****September Stars!!****

I find out what team i'm on a week on sat :happydance: Not going to be telling people though so stick me on team yellow :D

Having a lovely night with lots of tea, munchies, Jo Frost and one born every minute :D

What's everyone up to tonight? xx

Awww sorry to hear that :( I am only so desperate for it because of people talking about it so much on here yesterday! I'm just disappointed it's strawberry flavour not butterscotch :(

I could just eat some jelly... dont have any in though and even if i did it'd take AGGGESS to set. Hubby went out and got my 10 packs of fruit salad chewit though yummm

I am now about to make myself some butterscotch angel delight!!! Hopefully it wont take long to set!! YUM YUM!!!

Hubby is out helping at cadets, just had a shower and now watching crap on tv, looking forward to one born every minute!!!

God you ladies are infectious!

I had to go to the shop and buy angel delight and they only had butterscotch...luckily as I am allergic to strawberry stuff!
But nom nom nom it was nice!!

I cant believe we are getting the first of the genders already:dohh:Seems like only yesterday I was peeing on a stick in disbelief and now I am impatient for my 20 week scan (STILL no appointment in post today!)

Hopefully my sinuses are clearing up I have been steaming myself as much as possible all day...at about 10:30am my OH came wandering in the door:blush:he had felt bad that I was really feeling crappy and that our wee man was crappy (he has had a cold too) and took holidays to come and look after us today and tomorrow...unfortunately it might mean he has no more hols to take before July but to say I was pleased to see him was an understatment as I am just struggling right now. Struggling with energy, struggling to breathe(which in the case of poo nappies aint a bad thing!) and just struggling to do very much around the house, eat, etc etc except look our wee man who comes first. So OH looked after him and I did a wash, strolled to the shops for AD and lay on the couch pretty much all I have done. Oh and we all had tea together too:thumbup:

Anyways Teeny I think your having a boy!:baby:

be back later to catch up and find out the baby gender!

Emma.xx

Congrats on team blue laura :hugs:

thank you amy, and hope all goes well at ur scan next week, I see ur finding out but keeping it a secret. me and oh thought we might do that but i couldn't, was way to excited lol
u have made me want jelly now tho lol xx

Im not sure ill manage to keep it secret but i hope to! not telling names either :D so i guess we might as well just not find out :rofl: i want to prepare for baby though and bond with it and pick a name for it in the womb etc. But i also want the joy of announcing baby when its born rather than before iykwim? xx

Congrats Laura! 12 days until we find out! Can't wait :D

eek that makes me 11 days :shock: its going sooo quickly :D though i keep willing my ticker on haha... i wonna be at 24 weeks plzz

thanks fish and chips for adding me hun. girlys i am so down xxx

Hey Ladies!

So I just finished searching the internet for a site that will allow me to watch One Born every minute online. I see a lot of you lovely ladies talk about the show and I'd like to see what it's all about...but no site will play for me because I'm not in the UK. Does anyone know of a site that will play the show for me?

xo

I dont think you will find anywhere hun? you could try you tube x

Congratulations Laura.

Hope you are feeling better today Emma? Lovely that your DH came home to look after you.

Mamabird - I think You Tube is your only hope if this website doesn't work?
https://lifebegins.channel4.com/

Grrrrrrrr feeling quite annoyed today, DH has been asked to go on a trip with the school at the end of April and yes you've guessed it - I have my 20 week scan this week. I am loathe to move it but I would rather wait a few days than have him miss it. I'm going to have to call Ultrasound in a bit and grovel for an appointment the week before or after. It's so annoying because it's the first appointment I haven't had to wait around for - they gave it to me at my NT last week.

x

I've managed to change my 20 week scan appointment to May 4th. The receptionist's in the ante-natal clinic are nice and friendly but in Ultrasound they are so miserable! I apologised for having to change the date but she was still completely monotone and dismissive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->