****September Stars!!****

My son was 10lbs, i had no stitches and only had gas and air (not through choice, he just popped out so quick) before i was pregnant i was very skinny and his dad is also skinny so god knows why he was so big. I am hoping this time it will be slightly smaller but at my 4d scan they said she was really chubby for 25 weeks... Im a little worried now she is going to be a big baby too... Just hope she comes out just as easy.

No they say that if they say boy you can be pretty confident, but if they say girl take a little pinch of salt!! But I knew this one was a girl from the second I got my bfp!!

Louise, yeah im more than happy to go with the star and maseeeve bouquet. Well girls my first baba was early and was 10lbs 13oz.....................(emergency sun roof for that one!) Bigger babies run in the family but not that big.

Thankfully this time I am being monitored and scanned more although funnily I do not have a gtt test this time, dont know why thats been missed tbh as they advised last time they thought I had gtt and this contributed to his size!

Ive been very un motivated today! I have so much to do in this house but today I just couldnt motivate myself so hopefully tomorrow Ill get up and get on with it as im sure Ill feel better when its done!! I have a gp appt on wed to discuss how im feeling.

I hope your gp appointment goes well drea :) AND OH MY GOODNESS THAT'S A BIG BABY!! I have silly fears that if this baby is big, I won't be able to have a c section because I have an anterior placenta?! I have visions of them having to chop limbs off her to get her out then sewing them back one!!!!!

Well done you ladykara!! Mason was never coming out if me!! I only got to 4cm after 2 days in labour, 1 at home, 1 in hosp, thats with hosp giving me drip and breaking waters!! Emergency C-section it was. My ribs were just far too small even though I am a bigger girl thats my fault, wasnt built that way!!

This time I have many growth scans, next is 15th July so Im awaiting being told this one is a stone hehe. Well no hopefully with my planned section at 38 weeks this one may not be as big but hey as long as my bubba is healthy Im happy:)

had midwife today my 3rd one so far , does anyone else never see the same person?

Got my hip form i already knew that i dont get two grants because there is two babies but i lived in hope :)

Growth scan and consultant tommorow , looking forward to seeing them again.
My bump is measuring 29 weeks because there is two.

Hope all who have apointments this week get on okay x

Becs - there are lots of misconceptions about the benefits system and the onus is on the potential recipient to know what they can claim. Very little advice is given on what is available. That is the reason why people who have been in the system for a long time know everything they are entitled to whereas people like myself who were suddenly made redundant after 12 years haven't got a clue. There are two types if job seekers allowance - contributions based and income base. People who have been employed have their contributions assessed. If they have paid enough N.I they are entitled to the allowance regardless of their financial situation & their partners income is not considered. By the sounds of it you hadn't paid enough N.I to be entitled to Contributions based. Income based is exactly that and by the sounds of it you wouldn't have been entitled to it because of your partners income. I'm not going to go into the merit's of the system but I thought it was worthwhile explaining why you missed out. Unfortunately newspapers like The Sun and The Mail have a lot to answer for because they spend time exposing the rare people who are fleecing the system. The reality is that people who are entitled to claim income based are usually in severe financial difficulty. They might get their rent paid for them but I don't think it's easy for anyone to live on a minimum of £60.50 a week. I've seen some real horror stories at the job centre. It's horrifying that in this day and age we still have an astonishing % of children living in poverty. I see it every week at my Volunteer work - it was a real eye opener for me. Sorry I just read that back and I sound like I'm preaching. I don't mean to, just wanted to explain why you couldn't claim x x

Louise I think that naming a star after Darcie is just so touching... and buying a HUGE bouquet of flowers is a great idea!!!

xo

Morning everyone :)

I had so much i wanted to write and i've forgotten it all!! haha!

I also keep thinking 'hmm what if they got the gender wrong' but tbh i think there is no question with my little man! I said to the sonographer 'is it definitley a boy then' she zoomed in on his willy and said 'yes i would say so, look hes standing to attention' LOL at the angle she was at you could definitley tell he wasnt a girl! No shy baby for me ! :blush: I'm still waiting for my HiP money so i can book a 4D scan, i'm so impatient i want it now!!

I can't remember who it was maybe becs and babythinkpink (?) who had a stitch with walking? I have that really bad aswell its not nice :nope: I really struggle to walk anywhere quickly, which is a nightmare with an impatient dog that literally takes me for a walk!! I look so silly hobbling along the street clutching my sides, and i do get a few funny looks!!

Everyones bumps are gorgeous :) I've tried yo upload my 27 wk one not sure if it has worked?

Off to see the midwife this afternoon :happydance: can't wait to hear my bubbas heartbeat! Do you think she will sign my sure start grant form if i agree not to send it til next week? I hope she does because i won't see her until 31 weeks after today , and i wanted to use the money to start buying things for the nursery!

Wow i've wrote an essay! Hope everyone is well today xxx

Has my pic worked?!!

Attachments

• Photo0082.jpg
    Photo0082.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 11
Lilia you look gorgeous, love the dress!!!

Well I have done all my jobs, now waiting for argos to deliever the last piece of nursery furniture!! And we have the repair man coming out!! I hate waiting in!!

I nearly fell down the stairs this morning with the hoover, it could of been quite nasty!! I twisted my bloody ankle, lesson learnt me thinks!!!!

Hope you are all ok xx

Lilla - You look great, also love the dress. :thumbup:

Becs - No more carrying hoovers down stairs for you! [-X

And I am officially in third tri today! :wohoo:

Hello all. I am just posting a quick one as its 2:30am here and I am off to bed. Congrats to the ladies who are moving over to the 3rd trimester now, seems to be going to quickly.

I have to say that when I first got to the second trimester I kept following the women who are ahead of me always wondering what I will be feeling and going through when I get toward the end of the second but it never seems to occur to me that I was moving that way until today lol it just suddenly hit me as I am not officially in my last week of second trimester that I have gotten there and didn't even know it, its just crazy how time flies sometimes. I will be cherishing this last week here before I move over and excited to move on to the next part.

I have been in a sad mood all day, because of a stupid dream. How hormonal can you get that a dream changes your feelings for the day. I won't share it here as I was in tears several times today thinking about it, it was so vivid. If anyone is curious its on my blog but by all means you don't have to read it. I am off to bed and hoping for happy dreams tonight.

Hey girls just a quickie and a selfish post if im allowed as im at work and darent get caught!!

IM IN THIRD TRI TODAY OMG!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"