****September Stars!!****

I tied folding the apple down and all that and it was quite light compared to the quinny my husband liked!!

Me too, i change my mind daily but im sure i can resist temptation... specially when i think of all them people who will be saying told you so if i give in!

really? i thought the apple was heaviest i've experienced lol!

If i have another csection theres no way id manage it in and out the car. The cherry is easy enough with one hand :)

Me too!! I am sticking with my hubby. He feels it would be unfair in principle to the boys to find out with this one when we didn't with them. I think his argument is a bit crap but I'll side with it to stop me finding out!!!

whats it like though? to find out at birth??

with caitlyn i knew, and i loved knowing because i really wanted a girl but if shed have been a boy im sure i would have felt differently. This time i dont mind what i have xx

Well weird I guess. Archie's birth was all so stressy, but in my heart I knew he was a boy! Cos he was little, squirming away there on the bed, I was the first to see what he was!!

With Jack I gave birth on all fours, so DH saw before me, and got me all excited, shouting "look what you've got!", so I expected maybe a girl, then turned around and saw a winky!!! Ha ha!!!

Who's got a doppler? Are you all loving them? I am tempted to get an Angel sounds one, tonight is ebay night!! What do you all think? x

Amy I do remember those last couple of pushes with Jack, realising that this was it and I was about to find out boy or girl, and it was magical! I am keeping that memory clear for this time! Inspiration!

i have a doppler, love it still :) mines one with the stick thing like the midwives use x

I am soooo tempted. So so tempted. DH thinks I am mad.

I have only found babys heartbeat in the past week, only listened to it once lol!!

I am now looking at moses baskets!!! Are you all getting one??

See Amy, you need to come to my house and tell HIM that!!! x

Amy and Becs!!! I am so tempted. I will get one I think......

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You wont regret it!!!!

We've never had a moses basket Becs. We have two big dogs and I was always worried about them knocking the stand over. So we have a really sturdy swinging crib. Mr Gran bought it when I was preggers with Archie, so it will be having babba number 3 come Sept!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->