and LO are doing good! didnt go to bed until 2am!! going to sleep is getting harder!!

Congrats to people moving over!!:flower:

Just popping in to say hi,

I have been busy today and baby been quiet, but prob because i have been busy! Getting a few little movements now i have sat down.
Not had the best of days, that monday feeling, plus one adhd child at home without meds, what a nightmare, I now know why i give it to him, and what a bloomin good job they do, my son says he feels so much more in control on the meds so back to it tomorrow, its not fair on him to be moaned at all the time when he isn't aware of himself at all!

Louise, you have a cute bump, and we are all so very different, you look from your wedding pics that you are a pretty petite size anyway and so it makes sense that you would not pile it on during pregnancy if you are eating sensibly, I am a petite size 8 normally but i eat for an army when i am pregnant so my bump is hugely made up of 'surplus intake' Ha :haha:
I think personally because we have been involved with Amy during her pregnancy with Darcie it is more appropriate for us to just name Darcie's star, plus she is one of the September Stars, although if there is money left there is no reason not to do both, it is very difficult to know, my friend lost her baby at term and i was trying to thing of what to do on the baby's birthday and just ended up bawling not knowing what to do, i think i will put something on the grave, a flower teddy bear or something, from my dd, they would have been little playmates:cry:

Ladykara, congrats on your Pink bump! :happydance:

Becs, I get stitch in both sides, it seems to be totally random, sometimes i am ok, then times i have to walk like an old lady at snails pace! Rarely is it bothe sides at once, and i think it is just stretching.:hugs:

From what i heard the government :devil: are changing child benefit to be received up til the child is 13, which is bloody mad because it is teens you start needing the money for them! Also at the moment it assumes you get the money til the child is out of full time education, so 16 or 19 depending on what your child does, and with the last governments:devil: idea that all children should stay in education til 18 (another mad thing when some children would be so much better off in work training or apprentiship) this means you have to support your child til they are out of education so 18-19 yet child benefit the support you get runs out at 13, how bloody mad is that! Anyway enough on the government:devil: it annoys me!
The hip i think we just about still get, the £500 payout for pregnant women on benefits has been cut to £100, but not sure when from, and the only one that will really affect our babies is the baby savings that the government:devil: will put £250 into for each baby born up til ....August, then after then it drops to £50, some drop, and rather unfair considering this government:devil: wern't even in when we got pregnant! I really an shutting up about it now!:hugs:
No question where i stand really is there:haha:

Anyway waves to everyone else, I am going now, my dh has taken his ds to boxing which gives me a few hours clear to check out here, emails, and facebook, do a bit of housework and feed the kids, getting them all ready for bed by the time they get back, which is so much easier without a dh under my feet!:thumbup:

My last week here b4 i move to the 3rd tri:happydance:

:hugs:
:baby:thinkpink xx

Aaaaaaaaaaahhh babythinkpink I love you! :cloud9: That is the one and only time i have been called petite! I am actually a size 12/14 normally so not really petite but not particularly big either, like I said to blob I seem to have just grown outwards altogether!!

My friend lent me a maxi dress today, it's not maternity but it's a size 16/18 I think, well when I hold it against me it makes my bump look lovely and big and round! I'll have to post a picture! I think I will be living in dresses!!

Also babythinkpink (should just call you baby eh, nobody puts baby in a corner!) I tend to agree with the gift for Amy, think it's nice that this is something from just the stars, I have no doubt her nearest and dearest will do something for her and maybe there'll be a big collection on the main forum but I like that this is a personal thing from us...

Naming a star is looking good, but we wil have quite a lot of funds left over so are we all ok if I get a maaaaaaaaaaassive bouquet of flowers for her to go with it? Anyone have any preference?

i think that its a perfect idea louise - and little darcie has soo many people thinking about her everyday it'll be lovely to look up and think of her at night time.....

Carley don't! You just made me blub!! I'm an emotional wreck at the moment!

Louise I finally sent my money off today, so you should have it tomorrow!! I am so sorry its taken me ages to send, my brain is so not with it!!

My 28 week appointment went well, I am measuring about 28cm, so I think she is going to be a small baby, I am not bothered, easier to push out!!! Sent of my HiP thingy! Got to go back and have my bloods taken as she couldn't get my veins up!!! Bp is normal and urine was perfect!!! Having my GTT on Monday but the mw seems to think I will be fine!! My BMI was only a fraction too high and thats why I have to have one!! FFS!! The mw said I am very relaxed and its good that I am keeping myself active!! Don't see her now till 36 weeks, here you have to see your GP at 32 weeks!!

Shit sorry louise - dont wanna make ppl cry.

Becs glad all went well and lucky you with the little bubs!!!!

It's ok Carley!

Becs I am seeing my GP for my 31 week appointment too! But then my 34 week is with consultant instead of midwife now, so I won't see her again till 36 weeks... SCARY! My fundal height was 27 1/2 cm at 27+3 so about the same as you!!

Oooo maybe we will have little ones!!! I was only 7lb 7 and so was Ian, my sis was only 7lb 4, and both my nephew and niece were small!! So fingers crossed!! Couldn't imagine pushing out a massive one!!! OUCH, springs to mind!!!!

Babythinkpink - although various things were discussed by the Lib Dems and Tory's before and after the election the only measure that has been confirmed to date is cutting the CTF for all but those on the lowest incomes. Measures regarding HIP, Sure Start Maternity and Child Benefit haven't been confirmed yet. No doubt they will be outlined in the budget next week - I think there has also been talking of removing Child Benefit entirely for people of a combined income over £32k. I have no doubt there are going to be cuts around these things, but don't forget whatever is announced in the Emergency Budget still has to be debated and passed by the Commons before it can be put in place. Even if the cuts are passed they might not become immediately effective. I think we are going to have to keep our fingers crossed and see what next week brings. Just remember that despite looking at it several times even Thatcher didn't touch Child Benefit. The reason being the administration costs involved in means testing it for example amount to more than the burden of paying the benefit to all. Given they have already hit the CTF, I think HIP will be an easy target but they may well leave Child Benefit and Sure Start alone for now. I suspect the big one is going to be increasing VAT to 20% as that is the quickest way to make money and is indiscriminate so easier to "defend" in their eyes. x

I think Wayne was about 7lb something but I was on the larger side at 8lb 9ozs so I wasn't expecting her to be tiny! Did your mw say that it might mean a smaller baby?

Ian and I were talking about things earlier and as he said to me, we are lucky that we have never had to claim anything and are quite fortunate that he earns good money, albeit his tax and and NI are a bloody joke! And we do live off one wage as I don't work and when I did try and claim when we moved here I was told I hadn't paid enough NI??!! How do they work out that people that have never worked can claim straight away?!! Oh well nevermind!

Good evening all taken ages get through all the post's and now iv forgotten everything i was going to reply to!!! lol!!

Got my consultant appointment tomorrow and a scan!! Can't wait see LO again...want them to confirm he is in fact a he, for some reason since my mad spending spree im panickng he is a she!!!! Is this normal?? xx

Yes perfectly normal! Even after we were told that ours was a she at the 20 week scan, I had a bit of a panic that this would change at the 4d scan!!

I keep thinking at our 4d scan we will see it s boy LMAO!!!

Yes perfectly normal! Even after we were told that ours was a she at the 20 week scan, I had a bit of a panic that this would change at the 4d scan!!

Well we were told boy at 20 week scan but she said "i think your having a little boy" but i know they are cautious in case they are wrong! But they dont usually get boy wrong do they?? :wacko: hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->