****September Stars!!****

well as I am not sure how these things work and if its the same all over I just wanted to know how often you guys see the doctor/midwife?
I have seen mine 3 times so far and have had two ultrasounds. First at like 6 weeks and got to see the heartbeat and second at 11 weeks, baby was measuring a few days over that but we are not changing my due date.
I don't know what to expect at my next appointment on April 1st... I will be 15 weeks and a few days (I think lol) so does anyone know what happens at this appointment?
:wacko:

amy :hugs: glad the bleeding has stopped now

how exciting those feeling movements, I can't wait to feel that, wow

we are planning on staying team yellow too, we've always said we would, and both still feel we want to. yay for surprise on d-day!!

bump wise my waist has got way bigger :rofl: i think most of it is bloat rather than bump, although at the bottom of my belly it's gone all hard so maybe thats the start of a proper bump! :happydance:

I've been getting so annoyed with my doppler - we found the hb first at 9 weeks, difficult to find & bubs moved around a lot so difficult to listen to for more than about a minute lol but still there. found it again just before my scan at 11 weeks again with difficulty, had scan everything was fine but now I can't find it! surely it should be easier to find by now?? I'm not worried as such, just annoyed cos I want to listen to sproglet! am i listening in the wrong place?? should I still be trying really low down by my pubic bone or do I need to try a bit higher? any ideas?

Morning ladies!

Hope you are all well.

Amy hope everything is good with you, sorry to hear about your bleed.:hugs:
Apaton sorry about your loss:hugs:

So is this all the Sept Stars over in 2nd tri now??

I have my midwife today its only my second time and its to get my bloods done for downs etc...hopefully this time she may put the doppler on me. Saying that I jinxed myself last time as she never even suggested it:dohh:

I woke up today after having a bad night due to my hips feeling like they were popping out their sockets and had the worst ms I have had with this pregnancy! I even had to throw up in the kitchen sink which I dont like doing:blush: but since my coffee and toast I have felt fine:shrug:

Busy day here today. I have midwife and had posted stuff on gumtree so I have one person coming to get patio furniture and another coming to take down and take away our 2nd shed which I am looking forward to as we can then get on with getting the back fence sorted and th:shrug:en my tortoise enclosure and veggie patch too....so may have accomplished all this by 2012 lol

Better go hung up washing...of course its dull and damp today so its going on the driers.

Speak later.

Emma.xx

16 weeks bumpage!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/P220310_1723.jpg

hey, could you change me to due 2nd sept and having a lil boy :) thanks! xx

hi all Just thought i would let you all know I had my private gender scan last night and we are on team pink :pink: which came as a bit of a shock because everyone thought it was a boy but i am over the moon!!! :cloud9:

I'm due on the 19th sept, could you add me in please

Oh fantastic another little boy and girl for the list!!

Congrats guys! :hugs:

Well we have had no end of excitement here.
Last week we had a man from the council asking about a man who lives over the road as they had a complaint saying he didnt use his house as his main residence.
Yesterday his car got clamped outside his house, I assume due to road tax expiring. Then last night he got his friends over (I assume) with a saw to cut it off and the car vanished.
I just had the police at the door asking if I saw anything. Which of course I did but I must have sounded weird as all we could see was a car infront of our window, hear a saw and see huge sparks....mainly as our house is set bellow the pavement line. Luckily the woman next door I guess saw more than me and hubby as they went into hers for ages then have gone.
God I am a bit crap too busy watching the sparks to get the make of car etc etc....:dohh:

Emma.xx

mum_to_mickey, I've already added you so I was obviously just having a moment!!

Amy, in the UK things are a bit different. You see your mw at around 8-10 weeks I think and then 16 weeks (by this stage). I know in the states you ladies see the mw much more than us!

Impressive bumpage Little A! Congrats Mummy2Asher!! Another little boy!! Yey!! And Jodie.. our second little girl on here!! Congrats! I have to say the front page is really beginning to look pretty!! lol

Anyhoo.. I've had an interesting few days. So Monday and Tuesday I was feeling the butterflies in my tummy. I've been getting them pretty regularly which has been brilliant. Last night, however, I woke up in a lot of pain. All down my left side. It came in waves every 30 seconds or so and I actually thought I was going in to premature labour. My dh is abroad so I was thinking in my head how I was going to a. get to hospital and b. tell him what has happened. Anyway, after only 15-30 mins it just went. This morning I can feel where it was yesterday as my muscles are all hurting. My MW said it was ligament pain as things are obviously still stretching etc. Sooooo.... this morning I called in to work to say I'm not coming in and then had a lovely bath. During the bath I noticed I could see my heart beat through my tummy, so I just lay there watching it and then... I saw a kick!!! and another!! I know it's really early but I don't know what else it could be. Any ideas?? It was in-between my heartbeats and I saw my tummy push out in a small area below my naval. Needless to say I cried!! Not only is all ok but Fishy is letting me know he/she is ok!!! ANDDDD... my dh is on his way home from Germany!! Happy happy days! xx

Aww Fish how lovely. It bet that was amazing!!!!

Little Aurora was asking about tankinis have you tried Jojo Maman Bebe. They're not expensive but this is where I bought mine a few years ago and a nice fit too. https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/.

Please Could you add me im due 8th Sept, thankyou xxx

hello glad to see everyone is doing well :) i am from the 22nd but could you move me to 16th now :) the mw checked my babys heartbeat yesterday it was so lovely, 160bpm. how are you all? i am feeling a lot better but the tiredness is still there! i will be finding out what the gender will be in 3 weeks time :) take care xx

well as I am not sure how these things work and if its the same all over I just wanted to know how often you guys see the doctor/midwife?
I have seen mine 3 times so far and have had two ultrasounds. First at like 6 weeks and got to see the heartbeat and second at 11 weeks, baby was measuring a few days over that but we are not changing my due date.
I don't know what to expect at my next appointment on April 1st... I will be 15 weeks and a few days (I think lol) so does anyone know what happens at this appointment?
:wacko:

I'm not sure if your practice works similarlly to mine...but right now we go every 4 weeks. This continues until the 3rd trimester...then we start going every 2 weeks...and then the last 4 weeks we go every week.
My midwife told me that a "typical" appointment will be collecting a urine sample, blood pressure and pulse, her finding my uterus, and listening to the heartbeat. She said that then they will explain a little bit about what to expect the next 4 weeks and to answer any questions I may have.

I do know that I am having bloodwork done at my "16 week" appointment...its a screening for down's and neural tube defects (making sure the spinal cord closed). And at that appointment they are scheduling my 20 week ultrasound- where we can find out the sex of the baby if we'd like.

I hope this helps...I'm in PA- so I assume they would be similar but maybe not exactly the same! Good luck! And let me know if you have any other questions!!!! :hugs:

hi, im due on the 22nd september. could you add me to the list please :) x

Morning ladies!

Congrats Munny2Asher & Jodie :happydance:

Amy - so glad the bleeding has calmed down. Fx for you hun.

Little A - that's a FAB bump! I just look fat at the moment... My belly is bigger, but so are my love handles - It's like a tyre!

Fishy - Congrats!! Bet that was amazing... I can't wait to feel bubs move. I've felt a couple of (what I thought were) kicks, but that was last weds, and nothing really since. Oh, and we're getting a little mongrel from the kennels, can't wait to give her a new start and loving home tonight - she was a stray but she's so friendly and fussy.

I thought i'd be bored after quitting teaching, but i must be honest - so far i'm loving it! I get to saunter down to my horse after taking the LO to school, and take my time brushing her etc instead of rushing down in the dark. It's great to spend so much time at the paddock, especially as I can't ride her now. I just love getting out in the fresh air. Plus, bargain hunt is shit hot isn't it? Daytime Tv Rocks! :)

heya everyone

little A i cannot believe that bump - its beautiful! I have nothing lol any times I thought I had a bump - it was bloat! I woke up this morning and though - you wouldnt even know I was pregnant! Booo!

Hope everyone is doing good!

xxxx

Thanks girls! This is my 3rd so i tihnk thats why! lol

I have lost weight everywhere else! my face is thiner and my bum and thighs are smaller!! lol so pleased! lol

I thought i'd be bored after quitting teaching, but i must be honest - so far i'm loving it! I get to saunter down to my horse after taking the LO to school, and take my time brushing her etc instead of rushing down in the dark. It's great to spend so much time at the paddock, especially as I can't ride her now. I just love getting out in the fresh air. Plus, bargain hunt is shit hot isn't it? Daytime Tv Rocks! :)

How jealous am I that you have a horse. I desperately want one and have decided that I will get one on my 35th birthday ( I will be 30 this year) that way kids are at school and I will have more time and better finances due to loans being paid off. Lucky lady although not being able to ride is killing me. I was only just getting my muscles back after Nathan when we got preg with no2..

Emmaxx

I know what you mean, I quit a few weeks ago and I've loved having the chance to go at my own pace, clean the house, sort the baby's room, wander to the shops, do the laundry... I thought I'd be bored but I haven't been!

I actually went for a job interview today. It's for a Senior Administrator for the Child Protection Unit of the Council here. I thought the interview went well and I'm just waiting to hear back! It's perfect for me as it's fairly close by and it's til mid July, so right on for when I want to go on Mat leave. Fingers crossed I get it!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->