****September Stars!!****

Yey Emzy!! Our first pink bundle of joy! Congrats hun. I have to say, I know it's only a scan but your baby looks beautiful. You can see it's eyes, ears, nose everything and they all look so cute!

Drazic I'm even more gutted now as would have loved to have gone together. Norwich is about 2 1/2 hours away so if it was a one off maybe but hey ho. Ours are also about £300 which is crazy. Hey ho. x

Thank you everyone we are so happy :cloud9: It's funny coz we already had a girls name picked out (Holly) but couldn't think of a boys name that we liked!

Yey Emzy!! Our first pink bundle of joy! Congrats hun. I have to say, I know it's only a scan but you're baby looks beautiful. You can see it's eyes, ears, nose everything and they all look so cute!

Aww thank you, what a lovely thing to say! We think she's just gorgeous too, I can't stop looking at the pics. We got 8 in total on a CD rom and this one makes me laugh as she is standing on her head!

She was wiggling around everywhere and doing flips, the sonographer said she was having a right old boogie!

xx

Attachments

• BARNES_8.jpg
    BARNES_8.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 10
Beautiful pics Emzy! How lovely. Great news too, a wee girlie! Love your name choice too, such a pretty name. My friend has a little Holly and she is a honey.

I have my beady eye on a pram on Ebay and will know within the next 15 mins if it's mine or not!!! Fingers crossed!!

Holly is a lovely name.. so we've all now been introduced to baby Holly officially! How exciting. I can't wait to see the picture of her in the flesh so to speak! x

Congratulations Emzy, your pictures are just beautiful, and I had a feeling you might be announcing a little girl!! I have no reason why, just thought so! You must be so so happy :)

Norwich. The woman seems lovely too. We were booked in last time and obviously that wasn't meant to be but hopefully this time. It's these people - https://www.norwichhypnobirthing.com/?page_id=11

You get 13 hours of teaching too, so I don't think that is too bad if it works out at less than a tenner an hour and you get all the books and CDs too. :)[/QUOTE]

Thats brilliant, I have been looking into this too. Sounds brilliant!

Amy I should do that! My goodness... I could plait the hair on my legs right now! lol

I had a shower and did mine before Amy!! Furry indeed!!

I didn't win my pram. Booooo. But now am even more determined!!

god it was embarassing and very unladylike haha... not normal! they feel silky smooth now haha in the words of the ZOHAN

I had a shower and did mine before Amy!! Furry indeed!!

I didn't win my pram. Booooo. But now am even more determined!!

i dont do shaving in the shower, which is mainly why mine never get shaved i always take showers!

I have decided on my pram today, mind you already had my heart set on it and now had it confirmed that its the right one for us!! They quoted us £555 for carrycot and pushchair, didnt want carseat as we are having a fixed one due to us having a 3 door car!! Just been looking and you can get new ones on ebay for alot less so I think thats what I shall be doing, don't even mind if its a little used!! Oh by the way its the icandy apple!!

Ive decided that i AM going to have a surprise baby... just to show people i can :D

good choice becs! i have the cherry... the apple is too heavy and bulky for me x

I love the icandy apple it's gorgeous!

And yeah Amy! We can hold hands on the team yellow thing! It will be eating at me though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->