• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September Stars!!****

Evening!

Oh all this talk of 20 week scans makes me excited but I havent had my date yet as I assume when I see the midwife next week she will arrange it for me or tell me to call....I hope!

Well today at the clinic was great. Made it a bit more real to me. I now have to start pricking my finger to do blood sugars and have a glucose test on 10th March, but its just a fasting one so no sitting for hours on end starving and feeling ill because I dont like Lucozade.

I have made Banana bread tonight but something seems to have gone wrong and its like a huge loaf of bread....I could seriously feed the army with it! So am sending 1/2 away to OH and his work tomorrow and Nathan enjoyed his taste so am sure he will get another bit tomorrow. Of course I will be having to watch what I eat or my sugars will be mad!

That said I have a craving for a big mac again so OH is picking me up one on way back from his work so I wont get it until 22:30 so I hope I still want it. It only happens when he is working and I cant pop out for one or get him to go.

Anyways off to watch a bit of telly, have a cup of tea and maybe a slice of banana loaf...nom nom nom

Emma.xx

I got my letter through saying my blood tests along with my nuchal scan have calculated my chances of having a baby with Down's syndrome as 1 in 7715...

Woo :)

Aww, lovely on the scans and all the results girls!

I am grumpy, got a bad foot, infected toe and feel really unglamourous. When does the GLOW come?! Except for the FAB nails, I have never been able to grow them and they look amazing :D

My Anomoly scan is on 21th April, I will be nearly 22 weeks! (EDIT - that is a lie, I will be 22+1 :rofl:) But my next scan is 28th March - Getting nervous already! :)

Aww, lovely on the scans and all the results girls!

I am grumpy, got a bad foot, infected toe and feel really unglamourous. When does the GLOW come?! Except for the FAB nails, I have never been able to grow them and they look amazing :D

My Anomoly scan is on 21th April, I will be nearly 22 weeks! (EDIT - that is a lie, I will be 22+1 :rofl:) But my next scan is 28th March - Getting nervous already! :)

I'm also wondering about when exactly I'll start to glow! I'm like you, my nails are brill at the moment, long and healthy, most unusual as my piano playing at school usually ruins them! My hair is growing reaaaaaaally fast too... but still being sick so much that glowing doesn't really seem to be apt for me!

LOL I have just looked at my appointment card, and the bloomin receptionist has put the wrong day\date for my 20 week scan! Its down as Monday 24th April, but the 24th is a bloody Saturday!!! Durr!!!!! So will have to give them a call!! Also got my 36 week appointment too, 2nd August!!

OOOO i cant wait to be in here properly im kind of loitering at the moment!! Ive got my scan tomorrow so i'll let you girls know how it goes!!

Well, I have just told my son's dad that me and OH are expecting!!! I chickened out twice this week and I told him by text!!! Am I bad???

At least now, the rest of the world can know!! I am still feeling very tired but that is the only symptom I seem to have, which is good, but a little scary all at the same time!!

I guess I will have to start telling my sisters now, and some friends. So it is no longer a secret....and it is so much easier.

How is everyone this morning?? xx

Wow Teeny you have done well keeping it a secret!!

We told our family when found out at 8 weeks!!

Wow Teeny you have done well keeping it a secret!!

We told our family when found out at 8 weeks!!

My parents only found out last week after my scan when i was 13w+1d, I told my DS a few days later!!!
I just wanted to make sure everything was okay first as I have worried so much this time around. It is really nice to talk openly about it now, it makes it more exciting!!!
xx

I know what you mean, you can get excited and look in shops etc!!!

Teeny you did great to keep quiet until now!

At 10 weeks I was so bloated I looked 6 months lol so people would have guess and talked about me behind my back. Now they all know they still talk about me behind my back lol but they are just jealous and either dont want kids or their partners have said they want to wait so since I have been preg twice now over the last few years its getting taken out on me behind my back at work...but I know its going on and I know who I trust and who I wouldnt pee on if they were on fire:thumbup:

Well I just went to the shops and spent far too much money on food shopping I only went in for 4 things then I grabbed a sneaky bigmac....god I cant stop thinking about them:shrug:

I only realised I have moved up a ticker box...wooooo

How are you all today??

Emma.xx

We waited until after the scan too, just felt right that way. And Elmaxie, you got the right attitude hun, stuff um! Not worth it!

Elmaxie, I do that!!Go in for a few bits then you just see things that you 'fancy'!!!!

Mmmmmmmm food, hungry now but what to have?!!!!

hey all!! My MS is still there and its kind of pissing me of! but my mum paid for me to havea a hair cut and some new shoes! that cheered me up!! :)

I know!! she is lovely! I only got the ends cut of my hair but it still looks alot better and healthier!

We had coffee (not decaf) and scones...mine was raspberry and white choc! SO NICE!! loads of raspberry jam as well!! lol

lol..i know im hungry for my lunch now! lol...dont know what to have! lol

I HAVE to go and get lunch now. And a cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->