****September Stars!!****

Hi guys

Long time no post for me im afraid....work work work. I feel like a bit of a fraud though cos i have not even sign of a bump or anything. I know im only just under 15 weeks but Im beginning to wonder if 'squidulous' (OH idea for a temp name!) is growing. IS anyone at 14 weeks still flat bellied? or should i worry. 12 week scan was fine and measured the rtight amount for my dates. But im gettin proper bump envy now! I just want to feel pregnant, i dont have MS any more but bad tiredness and im sure people at work think im a fraud (i know they prob dont, but its paranoia!!).

If you are past 14 weeks...have you a belly? did it appear over night or gradually?
I mean im not fussed about the bump, just worried about squidy growing...

I have a heartbeat monitor so i know there is a heartbeat still.

any feedback would be great.

Emma

Hi!! I'm the same, I'm 16 weeks and 2 days and I have nothing going on! It's really worrying when you see people's bump pictures and there are people at around the same stage as us with big bellies... I am starting to get a little worried too, even though like you I was measuring fine at my 12 week scan!

I keep telling myself I'll have a neat bump eventually! But people at work keep giggling to me about my 'no bump' and I'm sure they'll soon start wondering if I'm fibbing about the whole thing!

Hi guys I'm due on the 23rd Sept so can you add me please thank you :flower:

Hi!! I'm the same, I'm 16 weeks and 2 days and I have nothing going on! It's really worrying when you see people's bump pictures and there are people at around the same stage as us with big bellies... I am starting to get a little worried too, even though like you I was measuring fine at my 12 week scan!

I keep telling myself I'll have a neat bump eventually! But people at work keep giggling to me about my 'no bump' and I'm sure they'll soon start wondering if I'm fibbing about the whole thing!

Horray, someone in the same position. Maybe i am just nuts lol. I worried about having another MC, then i got heart beat monitor and relaxed, then i had my 12 week scan and worried that there wasnt anything in ther, but it went fine. Then i worried that something had happened since...I thought having my first scan would rationalise my thoughts...but NOOOOO...im more para now. I just cant relax and enjoy!

I HAD to open my big yappy mouth and say I felt better didn't I?! Guess who feels sick as a dog tonight! :rofl:

Bonjour Ladies,

Amy I hope everything is ok. xx

I feel knackered this week. The pregnancy is giving me high blood pressure which i need to see a consultant about on 6th April, I decided to start going swimming to see if it helps I used to go a year ago quite abit so I've been going every day except weekends since last Thursday I try to do 64 lenghs each time (a mile) so will have to see if it helps or not otherwise there really is nothing I can do and its completely out of my hands.

I just had supernoodles chinese chow mein flavour, well I had two packets because it's dinner time! I am so tired i'm in bed by 9pm most nights, yawn!

I've been noticing my skin feels really soft lately, still blotchy and spotty but feels incredibly soft! Anyone else noticing skin changes? I hope everyone is ok and well, my morning sickness seems to be going now, good to see other peoples is cooling off now too! Have a nice evening folks. xx

I'm watching Marley and Me....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Pregnant women should never be allowed to watch this! In fact.. no-one should... :cry:

thanks girls... bleeding seems to have tailed off.. just brown now.

Had a maccy ds and have some snacks for OBEM.

I didnt get a bump til 20 weeks with caitlyn and evie, just seemed to sprout out of nowhere. I dont have much this time round but deffo changing shape sooner but is to be expected, this is my 3rd pregnancy xx

Hi ladies

I've lost my Internet connection at home and it takes ages to catch up on the iPhone. I hope I'll have the net back at the weekend. Forgive me for being a bit quiet in the meantime.

Apaton - so sorry to hear about your Uncle.

Amy - try not to get too upset, I'm keep everything crossed for you.

Hello to all the new ladies :hugs:

I had my first clothing paddy today. None of my maternity clothes were dry and nothing normal fitted me. My bump seems to have grown over the weekend. Bizarre! Think I've been feeling movement but it's not consistent enough for me to be sure.

Better go - looking forward to One Born Every Minute at 9pm!

Where can I get a nice maternity Tankini? something plain prob black and not too expensive?!

I've been looking aswell, my boobies were popping out whilst swimming today:blush: I had to tighten the straps right up, not comfy, just to keep the puppies in. I can only really see mothercare and dorothy perkins as an option. NewLook website is down at the moment they might do one or two. :shrug:

https://direct.asda.com/george/wome...s/maternity-swimsuit/GEM12271,default,pd.html

See what you think of that. x

Will do limpetsmum! Bless our dh's!! I think mine is going to struggle seeing me go through labour but at the same time be so excited about almost meeting his son/daughter!

Laura, I'm sorry hun I really don't know what to say. My dh sounds just like yours but I'm very impatient so it was obvious to us that we would find out.

Welcome Laura617 and mum_to_mickey! mum_to_mickey, when is your EDD and I'll add it to the front page? Laura, yes I'm also getting headaches. They're not bad but I'm getting them fairly often. I think I need to drink more water, which is amazing as I'm constantly thirsty and drinking.

Mrs N.. don't get me started on hip pain! I'm constantly moaning about it on here lol. It sometimes wakes me up when I roll over at night. I'm going to talk to my mw about it on Monday. I've tried sleeping with a pillow in-between my legs but I found it restricting so that then woke me up. No pleasing some people!

Oh Amy sorry about the bleed. I'm guessing you've had no pain though? I really hope everything is ok and you end up with a healthy baby at the end. I've heard that many woman bleed all the way through without a problem.

Optical, what dog are you getting?!

:hi: to all you other ladies.. I'm trying to get through all the posts but my bed is calling... Hope you are all ok. x

Oh and just quickly, since yesterday I've been getting the 'butterfly' movements in my tummy!!! It feels like fishy is tiggling me from the inside.. cheeky monkey. Ok am off to bed now!

hey girls,

aw fish and chips, how lovely u can feel ur bubba, i had flutters on sat night and this morn a 5am, now i keep laying really still and hoping it will happen again!

one born every minute got me emotional today but a nice ending!

night ladies xxx

fish and chips- i'm due 27th sept.

i have just caught up on everything, heaps and was only on yesterday.
i am only 13weeks but already have a visible bump and am not fitting my bathers ggggrrrr or clothes,
is it too early to feel anything yet as i swear i can feel little bumps and flutters.
hayley:blush:

Holy moley, do I ever have baby brain.
I came on here to answer a couple posts and now I cant for the life of me remember what they were.
Some women mourn the loss of their bodies from pregnancy, I mourn the loss of my beautiful brain!!! Seriously, I had a mind like a trap once! :cry:

Aha! I have remembered!!
Bump appearance: with Simon, it took until five months for anyone to notice I was pregnant. I have a long waist and it just sort of thickened. There was no cute little bump.
This time around, I have 15 lbs of baby fat padding my uterus, so I'm already in maternity pants. They barely stay on, but they are more comfortable than trying to squeeze the button shut on my fly.

For flutters, I keep thinking I've felt something, but then I realize that it's way too high up, so it's just something intestinal. But soon! :)

Limpetsmum - we can hold hands i think i have finally decided that im going to team yellow.

Its been a tough decision because ive wanted to know since forever but this last week i have made up my mind we're not finding out!! The true test will be at the scan when they ask if you want to know or not...... (which i dont think they should do - i think they should only tell people who ask and not offer it to people) ... Thankfully my OH "isnt bothered" (in his own words) whether we know or not... so it's all up to me.

YAY for team yellow! I had always wanted to know the sex until I actually got pregnant then I was on the fence and hubby talked me into not knowing. Its just one of the few surprises we can really have in life so we just want to enjoy that moment.
We are really hoping for a girl (feel its a boy though) and i know if i found out it was a girl and it was wrong I would be disappointed but if I find out its a boy at birth I will just be happy at a beautiful baby finally getting out of me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->