****September Stars!!****

aw i hope u feel better drazic! oh and i see you are finding out the sex soon, are you doing that private? how exciting!

congrats laura!

and mrsj08; the lady in my ultrasound is bloody moany and moody too, it is not nice, when we went for my 12 week she was sat on the phne just chatting away for about 10mins while we stood there, then a lovely midwife came and ticked off my name and told me to relax and wait with a smile. 'YOU JUST CAN'T GET THE STAFF EY LOL'

Hope all you ladies are good xxx
XXXX

Morning!

Meant to come on last night to see how TeenyWeeny got on at her scan but there is nothing here:shrug:Has anyone heard from her?? Am I just looking in the wrong place?

Well I think I might be getting better!:happydance:I slept better (only up 3 times to blow nose/drink water/couch lungs up) and OH got up with wee guy at 7am so I could sleep in.:cloud9:

So am just up and need to find some energy.

Emma.xx

Was talking to hubby last night... we're struggling with money at the minute. Looks like i might have to cancel my private scan :-(

Was talking to hubby last night... we're struggling with money at the minute. Looks like i might have to cancel my private scan :-(

Aw Amy that's a shame :cry: We can't afford to have one either but I REALLY want one!! xx

Yea, sucks a bit! I'm due to go for it in 10 days time! well disappointed :(

WOO HOO!!!!! 14 weeks today for me! HELLO Second Tri!!!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin:

And Hi :hi: to all of the lovely Sept Stars! I haven't been on in a while. Been feeling quite lousy from about week6 until week13 :dohh: ... and work has had me crazy :tease: but I am busy trying to play catch up on all of these pages! Glad to see everyones scans went well...and can't believe some ladies are already finding out the sex...where is time going? :shrug:

I think i saw that everyone had introduced themselves a ways back...so I am Laura 28y/o and DH is Bryon 29y/o. This is our first baby...although we do have 3 furbabies- 2 dogs Lucy and Zoe- and a cat Nougat :wacko:

Well, just wanted to say a quick hello! I hope everyone is doing well and beginning to feel the nausea and sickness wear off as we get through this 2nd tri!

Oh...and F&C- they moved me up to the 15th of Sept! :thumbup: Would please change my EDD on the front page???? Thanks! :happydance:

15th eh!!! same as Mrs JO8 - im the 14th so whos knows we may pop on the same day!!!

Ooooooh this is going so fast not been on this thread for ages....

Amy i like your idea i think thats really nice to keep it to yourself and im not telling people names either :)

Hey guys - I'm finally here!!!!! :happydance:

I haven't been on for a while as i've had a VERY stressful few weeks. I'm a trainee teacher and have decided to defer for a year because I was basically demeaned in front of a room full of kids, and then when I got upset about it I was accused of being hormonal and playing the staff off against eachother (by being upset!). My mentor was awful... I'm glad to be out of that place and if i'm honest, I dunno if i'll be going back to teaching at all.

It was such an awful experience; I cried for most of the day and that night (last friday), I started bleeding fresh blood. By saturday morning it had turned brown, and by sunday it stopped completely. Still, I had a scan on sunday to make sure everything was ok, and bub was fine. My placenta has now moved away from the bottom, but they couldn't find any cause for the bleeding. They said that it was probably a coincidence, but i've put it down to stress.

I'm so glad i've quit, but now i'm worried about money! We just moved to a bigger house on the 7th, so now i'm looking for a temp job to help pay the bills.... as if anyone will employ me when they see the bump!

I'm so happy to see everyone over here already - we've made it girls!! F&C can you ove me to the 12th please, and pop a yellow stork next to me as OH says i'm not allowed to find out the gender!
Hope everyone is well... i'm so glad the sickness has gone away. Anyone feeling bubs move yet?

Oh, and an introduction... I'm Bekki, 25. I have a 4y/o DD, and I live with her and my fiance, 26 (DD's step-dad). I have a horse, rabbit, mouse and 3 fish. DD wants a dog, but i'm trying to talk her out of it incase I do manage to find work!

:hug: to all,

Bekki xXx

oh amy, thats such a shame hun :( at least it's only a few more weeks till ur nhs scan to find out xxx

I'm not cancelling it just yet, just in case some money crops up. But will have to do so next week if nothings changed. I'm starting to think i might like to stay on team yellow anyway xx

LauraLy - as Carley said you are due the same day as me :happydance:

Optical - sorry you have been having such a rough time, I did wonder where you have been. It sounds like you are better off deferring for a year but don't forget the idea completely. I'm sure you could change your mentor if that one wasn't giving you enough support.

Amy - There is an article in April's Prima Baby Magazine (page 16) that you might want to read about private scans. I was quite shocked when I read it.

x

Hi everyone, sorry about the late post. Scan went well and little bubba is happy and healthy in there. We saw the heartbeat, placenta is fine etc.

Just to announce that we are on team...........:blue:

SL381083.jpg Here is our little man!!!! You can see his little toes!!!!
It is 100% boy as we saw a great shot of his winky sticking up in the air!!!!
It seems my house will be over run with boys...the OH, my 7yr old son Chance and this little monster!!!

I was convinced it was a girl, so it came as a shock, but I have a beautiful boy on the way instead!!!!

Go team Blue!!!!

Basically it was warning against un-necessary private scans that are not for diagnostic purposes. There are reports that they can cause neurological problems. Obviously it's difficult to make an informed decision without more research, but it made me think twice. x

Congratulations Teeny Weeny - great picture, his little toes are so cute! x

can i join pleaseeeee? finally had my dating scan and my due date is september 13th, yippee! xx

Basically it was warning against un-necessary private scans that are not for diagnostic purposes. There are reports that they can cause neurological problems. Obviously it's difficult to make an informed decision without more research, but it made me think twice. x

I think that relates to the 4d scans as they concentrate around the babies head for a long period of time. And also, this is people that use them frequently. Basic ultrasound is safe I think hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->