****September Stars!!****

had my consultant appointment today so it's all go at the moment. Have GTT booked in a couple of week, consultant app in 3 and midwife app in 2.5 weeks.

They are assuming I'll have gestational diabetes again and will more than likely have baby at 38 weeks either naturally or by c/s which means baby may be born around the 7/9/10. Had c/s the first time after 3 failed inductions so am a bit torn as to whether I should try a VBAC or look at having a c/s. I think I'll just wait and see at the moment and go with the flow.

Oh Amy - bless you hun - no wonder you are stressed. Can you phone the midwife? Sorry for the TMI but was it a bowel movement? It was probably a little cervix irritation babes :hugs:

i think its always cervix irritation tbh, always was with evie. doesnt make anything less likely to happen though :( i cant not poop! lol

Amy - i hope all is well with bubs, its reassureing that the heartbeat is still there.

Louise3512uk - I FEEL YOUR PAIN - im having such a hard time with this cold, i have managed to get in to work today but i dont know why because its the worst ive been so far!!! Then i get here to find out that there are 3 others off with D&V (great working in a hospital) so there is no chance i can go home today :cry: :cry: :cry:

Limpetsmum - we can hold hands i think i have finally decided that im going to team yellow.

Its been a tough decision because ive wanted to know since forever but this last week i have made up my mind we're not finding out!! The true test will be at the scan when they ask if you want to know or not...... (which i dont think they should do - i think they should only tell people who ask and not offer it to people) ... Thankfully my OH "isnt bothered" (in his own words) whether we know or not... so it's all up to me.

Optical - you're getting a doggie? what brand (LOL)?

Glad to see a couple more people on here.... welcome.

Did anyone else get funny with David Camerons wife for announcing that she is preggers and due in September - i was like "where's my announcement on tv eh?" lol

and finally Becs - i do agree that this is such a lovely thread too, everyone is sooo nice to eachother and there is always someone thats going through the same as you to put your mind at ease.... so a big thanks to everyone for being themselves...

Aww Amy, sending bug HUGS your way. I'm sure everything will be just fine babe xx

I am so hungry!! Just made some pitta bread pizzas for lunch and put my bolgnaise on for tea!!! Yum yum!!! Also made some chocolate cup cakes!!! Just need to ice them later, thats of they get that far hehe!!!!

Awww Amy :hugs: :hugs: Hope you're ok hun!!

I'm so so bored of MS even just walking makes me gag :wacko:

How much is your hypno stuff?? I just found mine is 180 pp :cry: told DH not to come ha ha ha!!

hiya ladies ive not had a chance to catch up yet :(, my scan has changed to the 14th april and i had to get a anti d jag yesterday i had a small bleed on sat the same as i had many times before my mum mentioned to the midwife in her work and suddenly it was decided i had to go to epu for a jag as u need it within in 72 hours, i didnt think it mattered as it was so small :shrug:just as well my mum had said or i wouldnt have bothered, My uncle also lost his long battle with cancer on sunday :( busy week for me again after next week i will be back :) xxx

Amy - massive love and cuddles being thrown in your direction, think positive, we're all sending you positive thoughts and FX everything will be fine :)

Becs - which one did you go for? I can't book until DH gets back at the weekend, but I need to look into when and where it is for travelling purposes etc, I hope I'm not too late!

I still feel bunged up and grotty, not as bad as yesterday though, just fed up of being at home poorly! I swear my schoolkids have forgotten what I look like by now!

I also burnt my tongue on my spaghetti hoops :( I didn't cry though... hormones must be working for me today! x

apaton sorry to hear about your uncle, glad his suffering is over though cancer is not nice :sad:

Welcome LilBean2010 - how have you found being pregnant so far?

Apaton, sending huge :hugs:

And Amy hun, stay strong babes. Im always here if you need anything, just text :hugs:

I think i over did it with the dog today :( my bump is so sore.and im really stiff :(feeling so sorry ofr myself

Sending you big hugs Apaton!!

Louise we went for the June course!!

Apaton - so sorry for you loss :hugs:

Amy - I've just been to see my consultant and she says that bleeding is much more common than you think... I know you've had an awful expenrience before but try to stay positive chick... I know everyone says it all the time, but every pregnancy really is different. Fx for you hun, while ever you can hear that little heart then it's a good sign :hugs:

Carley - my doggie is a little mongrel who i'm picking up from the 'pound' (too much lady & tramp in our house!) tomorrow. Can't wait! She's really small - looks like a corgi or jack russell or something. She's technically for my daughter but still will be the first dog i've had as a grown up :)

Things went well at the consultant - heart h/b etc. Although i've been told that I aught to think about coming off my anti-depressants. I know that it's better for bubs for me to be off them, but i've been on them for ages now and i'm so scared that I'll get post-natal again; last time with DD I wouldn't even walk her out of the house in my pram as I was somehow "ashamed"... we had problems bonding, even though I really wanted her. I thought I was completely normal of course, until now I look back and realise that I wasn't normal at all and it was post-natal. I went back on them in September last year (DD is 4) after getting anxiety attacks and really down - me and OH nearly split because of my moods. I feel great now, so am reluctant to change anything incase I get bad again... Ideas anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->