****September Stars!!****

Dave (my OH) made a home made steak pie for dinner.... was lovely but im sooooooo full and uncomfortable... need bed mmmmmmmmmmmm.

might use my doppler have a lil chat with my bubs and set down for the night

love you guys ...all 241 of you!!!! xxx

nite nite girls....xxx time for my back rub .... yey!! xxx

Becs - if you decide to go to the Norwich one we need to make sure we are on the same class, that would be wicked :) Shame Fish lives so far away, it would be lovely for us all to go :)

Amy - sounds good hun! Though, maybe I could know what gender? Take a peek at your scan? I'm NOT patient :rofl:

Emzy - Congrats, she is beautiful <3

Asher - I have a hi bebe and I love and hate it. I panic when I can't find babes instantly, and have been in tears a few times. Though it's wonderful for reassurance. I have most trouble not using it too much!

242 - and most of you are so gobby it's a nightmare to keep up :rofl:

My MIL has decided we don't need a moses basket, but I want one and will have one. So nehhh. Got niggly pains today - I think they are round ligament so not stressing (okay, a little, but trying not to!)

Hello ladies! I hope you are all enjoying this lovely sunny sunday!

I feel so poorly today :( I can't cope without decongestion spray, I can't breathe, my nose hurts too much from blowing it and I have such a banging headache! Worse still, DH left at 4am this morning for the FINAL week of his course, and he 'forgot' to clean the rabbits out yesterday so I have 5 hutches to clear out today :(

Out of interest.... we are rehoming 4 of our rabbits because I really don't think I'll be able to cope with all 5, plus the dog, cat, fish and birds once the baby is here and hubby is in Afghanistan... is anyone interested?! They are lovely and are free to good homes, including hutches!! Perfect Easter gift for kiddies! x

MMMMM I can't stop eating blackjacks! I've pretty much eaten my stepsons' supply! Yummy!

Hello everyone!

sorry to be a pest, just instead of opening yet another thread about dopplers, I was wondering if any of you would know about this.
When I use my doppler(which has been once a day lately, hopefully using once a day isn't any harm to baby) I hear loud bangs/noises every now and then aswell as the heartbeat, is this baby moving/kicking? I haven't felt any movement yet, but I think I can hear it on the doppler.
Also, I hear the loud bangs/noises when Im more over where I can hear the heartbeat, do you think that maybe baby doesnt like the doppler and is telling me to go away?

Also, how's everyone else feeling on this lovely sunny day? :D woo spring is coming!
x

See now I want a doppler even more. I am bidding on one now on Ebay. I think I am becoming an ebay addict.

Busy day as usual for us today, I'm shattered. I am sure I had some fluttery feelings in my belly around teatime tonight, might have just been wind though!!!

Hope you're all good tonight girlies. x

When I saw my MW and she listened for his heartbeat the loud bangs were him kicking it. I can't feel them yet but she did say we have a very active baby. Can't wait to feel him. xx

Woo Hoo im in 2nd Tri!!! good to see all you girlies:) I not been on much, had major headaches and back at work but getting there:).xx

Hello Drea2904!!! So good to see more and more coming over!!

thats what the loud noises were with the doppler then eh!!! little terror!!

i went to see the xfactor tour today was soooooo funny, john and edward really are that awful!!! was so good, didnt think id enjoy it this morning (7am on a sunday i dont feel like id enjoy anything) really happy i booked tomorrow off though 13 hours for a 3 hour show is HARD WORK!!

oh i hear the kicks on my doppler too, very exciting, i just want a hard kick from baby now so i know it's defo him and not wind ha ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->