****September Stars!!****

See the school Tabs will go to is bloody weird and the cut off is middle of Feb :wacko:

Hey Blob.

In reply to your earlier post Nathan will be 16 months when baby arrives and we have bought a second hand Out N About Nipper 360 double buggy. We have a single one for Nathan now so when we saw this double (way before we started trying for no2) we jumped at it. So now we need to just buy a cosy toes for it.

Did think about egtting one of those buggy boards but he will be a bit you still and I dont fancy trying to push it with a boy standing on the back:dohh:

I am so sore and tired today. I have been getting a really stiff lower back the last few days so much so my OH has been massaging it in hope it might ease up but no luck so far...anyone else getting this?

Emma.xx

I'm moving in. I can't believe I'm 14 weeks already. It certainly flies when you already have a little one. Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant.

Just a quick question, I wanted to have a private NT scan again this time but couldn't get in for one so I want to have the triple test bloods. When do they take those?

Hi hun, I think the latest is 14 weeks and 3 days??? I could well be wrong though. x

My MW told me i can have the tripple test until i'm 21 weeks as i still havent been able to have mine yet :hissy:

Emma see Tabs will be almost 2 but she still sleeps in her pram and i use it everyday...so i'm kinda loving the icandy as i can use it as a single and double. Guess i'm just going to wait until like 30 weeks and see how she is then :nope:

Evening all!!!!!

Hope we are all ok??? I am just relaxing with a milky drink and some yummy things!!!

I have been so active the past few days and I am loving it, even lost some weight! My puppy is getting bigger so he needs more walking, so all is good!! Its an excuse for me to be active and feel good, the fresh air does wonder for your mood!!

Hi everyone!

Well this cold isn't shifting :( Was off work today and will be again tomorrow! It somehow seems 100 times worse when you're pregnant doesn't it?!

I hope everyone else is feeling well!

oh how i would LOVE to lose weight :lol: food is soo appealing to me i dont think i could possibly manage it... my love handles are flourishing

I ate almost an entire pot of ice cream tonight - I didn't even mean too. Well embarrassed :shy:

Becs - I got the details though of the hypnotherepy - dates and stuff for Norwich. If you want me to email you them PM me your email addy.

:)

I am eating loads but have to say its mostly healthy!!! Loads of fruit!! I am walking about 6 miles a day too, seem to have loads of energy!!

Oh no Louise, hope you feel better soon xxx

Drazic, could you possibly send them to me too? I'm about 1 1/2 hours away from Norwich and I'm quite interested in this!

Hi everyone!

Well this cold isn't shifting :( Was off work today and will be again tomorrow! It somehow seems 100 times worse when you're pregnant doesn't it?!

I hope everyone else is feeling well!

You bet it is hun! :-( I am off work today as well, I have been sick for about a week and a half now. The coughing and stuffiness is hell!

I hope we both feel better soon
xo

I'm just glad my DH isn't here, I can snore to my hearts content without worrying about waking him! (Not that I worry myself too much, but got to keep up the pretence ;))

Emails sent girls :)

Hope you are feeling better soon Louise, I feel better than I did, but still can't shake this bloody cold! :growlmad:

Grr I have come down with a bloody cold now. Not good. My head is pounding and I am sucking on my inhalers like there's no tomorrow, I am prone to nasty chest infections when preggers, and I want to warn it off now!! Last time I had so many antibiotics I got awful thrush that lasted until I gave birth. Nice.

So ladies, I am off to bed. Nice cup of decaf tea is going up with me.

See you all in the morning!

Thanks Drazic... I've just looked it up on the internet too, now just need to speak to DH about it and see what he thinks!

Welcome Finallymyturn!!

I think my stomach has shrunk from loosing my appetite in the 1st tri as I'm still not eating much but what I am eating is rubbish. I feel really bad now as know I should be eating more veg. I'm quite good with fruit though as it's sweet. Naughty Fish x

Let me know when you decide when .. it would be so cool if we could go together!

FishnChips.... I too seem to be eating rubbish at the moment, I'm still not back onto veg yet (went off them at about week 8) and seem to be existing on pasta, supernoodles and fish! (Apparently eating lots of fish means you'll have a clever baby?! Well if that's true I've got a little Einstein brewing!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->