****September Stars!!****

Girls - if anyone comes near you with the cold virus - shoot on site - husbands, friends, family, whoever. Headshots I am afraid. YOU WILL THANK ME IN THE LONG RUN! I am like heated death, I am dreading walking down to the midwife appointment.

:rofl:

:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that really made me laugh babe.

ee.. just had a play on my doppler. Beany kicks the shit out of it now :rofl: and dodges, i have to chase him round with it!

Just to say to first time Mums, that i stayed on team yellow the first time round and the surprise was lovely....well worth waiting for. It really did make it special so maybe this might help you make up your minds!!!

However, this time round after TTC for so long and then the operation and fertility drugs I was desperate to know so that I can really bond with him as he was so wished for. It was a surprise to fall pregnant in the first place so I felt all 'surprised' out!!! lol

My son can bond with him too as he knows its a little brother and he talks to him and says 'when HE grows up....', I think its lovely.

But I am impatient to know what team all you ladies are on!!!! lol xx

Bumpynchan - I have sent you a PM

Fish&Chips - have you tried sleeping with a pillow between your thighs? My physio recommended it to me for my hip injury and although it took some getting used to it does help a lot. I've been to the physio today and she was also recommending a bump band or maternity belt. Apparently anything that puts pressure around your hips helps create stability and eases the pain. In the house she suggested I tie a dressing gown belt around my hips tightly. Lol! I've got a bump band but didn't have a bump to fill it a few weeks ago, I'm going to try it again tomorrow and see if it will stay in place now. I've been discharged from the physio today because basically she says there is nothing she can do until I've had the baby. Massage and manipulation is not possible, she's told me to do pelvic floor exercises and given me a lower stomach exercise and that's about it. I felt a bit embarrassed telling her I've had pain in my pubic bone and groin but apparently it's because I have something called SPD (Sympysis pubis disfunction) she can't treat it but I have to tell my midwife next time I see her. Talk about pass the parcel!!!

Thanks hun I might give that a go. I might even splash out and get a pregnancy pillow as you can wrap yourself up in those apparently. I wondered if I had SPD. I'm having my '16 week' appointment in a week and a half so I'll speak to her then about it. Thanks again. :hugs:

amy - why do you want to be at 24 weeks already hun? (or am i being stoopid & have missed something)

In brief I lost my last little girl at 21 weeks i went into early labour. They would not do a thing ie, steriods, drugs to stop labour as i was not 'viable' yet. They refused to help me get to viability.

With the bleeding this time, im just wishing the time away til 24 weeks x

My goodness, that must have been awful. No wonder you're wishing the weeks away. x

My hips are playing me up at night, just cant get comfy!! I am thinking of getting one of those pillows, I do sleep with a pillow between my knees, it does help, but then I get all hot and sweaty lol!!

Thanks girls. 15 weeks tomorro and still no 16 week appointment. OH is ringing them up for me today as i just get ratty when they dont help me :lol:

I'm waiting on Caitlyn going to her grandads so i can scrub my house out :happydance: i like a nice clean house smelling of dettol! Im half tempted to put some dettol in an oil burner haha

Don't you have to make that appointment yourself? Our mw forgot to tell us this so we were waiting but then a friend told us that it was up to us to arrange. x

Yep, i do F&C have been trying to for 3 weeks now! finally got it though... hubby gave them a kick! x

Drazic you poor thing! Are you still really suffering?

Amy, we want to find out so we can plan and choose a name but I agree it would be nice to wait. I'm just too impatient!

We've chosen both names anyway. So ultimately, we'd be finding out just so we could buy clothes in the sale! I dont want to tell people what we're having til its born anyway.

I wonder why im not feeling so impatient this time!

We want to find out as its taken 6 years to get this far and we are just too impatient lol!

I want to find out as well, but only if its a girl. If its a boy I can wait untill its born lol!

I want to find out as well, but only if its a girl. If its a boy I can wait untill its born lol!

me too! If its a girl i have loads more things i need to buy if its a boy i have everything from my son lol

Fish I feel awful hunny, it sucks! I have one of those pregnancy pillows and they are great :)

Hi everyone :)
I really really really really want to know NOW if it's a boy or a girl.... however I watched this weeks one born every minute last night and it brought a tear to my eye when the dad told her it was a baby girl! It made me think how lovely it would be to have a surprise..... I just don't think I can wait! I think that if I wasn't so convinced that it's a girl I would probably wait... but because I have a feeling, I feel like I need to know.. iykwim!!?

I feel like I'm in a black hole at the moment..got 2 weeks till I see the midwife for my '16' week appointment, still got 6 weeks to go until my '20' week scan, I just feel like I'm having a 'calm' time of nothing much!!

Plus loads of people at work keep commenting on the fact that I have no bump yet :( Every time I think to myself that I see a difference, people seem to make a comment about there being nothing there yet :( I want a bump! Although one person today did say that it looks slightly more rounded than last week :) Is anyone else in this position? I swear I see a bump but no-one else sees it!!!! :(

I had this with my first pregnancy...do you wear clogs?
I had a moulded foot shape clog and had to switch to a flat clog then trainers as I too had shooting pains. Also try a cusioned insole as it could help Are you wearing support tights/teds yet as I found them fabby also!
Oooh thanks Emma, no i stopped wearing the naff clogs they provide a year ago as they were dreadful for my feet. I have a geeky looking pair of comfy clarks hence my surprise when i had these pains start. I took my crocs in today (as my manager is off heehee) just to try them & i could actually walk to the car tonight without a limp! My guess is i'm going to have to invest another £50 in some gel sole shoes to get me through the pregnancy.
Never though of wearing teds.......i'll dig my few pairs i have out :haha: although i do wear padded socks which helped a little. Aaaaah the things we put ourselves through eh!

In brief I lost my last little girl at 21 weeks i went into early labour. They would not do a thing ie, steriods, drugs to stop labour as i was not 'viable' yet. They refused to help me get to viability.
With the bleeding this time, im just wishing the time away til 24 weeks x
Oh sweetheart i didn't realise - i'm so sorry! That must have been terrible! :hugs: I can understand your anxiety hun, keeping everything crossed for you hun xxx On your scan dilemma, i can see what you mean fro planning but for me i think it's the excitement of finding out that will see me through labour. Oh and i know what you mean about not caring & just wanting a healthy bubba - same here!

Louise 3512uk i kinda feel like nothing much is happening too (work food & bed lol). My bump seems more apparent from my angle than it does when i look in the mirror to see how everyone else would, do you find yourself squeezing into too tight t-shirts to make it more noticeable......i do :blush:.

I had a crappy day at work today, woke up tired despite the early night last night. I've had back ance & bump ache all day - almost like period type pains :nope: i think it's a mix of constipation and baby! Although my colleague who works part time with us and part time as a health visitor said it's not unusual to have growing pains about now. I have to say i'm not liking it much! I wanna go back to the begninning of the week when i felt 'blooming'

I do find myself putting on tshirts that are a bit more on the snug side! I think that's why I had a comment today! ALthough I think that was mainly because I complained to her that everyone said I had no bump!
I've been having some stretchy days, so something must be happening.. i'm starting to wonder If I have imagined everything up to now! Especially when I see some people's 15/16 week bumps on here!

Aww bless ya hun, bubba will grow at it's own steady pace. I'm sure we will all get to term & wish we weren't so eager to get our bumps lol.

DH is visiting his parents tonight so i'm home alone & a little bored! (with the exeption of the cat who is all willing to play or at least type on the kepboard!). What to do ladies? I'm gonna pop out in a mo to get some dinner, DH gave me some 'dinner money' last night so i didn't have to cook for myself :haha: so sweet hehe

MORNING!!!

Well I finally feel human again. No cough, snotty nose just a bit of ear popping left!:happydance: I even slept for a whole 4 hours in a row as we stupidly went to bed at midnight only for Nathan to wake at 4am for a bit then eventually get up at 7am.:dohh:

Its my 3 year togetherness anniversary today and OH is working until 10pm (from 08:30am) so its a romatic day or me and Nathan:haha:

Hoping my scan appointment arrives today as I am getting VERY impatient!!

See mw next Wednesday for bloods and hopefully she might whip her doppler out and see if she can hear baby??:blush:

I have been feeling very non pregnant lately and must :blush:admit I am a bit concerned if everything is ok. I havent felt any movements that I know about...but then they were light before and not exactly regular. That and me not being well and sneezing and coughing baby is probably scared to move!

Ooooh limpets what did you buy with your "dinner money":thumbup:

I am going out shopping later for my wee man as I need to get stuff for 12-18 months before I forget and he is suddenly 1:dohh:

Right off to change the stentch of dead cattle that is his nappy!

Catch up later and hope you are all well!

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"