****September Stars!!****

Girls - if anyone comes near you with the cold virus - shoot on site - husbands, friends, family, whoever. Headshots I am afraid. YOU WILL THANK ME IN THE LONG RUN! I am like heated death, I am dreading walking down to the midwife appointment.

:rofl:

Just make sure you cough, sneeze and splutter enough to infect everyone else... they deserve to feel your pain :lol: hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Well ive gone and done it. Ive cancelled my private scan. I just cant warrant having it at all. We're really struggling for money and Caitlyn will need some new clothes soon. Caitlyn comes first i'm afraid!

That said, I'm now debating on whether I want to find out the sex at all. After watching so many births on TV i'm starting to think it might be nice not to know although im pretty sure i know what it is already! Also, since losing Evie, i've kinda changed a fair bit on my outlook on pregnancy. It doesnt matter to me what I have, as long as its healthy.

But another part of me is thinking, well if i find out the sex, i can plan in advance and buy its clothes in the sale etc.

What do you girls think? xx

Oh that sounds awful Drazic, really hope you feel better soon xxxx

Amy, I think you have got to do what is right for you hun. I'm sorry you had to cancel the scan but it gives you time to think about what you want to do before the 20 week scan. Personally, we are not patient people and we want to know and be a little prepared, but that is just us! If you can decide just don't find out and maybe save a little so you could have a private scan after the 20 weeker if you wanted too?

Oh Becs it really sucks! I can cope with being pregnant but being pregnant and full of a cold SUCKS! I look like RUBBISH! But have tried to make myself look at least a little human for my midwife appointment at 1pm. Will let you know how it goes. Nervous!

amy at your 20 week scan if your still undecided ask them to write it down and put it in a sealed envelope then when you decide you have the choice even if you still dont have the money for a private scan.

Oh Amy I just read re wanting to be 24 weeks.:hugs:

As for your private scan I am feeling kinda like you. Can I justify the money on it? I havent booked one yet and it cost us £120 for our last 3D sexing scan. Money that is better spent on Nathan or new bubba. SO we have just avoided talking about it really. That said I get regular growth scans so will see my baby every 3 or 4 weeks.

BUT on the gender side of things I am so with you there on finding out and buying their stuff in the sales as thats what I did with Nathan and saved loads!

BUT at the end of the day its really down to you and your partner and only you guys can decide. I assume if you want to know the sex you get a 20 week scan and the chance to find out??

Drazic I am over the cold hill and slowly getting back to human. I woke up with just a bit of a snotty nose, no cough (yet!) and not to bad a headache/sinus pain. Hope your going ot be on the mend soon too!

That said I am off work again today as I just really dont want to have to face it still feeling grotty....but later will have to face calling the sister and speaking to her. ALthough getting through to a human in our department was a struggle so its been voicemessages all week being left so she wont be happy. But I amsick and not wanting to have to call every frickin hour to try get her!!

Better get dressed as my dad is coming over to help with Nathan today and I have done exactly hee haw in the house....oh well:coffee:

Emma.xx

I found out with caitlyn, i was desperate too! But like i say, having evie changed my out look on pregnancy really. Will see how i feel at the 20 week scan. If im not too bothered about finding out... im not going to iykwim? I want it to be an exciting time.

Im sure i will change my mind when the day comes and ill be desperate to know! haha.

If i dont find out, it'll be january the next half price next sale so im thinkin for the money side of things it will be better for me to find out but we'll see! I just dont know :lol: Ive always been one to want to find out and for a bit with this pregnancy i was desperate to know! I'm pretty sure its a boy though, he had a willy on his 12 week scan haha

im with you on this Amy i just dont know what to do either - tis killing me.... i want to be able to be organised but then as you said i see tings on TV about birth and like the surprises.....

and one of the girls at work says it gives you more incentive to push the baby out if you are dying to know what it is....

Afternoon ladies..
well, after convincing myself I was going to start eating sensibly I have just polished off 2 large double choc cookies!!!!!
I try and convince myself that my little man loves chocolate!!! lol
xx

im with you on this Amy i just dont know what to do either - tis killing me.... i want to be able to be organised but then as you said i see tings on TV about birth and like the surprises.....

and one of the girls at work says it gives you more incentive to push the baby out if you are dying to know what it is....

the thing for me is, i have absolutely no preference on gender what so ever. when i was pregnant with caitlyn i wanted a little girl and i was dying to know. I got my little girl!

Now i just dont mind which gender it is at all! i think i might jus keep it a surprise and put money away every week to buy the clothes. And i can take my new baby out when its born to buy some flavoured clothing :D

My doppler has just been delivered. I cant wait for hubby to get home so we can use it together!!

Carley and Amy - go on stay on team :yellow: like me :hugs: It was so nice on "One Born Every Minute" on Tuesday when they didn't know the sex and the husband was the one to tell her. I burst into tears, especially when the midwife said it makes it all extra special.

:yellow:yeah i might do...... i may do what someone said earlier and get them to put the gender in an envelope so should it be overwhelming i can know if i want....

but for now team yellow i think............... :yellow:

yeah id love for hubby to be able to announce it to me :D though he'd probably spoil the moment and anounce 'hes got a willy' rather than its a boy :rofl:

I'm debating whether or not to change my ticker..i quite like the excitement of 'oooo ive moved up a box' but there isnt any boxes in my ticker haha

Im back girls, crawled down to the doctors. Was worth every second! She found the heartbeat and told me to get my phone out and record it. Vid is on my journal if anyone wants to see. Just need to concentrate on feeling better for my scan now.

You are all so patient. I have to know!

awww ive been like that since day 1 but this week im having a funny week about not knowing so im going to stick with my guns for now and stay team yellow and then probably ruin it all on the day.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->