****September Stars!!****

I'm moving in. I can't believe I'm 14 weeks already. It certainly flies when you already have a little one. Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant.

Just a quick question, I wanted to have a private NT scan again this time but couldn't get in for one so I want to have the triple test bloods. When do they take those?

I am really excited about being pregnant at the moment, it seems more real now I have settled into 2nd tri. At the weekend I went out shopping with my little sister who bought me loads of lovely baby things...it was really exciting, and he now has the cutest outfits!!!

Me and OH went out yesterday too and he bought him his first things from Daddy...He is getting really excited now too.

It has been a weekend of finally enjoying being pregnant without too much worry, and to top it off, my little sister gave me £100 towards a pram...she is the best!

Today the sun is shining and it suits my mood!!! xx

hi all,

this is the 1st time i've posted in 2nd tri,i can't believe i've made it here:happydance:
well i eventually had my booking in appointment with my mw last thursday and then she proceeded to tell me that my scan would be the following morning:happydance:i was so excited,but also nervous at the same time.....i was sure there would be nothing in there!

well i had my scan and i'm happy to report i have a lovely healthy baby in there,although i think it was alittle sleepy:hugs:but i was so relieved to see the little hb flickering away:cloud9:anyway my dates were exactly right and i am due on the 16th september,so i was right and i did concieve on my b'day which was 24th dec:kiss:

i haven't really got any bump yet but it is slowly hardening,i was similar with my other pregnancies so i'm not expecting to be huge just yet:winkwink:dd was so happy with the scan pictures that she couldn't wait to tell all her friends over the weekend,and her teachers today she's so excited bless.

i'm finally starting to feel better,not so groggy which i'm so so happy about,thought the nausea would never pass but i think it slowly is,btw i have my 20 week scan on the 29th april and i can't wait:happydance:

i hope everybody is doing well and i look forward to getting on here abit more now that i'm starting to feel more normal:dohh:

:kiss::kiss:

Good morning ladies!!!

I LOVE the fact that everyone's moving over now... It's so exciting! Congrats to us all!!!!

Emzy - Congrats on team pink! She's gorgeous. I have no idea how i'm gonna cope not knowing; you lovely ladies will have to have a guess with my 20 wk scan pic!

As for dopplers, I have an angelsounds and it's great; I love it. The earphones you get with it weren't as good as the ones off my i pod though - and I only heard what I 'knew' was the heartbeat last week. But still, it is a great experience to share with your OH/LO before you can feel movements - My DD is 4 and she loved hearing the baby!

I'm about to get another furbaby on Wednesday... I can't wait! We have a horse, a rabbit, a mouse and some fish at the moment, but my daughter has always really wanted a dog.

Seeing as we've just moved into a bigger house with a garden, and now i'm at home all day (the job hunting really isn't going well at all) we decided to get her a one. We (OH & I) were looking online for puppies, but in the end we went for a look around the 'pound' (as DD calls it - too much lady & tramp!) and picked a little cross-breed last saturday.

We daren't tell DD about her yet, as we can't pick her up till weds and there's still a chance that she might get claimed, but she's gorgeous! she was licking our hands through the bars... I must say though, given the chance i'd have brought every single one home with us! All their sad little eyes... it's a bad idea taking a hormonal woman to a kennels!

I've been looking at prams too, and I've decided on the silver cross 3d. I'm stalking them on ebay as we speak... with the new house i've decided that £415 is a big chunk out of our budget, especially as I still have 3 pushchairs from when emma was younger! (although none of them are particularly good brands). Some of the ones i'm looking at are in great condition, and then it gives me more money to spend on a cot etc. Has anyone had one? Are they good?

I'm going now to sort out all of the vouchers in my maternity notes to get my bounty packs etc. I've got my first consultant meeting tomorrow - I've had to go consultant led as I'm on long-term anti-depressants and had bad post-natal with DD. I've already had my booking bloods done with midwife, so what is tomorrow for?

Hope we're all great today my lovelies! As you can probably tell, I'm in a pretty chuffed-to-bits mood. Second tri is great!

xXx

i had the silver cross linear freeway with my daughter, silver cross are a very good and make excellent long lasting prams. only downfall with mine was it was a lil bit big thb, but i think the 3d is a bit smaller xxx

FX'd that it'll fit in the back of my Ford KA then! lol. Heard silver cross were good... can't wait to get my hands on one now!

I bought a travel system in ziggy zebra and it doesnt fit in my betty (ford ka) sooooo gutted! Im going to have to learn to drive the OH car :( xx

Congrats Emzy one your girly :happydance:

Wow there are SOOOOOO many of us now though i'm still not sure where i fit :cry:

For anyone who has a toddler also right now...what prams are you going to buy or not getting one at all :wacko:

Blob, I am due in August too. Just made myself too comfortable to move. :rofl:

FX'd that it'll fit in the back of my Ford KA then! lol. Heard silver cross were good... can't wait to get my hands on one now!

i had a 106 when i was using this pram, but mine was bigger than the one ur getting and u had to take the pram part off the chassis to put it down, however, i had to take the parcel shelf out of my car and put the chassis in the back and the carry cot / pram bit had to lie on the back seat....luckily this time i have a big car so wont be a problem but i would defo ask the sales assistant if it fits, they should know.

xxx

Yea i kinda go between the two now...its kinda weird but by the time we're having ours we'll be the last ones there :dohh: I did have DD bit early so kinda hoping for 10 days early this time :rofl:

:rofl: Yeah, I don't want to be the last one hanging around an empty thread! My midwife said 9th September, so she was only 10 days out :rofl:

Well see i think i'm due on 3rd sep but scan said 29th Aug....so who knows but by that point baby will come when they want to. My only issue is induction but i think i will refuse induction unless placenta isnt working by then :lol:

Well see i think i'm due on 3rd sep but scan said 29th Aug....so who knows but by that point baby will come when they want to. My only issue is induction but i think i will refuse induction unless placenta isnt working by then :lol:

I'm the same, think I'm due on 2nd Sept but scan said 28th August. Made myself too comfy on this thread to move to the August one. I dip in and out of there but it's not the same!

xx

im hoping to hang on til september... i dont want baby being youngest in year at school!

My baby should be here between 31 Aug & 2nd Sept....but I don't want to leave...I am a 'september star'. xx

just been catching up on the thread!

good to hear every1 is doing well, feel better soon amy :flower:

i got to hear my beanie's heart beat on sunday!!!! wow it was emotional, met my midwife who is nice thank god! she was not going to try at first, she said if i try and can not find it, u will get more anxious and worry more, i dropped my bottom lip and my lovely OH said ' please try, she really wants you to' and she did and straight away i could hear it thumping away :cloud9:

Can not wait to have my 20week scan, DRAZIC i think ours in on the same day??

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->