****September Stars!!****

just do it!!!

Im getting the teddy wash day moses basket out of mothercare as when evie was born that was the teddy we bought her. I kinda like to keep her close to my heart. Not buying it yet though xx

See I am having my sisters cot, which I would use straight away but we are moving soon after the baby is born so thought a moses basket would be a good stop gap!!

i used the moses with caitlyn for a good three months, it was handy! we kept it in our room until she was big enough fo rher cot and sleeping through x

There are some lovely ones about and some really expensive ones!!!

my mams buying mine for me. I already have one but its not in great condition!

I really need to make a list of things we need to buy!!! My sister has been really helpful and told me things not to bother with!!

remember though, what she thinks not to bother with, you might find really helpful!

Random fact of the day

there are 242 of us on this thread to give birth in September - thats amazing!!!
(and yes i did sit here and count them up LOL)

I thought the same, but I just know buying everything a shop sells I aint gonna use LMAO!!!

Carley!! ha ha!! Are you having an exciting Saturday night in then too!!??

i dont think i bought anything i didnt use... apart from the breast pump... there are things i didnt bother with thoug. Like a top and tail bowl.

One thing i wish id bought from the start was a changing unit.. we bought one when caitlyn was 6 monthsish... godsend!

Evening!

Well my 20 week appointment FINALLY arrived today and its 13th April...so 3 weeks and 3 days, not that I am counting!:happydance:

I have bought a moses basket this time round as we are in a house now and I figured it would save waking baby up if we just carted the basket up to our room where the stand would be.
I got mine on ebay for £14.99...its a mamas adn papas one with stand. In a fantastic condition as she barely used it. Its a kind of beige/browny with a little bee on it. But bloody £14.99 (I picked up from the next city) I thought it would go for way more considering the stand costs £30!!
Just need to get some sheets for it. Although I read you can use pillow cases so might see.

I have just stuffed my face and feel a bit icky now. We had chinese for tea as we had family over all day and were meant to be having roast chicken but by the time they all left it was way too late to start cooking it so took the easy option....I then "Popped" and couldnt stop....so devoured a whole tin of pringles I feel so sick but its my own fault:dohh:

How are all you ladies doing? Up to anything exciting tonight?

I am thinking I will head off to bed soon. I know life of a party animal!

Emma.xx

That was a good buy Emma!!! I keep looking on ebay!!

Evening!

Well my 20 week appointment FINALLY arrived today and its 13th April...so 3 weeks and 3 days, not that I am counting!:happydance:

I have bought a moses basket this time round as we are in a house now and I figured it would save waking baby up if we just carted the basket up to our room where the stand would be.
I got mine on ebay for £14.99...its a mamas adn papas one with stand. In a fantastic condition as she barely used it. Its a kind of beige/browny with a little bee on it. But bloody £14.99 (I picked up from the next city) I thought it would go for way more considering the stand costs £30!!
Just need to get some sheets for it. Although I read you can use pillow cases so might see.

I have just stuffed my face and feel a bit icky now. We had chinese for tea as we had family over all day and were meant to be having roast chicken but by the time they all left it was way too late to start cooking it so took the easy option....I then "Popped" and couldnt stop....so devoured a whole tin of pringles I feel so sick but its my own fault:dohh:

How are all you ladies doing? Up to anything exciting tonight?

I am thinking I will head off to bed soon. I know life of a party animal!

Emma.xx

I could send you a couple of sheets if you wanted? They have been used but they're off my last moses basket, if you didnt mind non matching? (though i think one is just plain cream)

xx

Hurray Emma finally your appointment!! x

I am just about to have my supper. Late I know, but I allow (!!) hubby to have a few beers on a Saturday while I sit here typing, then we have late supper and go off to bed. So tonight it's chilli with a mix of white and brown rice, with tortilla wraps, creme fraiche and cheese on the top.....yum. I intend to try and sleep well, if Jack allows, and if Archie doesn't decide he needs a wee at 3 am and then wake Jack up......

Night ladies, see you tomorrow! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->