****September Stars!!****

Carley - don't give up babe, go to HR/your manager and complain about her again. Don't forget that being pregnant gives you an awful lot of protection and it's the company's responsibility to make sure your working life is not unnecessarily stressful. It doesn't matter that you have all complained about her before, you can still complain again. I know it's tedious but I would also start making a note in your diary of every instance. This will help the evidence side of things as you can give dates and times. In this kind of situation people tend to say vague things like "it happens all the time" or "the other day she did this". If you can say "yesterday at 12.30 pm xxxx made a threat to slap me" they have the evidence they need and it is then easier to raise it with her. If you have witnesses - even better. At the end of the day her age is irrelevant, she threatened to hit you (whether she meant it or not) that is not acceptable. I know it's probably the last thing you feel like doing but the only way anything will get done is if you kick up a fuss about it. I know this has been going on for a long time because I remember you talking about it at the beginning of 1st Tri when you found out she was coming back. Best of luck x

Very good advice :flower:

amy - why do you want to be at 24 weeks already hun? (or am i being stoopid & have missed something)

Carley :hugs: deep breath & let it go hun. My dragon is my boss, she hit 40 & decided she's better try for a family......she's having no luck so she takes it out on whoever is pregnant or has children :growlmad:

Fab scan pic teenyweeny :happydance:

I read a similar article on scans in a different magazine, it related to all scans and dopplers too! Causing damamge to early brain cells, the research was carried out on people having to have more regular scans throughout pregnancy compared to the average 2 scans (12 and 20 weeks). When i went for my scan i had to consent for it as i was informed it has a very slim chance of causing harm/damage to the baby but they do recommend you have them. Though it was worth sharing this with you guys :hugs:

Drazic :hugs: to get well soon sweetie.

Aurora - how cute is that rocker! I bought one second hand off here with a vibrate function - it seems weird lol.

Well i bought some pansies & sweet peas today (shamefully as i normally grown them from seed) & have put them in containers in my front garden until the bulbs in them come through - it's nice to have a bit of colour out there now the sun is making the odd appearance!

I've been terribly grumpy the past few days, poor DH is being so patient with me bless him! We had a good old cry last night as it was the 1yr anniversary of loosing our little limpet :cry: i just sat on the sofa stroking my tummy not knowing whether to feel happy or sad!
My feet are hurting too which isn't helping my mood, and when i say hurting i mean i now have shooting pains going through my heels - it's a struggle to get through the day at work.......i'm debating going to the doctors although he'll probably laugh at me & ask what i expect him to do about it! God help me when i have more baby weight to carry around :nope:

Hi Stmw!! Beautiful pic Teeny! Lovely seat Little A!!

Carley, you poor thing. It sounds like bullying to me which is sack-able so I would start writing down everything she does so that they don't have 'insufficient' evidence next time. What a beast! Look after yourself and your little one.

I had a crappy day today. I had to photocopy loads of stuff for my boss and totally over heated. At the same time he kept demanding stuff from me and then to top it all off I stupidly tried to remove a staple with my teeth and have chipped my front tooth!! Then had to run for my train as everyone just needed 'one more thing'.. gahhhh! Stupid work.

Anyhoo.. my dh got promoted today so we are both over the moon! He'll find out the new salary soon. Fingers crossed it's a sexy one so I don't have to go back to work.. he he! xx

limpetsmum.. I wonder if the pain is due to your feet growing? I heard that can happen? I would speak to your Dr if it's hurting, you poor thing. My hips are still giving me grief and it's a nightmare! Lordy, I really am a moaning minnie today! x

Hi everyone :)

Had parents evening tonight, blimey it makes for a loooooooong day! Hope everyone is ok!
I am an emotional wreck at the moment, I seem to be crying over anything and everything! Sorry to hear about people's various pains and illnesses, and sorry Carley that you're having a rubbish time at work.. although I massively agree that you should make notes of time, place and exact events to use against her.. she can't do that, it's harrassment!

hey ladies

hope u and all ur bumpies are great i am having a rough time. been getting really bad pains al day went 2 the docs and they jus fobbed me of again i hav been in tears all day. good thing tho they cheacked the babys heartbeat and was shown 2 be good but i am in so much pain. any advice anyone please mail me or something xxxxxx

Bumpynchan - I have sent you a PM

Fish&Chips - have you tried sleeping with a pillow between your thighs? My physio recommended it to me for my hip injury and although it took some getting used to it does help a lot. I've been to the physio today and she was also recommending a bump band or maternity belt. Apparently anything that puts pressure around your hips helps create stability and eases the pain. In the house she suggested I tie a dressing gown belt around my hips tightly. Lol! I've got a bump band but didn't have a bump to fill it a few weeks ago, I'm going to try it again tomorrow and see if it will stay in place now. I've been discharged from the physio today because basically she says there is nothing she can do until I've had the baby. Massage and manipulation is not possible, she's told me to do pelvic floor exercises and given me a lower stomach exercise and that's about it. I felt a bit embarrassed telling her I've had pain in my pubic bone and groin but apparently it's because I have something called SPD (Sympysis pubis disfunction) she can't treat it but I have to tell my midwife next time I see her. Talk about pass the parcel!!!

could it be growing pains in your uterus... i had them really bad a few days ago...??

Evening all, just spent forever catching up on the thread! We like to chat!! Good to see a couple of blue babies in the list, how exciting!!!

F&C can you mark me as a yellow cos I don't think we'll be finding out the gender of the little one! Thanks hun.

I've been at work yesterday and today and am just sooooo tired. Off to bed soon methinks, hopefully be back tomorrow refreshed for a proper catch up!!

Evening all, just spent forever catching up on the thread! We like to chat!! Good to see a couple of blue babies in the list, how exciting!!!

F&C can you mark me as a yellow cos I don't think we'll be finding out the gender of the little one! Thanks hun.

I've been at work yesterday and today and am just sooooo tired. Off to bed soon methinks, hopefully be back tomorrow refreshed for a proper catch up!!

WOW!! 2 for team Blue already!!! I can't believe how early you ladies can find out! I still have about 4 weeks left until my scan and I'll be 20 weeks. Can't Wait!!!!

My feet are hurting too which isn't helping my mood, and when i say hurting i mean i now have shooting pains going through my heels - it's a struggle to get through the day at work.......i'm debating going to the doctors although he'll probably laugh at me & ask what i expect him to do about it! God help me when i have more baby weight to carry around :nope:

I had this with my first pregnancy...do you wear clogs?

I had a moulded foot shape clog and had to switch to a flat clog then trainers as I too had shooting pains. Also try a cusioned insole as it could help:shrug:Are you wearing support tights/teds yet as I found them fabby also!

I read that during pregnancy our feet flatten and spread....sounds lovely!

Hoping in the next day or two the cold will be out our systems but of course in true "man style" my hubby has announced today he is feeling bunged up....I mean Nathan caught it last Monday, I was suffering by Thursday but nooo he has waited until today to catch it....grrrrrrr:growlmad:he better not pass it back!

So Oh is back to work tomorrow and Nathan is at childminders until 13:30 then my dad is coming for the afternoon as he would have been as I would have been at work so need to be better by Friday when its just me and Nathan:thumbup:

I love the bouncer! I still have all my stuff from Nathan so its just bits and bobs and clothes (if a girl) I need to get....I miss the shopping:blush:

Emma.xx

amy - why do you want to be at 24 weeks already hun? (or am i being stoopid & have missed something)

In brief I lost my last little girl at 21 weeks i went into early labour. They would not do a thing ie, steriods, drugs to stop labour as i was not 'viable' yet. They refused to help me get to viability.

With the bleeding this time, im just wishing the time away til 24 weeks x

oh amy thats not good..... we're all wishing a happy healthy bean this time then xxx

oh amy thats not good..... we're all wishing a happy healthy bean this time then xxx

I agree. xx

My morning today has already involved taking Archie to school, and the next job is to take Jack to playgroup and hope he plays nicely and that it's a nice bunch of mums today! If all goes well, I will enjoy a nice cup of tea and some toast with some nice mums. Need to do some shopping and walk the dogs too. Ah well, beats being at work!!

Hope you are all well this morning ladies! I can't believe I am nearly at 15 weeks! Yay!

Hope you are all well this morning ladies! I can't believe I am nearly at 15 weeks! Yay!

I know i cant believe it either, it only feels like yesterday when i pee'd on that stick......... and it was like 9 weeks ago... unbelievable...

Thanks girls. 15 weeks tomorro and still no 16 week appointment. OH is ringing them up for me today as i just get ratty when they dont help me :lol:

I'm waiting on Caitlyn going to her grandads so i can scrub my house out :happydance: i like a nice clean house smelling of dettol! Im half tempted to put some dettol in an oil burner haha

Morning!!!

All my jobs are done and washing outside, so just having a brew and a relax!!! Its another lovely day here, just got to take the dog out in a bit!!

Oh Amy thats awful, sending lots of positive vibes for this time xxx

*secretly pokes head around the door and noses into second tri to see what I'll be joining next week!*
I'm literally itching to get over here :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->