****September Stars!!****

Well ladies...I know I still have a few weeks until I have to decide- but I can't seem to make a decision about whether or not to find out the sex of the baby. Before we found out we were pregnant, I always said I didn't want to know- and my DH always wanted to know. Now, he still wants to know (as he has to know everything all the time...hahaha)- but I am still unsure about what I want. Did you ladies just KNOW...or how did you decide? I feel so torn about the whole thing. I do know that there is no "right" decision...I just want to feel comfortable with my decision. I am trying not to stress- but find myself thinking about it a lot. Any thoughts would be appreciated! :hugs:

Laura, we both said from the start we wanted to know so have been lucky in agreeing. We just want to be prepared and are both too damn inpatient! You need to both agree though, it would be sad if one of you regretted it :hugs:

Laura, we both said from the start we wanted to know so have been lucky in agreeing. We just want to be prepared and are both too damn inpatient! You need to both agree though, it would be sad if one of you regretted it :hugs:

Yep same with us! x

Well ladies...I know I still have a few weeks until I have to decide- but I can't seem to make a decision about whether or not to find out the sex of the baby. Before we found out we were pregnant, I always said I didn't want to know- and my DH always wanted to know. Now, he still wants to know (as he has to know everything all the time...hahaha)- but I am still unsure about what I want. Did you ladies just KNOW...or how did you decide? I feel so torn about the whole thing. I do know that there is no "right" decision...I just want to feel comfortable with my decision. I am trying not to stress- but find myself thinking about it a lot. Any thoughts would be appreciated! :hugs:

We both said right away that we wanted to find out. I think if Matt didn't want to know though, then I would agree to leave it a surprise and vice versa. I think both of you have to want to know xx

Yay! I got the job and start on Monday! I'm so happy and relieved although it's going to be hard getting used to working full time again when I'm already so tired! I'm glad though, as it's til July which means I'll qualify for Maternity Allowance if I add on the weeks worked in my previous job before I went to uni x

Yey that's amazing news Emzy!!!! Congrats!!! Time to open the sparkling fruit juice! x

Hi ladies,
Amy - hope you & bubba are ok hunny :hugs: good news that all sounds ok on doppler xxx

pushchair tetris. It WILL fit. I just haven't put it in the right way yet lol.
:lmao: i think quite a few of us might join you before bubba's arrive lol

Limpetsmum - we can hold hands i think i have finally decided that im going to team yellow.
:yipee:

Apaton - :hugs: for a sad time sweetie, ditto that his suffering is over now sweetie xxx

Lovely bump Little A, that's about the size of mine heehee

F&C - how wonderful for you hun, what a special moment! Glad bubba was letting you know he's ok - i feel mine does that too, when i get worried about him i tend to feel a flutter or a light jab (or sadly even a bit sicky lol!), kinda like reassurance - so sweet!

Right - i can't stop to chat i start aqua natal classes tonight :happydance: hope my maternity tankini fits (sorry it's not a black one but i got it from mothercare in the sale for £6!). Laters ladies xxx

Fishnchips i'm bloody jealous i STILL havent really had any kicks :hissy: am not sure if i have a backwards placenta thing again though but :grr:

Aww Blob.. I'm sure I wont be so happy that Fishy's an active one in a month or so! x

Evening ladies xxx

Hope we are all ok?? What are you all up to this evening??? I am waiting on my husband to get home so we can take the puppy for a walk! He is getting restless!! My tummy is quite tender and achy today, don't know whats going on lol!!

I have been having strange pains in my pubic region. like inside, feels like a pulling around my cervix ? has anyone else had this? I can feel lego moving around so I know she is ok.

hey ladies... how are you all?

i have my 16 week appt tomorro xx

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100324/ap_on_bi_ge/us_baby_slings_recall

https://www.babyslingsafe.com/

Wanted to share this link. I found out at my prenatal yoga class that there is a HUGE recall on baby slings. It started in the US and looks like it has moved into the UK now.

This has made me think. I have always wanted a sling and thought I'd use it A LOT...now this is making me think twice! They are saying especially not to use them with infants under 4 months, with low birth weight, or who have colds. Just some info to help us think! :wacko:

hey i had my scan 2day and i was put foward 2 13+1 days so my EDD is naw 28/09/10 so please can i join xx

Yay :yipee:!! I officially made it to 2nd tri! I still feel like a fraud though, I'm toying with telling my work but besides the ultrasounds I don't really look or feel pregnant. Hopefully soon.

Congrats Emzy on the new job!

Fish&Chips-So exciting! I'm so happy for you and your baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->