****September Stars!!****

Louise that sounds like what my meals consist of!! Just polished off some lovely pasta and pesto.. yum.

Night yall! x

6 miles a day :shock:

I tend to walk for 30mins pushing a pram and then muck out but i'm pretty shattered :lol: My Love handles are TOTALLY there :rofl: But i was the exact same with Tabs and it went in like 2 weeks of having her so heres hoping :haha:

Uhhh my dinner i made haggis and black pud stuffed chicken breasts and mash and now am about to have crumble :dohh:

Sounds like you have a good appetite! Mine still hasn't properly returned from MS, mind you I have only managed 3 days in a row without being sick... I was sick again this morning :( I'm hoping it will clear up completely soon and I'll be eating for two! I have lost loads of weight and it's just not going back on yet! I'm scared the midwife will tell me off! 1 Stone since I last saw her!

I have just had a sharp pain right beneath my belly button! Was only for a split second! Very weird!!

I've decided to move over now as I'm 14 weeks tomorrow. My due date is 21st September. I have my 1st consultant appointment tomorrow as I will be tested for gestational diabetes again as had this when I was pregnant with my daughter. I also had my NT results today and been classed as low risk even though I'm edging on 36, this is great news and I'm so happy. Look forward to being in the 2nd tri. xxx

Hi everyone, gosh it's taken me nearly an hour to catch up!

Hey Asher - good to hear someone who has actually had one! I fell in love with it at the baby show last year & yes the colour looks fab although i'm yet to see it in the flesh as it's been delivered to Mom & Dads x Sorry you didn't win your pram - it just means there's something better out there for you hun xxx

And yeah Amy! We can hold hands on the team yellow thing! It will be eating at me though!!
Can i come and hold hands too! I'm starting to get worried i may accidently see something at the 20 weeks scan now :dohh:

Ooooh F&C let me know what you think of the books & cd's, i know exactly what you mean re DH. Mine is intent on getting me through it & i think it will be where he comes into his own (as long as we don't need too many other interventions as he hates medical staff lol). It is something i could fear if i though long enough about it hence just waiting & dealing with it as it comes along.......i'm pretty much that kinda person anyway:winkwink:

Aww Emzy, your piccies are awesome! Congratulations on team pink you lucky lucky sod heehee

I was in Sainsburys after work tonight & the girl ont he checkout asked me when i was due :happydance: i was sooooo happy, someone who doesn't know me can tell i'm pregnant:happydance:! I'm definately wearing this outfit again heehee :thumbup:

Yesterday i bought a swinging crib (eeeebay lol) & it's lurvely! It came with a new mattress, bumpers & bedding. Solid pine (my bedroom is in old fashioned pine furniture & i adore it) Mothercare, used for 1 baby, £40! Bargain i though :thumbup: We have left it round DH's parents as we don't really have the room for it just yet, i just bought the bedding home to wash.
Oh i also have a moses basket which my parents bought last year for downstairs & for taking on our holiday.

I'm finally feeling the 'bloom' coming on :happydance: I had my hair done saturday (colour stripped, re-coloured, highlighted & cut - with fringe! 7 bloody hours later i looked like a godess.......well compared to when i went in there anyway lol) and my friend who i met on here works in Beatties and gave me a makeover so i really did feel a million dollars. I'm feeling less sick as each day passes & my pregnant body is blossoming nicely!
I'm finding i have cravings for mars bars & cappuchinos - if i can find them together then all the better lol. Other than this i find i'm hungry all the time but can't actually manage much when i do eat! My belly seems big to look at but i seem to be shrinking on my hips (not a bad thing but it's hell trying to keep my jeans up).

I have just had a sharp pain right beneath my belly button! Was only for a split second! Very weird!!
I had a similar thing at work today, enough to make me stop what i was doing & double over but it passed as wuickly as it came on :wacko: i put it down to Tufty being a bad baby again heehee! Whenever i use the doppler i struggle to hear the heartbeat over the kicks & punches so i wonder if i'm starting to feel them for real........or maybe just hoping!

With all of the talk of 20 wk scans- I thought I'd try to get a few opinions. DH and I are split on whether or not to find out the sex of the baby. :shrug: He really wants to find out and I don't. He has said that he wants it to be a joint decision...but I don't know how to come to a joint decision. We know that if he found out that I would end up knowing. I also am the type that always wants him to be happy. I feel like I should find out...just for him. Is this crazy? Some people seem to think I'm compromising my happiness for his...but I feel like his happiness makes me happy. DH is just the type that really stresses if he knows a surprise is coming. He worries and frets over it the entire time...and I want our first pregnancy to be a time we enjoy fully together. (Just as an example...I laid out chicken for dinner the other night and he repeatedly asked me what I was going to make with the chicken until I came up with something. He couldn't stand not knowing. He just is just the type that HAS to know things.) So I feel like him not knowing may hinder his enjoyment of the pregnancy and he may not appreciate the surprise as much as I will. Plus, we went to visit family this weekend and everyone seemed SO anxious and wanting to find out what we're having. Their anxiouness made me anxious to find out too. But, I've always said that I wanted to wait. I don't even know how I feel anymore. These darn hormones are messing with me :haha: On one hand I want to find out...but on the other hand I've always wanted the surprise and feel like I may regret it if I do find out! :wacko::wacko::dohh::dohh: Ahhhhh...I don't know what to do. How did you ladies decide? What can I do to help me make this decision a little less stressful? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :hugs:

Aww hunny i wish i could help you out i really do......but i can't :dohh:. Me & DH both agree neither of us want to find out. I'm not sure what i can suggest apart from get him to read what you just posted, let him see what you are willing to sacrifice for him (and i totally agree, making my DH happy makes me happy too) then re-visit the discussion & see where it goes from there? Just an idea.......what do the other girls think.......me thinks they are all :sleep: lol

Ouch & again but much more sever this time & lasting longer too :shrug:, i'm off to listen in on what's going on in there, night ladies xxx

I have been a long time lurker here and decided I should finally pipe up and introduce myself and get involved here lol.

I'm Laura (27), Hubby is Randy (27) and we are expecting our first baby, first pregnancy too. After 7 years together we decided to throw caution to the wind and let whatever happens happen and the very first time we did it took so this baby was just waiting apparently. We were surprised it happened so fast, we were thinking months are a year before we conceived but oh boy were we wrong.

So I am due September 21st. I will be 14 weeks tomorrow and we are team yellow all the way.

None of my symptoms have let up so I hope you guys are better off. I have had morning sickness since 4 weeks (before i even took the test!) and its still there with a vengeance and I love my doctor but he refuses to give me anything for a nausea even though i have been throwing up blood from so much irritation (sorry tmi) but oh well if baby is healthy I can deal so thats all that matters.

Look forward to having this time with all you ladies!

I have had morning sickness since 4 weeks (before i even took the test!) and its still there with a vengeance and I love my doctor but he refuses to give me anything for a nausea even though i have been throwing up blood from so much irritation

Welcome! :flower:

I can't believe your doctor won't give you anything, especially if you're throwing up that bad with blood in it too, mine gave me these tablets which really worked, if I forgot to take one one day I'd feel sick but within 10 minutes of taking one I'd feel pretty much normal again, I am so shocked your doctor won't give you anything!

For some reason I just assume he has his reasons. Doctors can be set in their ways though so I figured that's part of it, if its not better I intend to ask yet again at my next appointment.

I have been a long time lurker here and decided I should finally pipe up and introduce myself and get involved here lol.

I'm Laura (27), Hubby is Randy (27) and we are expecting our first baby, first pregnancy too. After 7 years together we decided to throw caution to the wind and let whatever happens happen and the very first time we did it took so this baby was just waiting apparently. We were surprised it happened so fast, we were thinking months are a year before we conceived but oh boy were we wrong.

Welcome Laura!

Your story sounds exactly like mine and my DH's!! We are also both 27, together for 7 years and married for the last 2...and after deciding to try all it took was one night this past December and baby was just "waiting" as you put it!!

You poor dear I hope your MS clears up ASAP!!:hugs:

xo

hi everyone,
i thought i'd say hello as i have spent a bit of time reading over these forums.
i have a daughter who is nearly 3 and am currently 13 weeks pregnant with my second. i was hoping to make some friends through b and b. :cloud9:

Thank you for the welcomes and thanks for the kind thoughts on ms passing. I guess its really a small price to pay for a beautiful baby and once the baby is here I will forget all about it. :wacko:

hi laura617,
i havent been throwing up, but have had constant nausea from 5.5weeks and its still here gggggrrrrrr, such a shock to the system as i had none at all with dd
:wacko:

mum_to_mickey, Welcome here too! I think the nausea is worse then the actually throwing up. I am exhausted from the nausea so I know its no fun at all!

Has anyone else been getting really bad headaches? I take Tylenol but that does nothing for me. I was a major caffeine junkie and have cut that out that last month except for occasional glass of tea so I know that's playing into it.

Hi everyone!
I had my first prenatal appointment at my "in-between clinic" today. (My GP doesn't do prenatal and my maternity clinic doesn't take me on until 28 weeks.)
My husband and I both really liked the place, so I feel really good about having our care there. We got our requisition for the 18-week scan. That's only five weeks away. Man, this pregnancy seems like it's flying by this time around.
mum-to mickey - same here!
My pregnancy with Simon was super easy. No nausea whatsoever. This time, I've been pretty green around the gills. No puking, but pretty uncomfortable. Different baby, different chemistry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->