****September Stars!!****

yeah the nausea sucks, i think i would rather be throwing up.
i get headaches too which i take panadol for(thinks thats the same as tylenol)
thanks for the replies glad to know i'm not the only one :)

would love a bump buddy if anyone else is due around the 27th sept.but not sure how to go about getting one :shrug:

i sympthaise with you ladies who are still suffering with ms, mine has pretty much gone *touches wood*. i even have my appatite back, so much so that im just about to make a yummy fruit salad yum yum xxxx

I sympathise too. I went from no appetite at all to wanting to eat all the time. A happy medium would be nice! Though the headaches haven't gone, still have one most days.

I have heard that a sharp pain in the tummy means baby is pulling on umbilical cord. Becs, maybe it's that? :)

I have *touch wood* come through the majority of the ms now too. still getting a little bit on & off, and brushing my teeth or taking my vitamins makes me gag but apart from that not too bad. Have become ridiculously hungry though - if I don't eat for an hour my belly hurts so much!!

Is anyone else suffering from hip pain? For the last couple of weeks I've been really uncomfortable when I stand up after sitting or lying for a period of time, and rolling over in bed has become increasingly sore! Seems a bit early to get aching hips but could it just be ligaments loosening & stretching??

ive been having sore hips and back the past few weeks aswell! Turning in bed is also rather an effort! It must be everything relaxing - unfortunate we dont feel relaxed with it! xxxx

I have bought my pram from Ebay..a blue quinny buzz with all the accessories!!!! Pick it up tomorrow...I am super excited!!!

I was taking my son to school this morning and got a shooting pain right up my bum! lol....anyone else had this weird occurence??

17 weeks today, and only 4 weeks until our next scan....my belly seems to have popped out too which is a bit weird as I now look pregnant at only 17 weeks, but I like it!!
I love being pregnant with my miracle baby boy! xx

I am about to send off my deposit cheque for the hynobirthing course in Norwich!! Fingers crossed that I get a place!!! Its so exciting!!

Well I have done nearly done all my chores and just have to clean the bathroom and thats it, washing is drying on the line!! Then I have to make some cup cakes!!! Its all go today! OH has taken the puppy to work with him this morning!!

Becs - we have decided to do the June one too - I'd rather be starting at 27 weeks than 23. Hopefully everything will still be fine and we will get a place to. We should meet in Norwich for a coffee before :D

Becs - we have decided to do the June one too - I'd rather be starting at 27 weeks than 23. Hopefully everything will still be fine and we will get a place to. We should meet in Norwich for a coffee before :D

Sounds good to me!!! I am really looking forward to it!!!

hey ladies, how are you all doin today?

I think the times flying by but maybe thats because ive got caitlyn to keep me busy! I dont know :)

Had quite a bleed this morning when i went to the loo :( Not phoning EPU though i hate em

hey ladies, how are you all doin today?

I think the times flying by but maybe thats because ive got caitlyn to keep me busy! I dont know :)

Had quite a bleed this morning when i went to the loo :( Not phoning EPU though i hate em

Oh no Amy, I hope its nothing serious xxx

Meh, im used to it ... just dont hold out much hope for a healthy baby at this point :(

This thread is so nice and we are all on a journey together, there is so much support here and its amazing xx

Morning ladies!

Lovely to see some new names; I love this thread (even though it possibly takes up a little too much of my day when I catch up lol).

Well, last night I took the plunge and bought my Silver Cross 3D. And I must say - It's AMAZING!!!! I had to travel a little for it - actually, it was about 2 hours there and 1 1/2 back (so maybe more of an epic journey lol). My OH thinks i'm mad, BUT I got the pushchair/pram, car seat, foot muffs, raincover, changing bag/mat and liner to make it a pram for..... wait for it.... £150!!!!! I saved £265!! God I love Ebay! It's in amazing condition, and even had all the covers re-done about 5 months ago.

Only problem is.. Laura you were right... I'm now in the same boat as STMW; It doesn't fit in my car! The back seat went down to get it in last night, so today I'm having to play pushchair tetris. It WILL fit. I just haven't put it in the right way yet lol.

Stmw... Betty... I love it lol. Mine's called molly... As in 'Molly the mam mobile', or so DD calls it. There's no way i'm getting shut of my molly. It'll squeeze in i'm sure lol.

Oooooo I get my little dog tomorrow! I'm sooo excited!

Consultants at half 1 - I suppose i'd better get ready eh? Lol... I'm sat here drinking decaf tea & watching 'homes under the hammer' etc etc. Can't believe OH has eaten the last penguin. Bugger.

Aw Amy hun... try not to worry too much. I had a bleed (bright red then to brown over the course of the next day or so) on the 12th, emegency scan on 14th and bubs was fine. They couldn't even find anything to put it down to at all either; said that some women just bleed for no reason in pregnancy sometimes, and not to worry if it happened again.

Fx everything's ok for you hun... I wouldn't be too concerned if it fades to brown & then stops, you might have just stretched or bubs might be burrowing or something.

Do you have a doppler? Is the heartbeat still there? Maybe a midwife appointment would be better than EPU to hear heart & put ur mind at ease?

Yeah got a doppler baby sounds fine. Its just like my pregnancy with evie in terms of the bleedin. I cant help but think its going to turn out the same way :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->