****September Stars!!****

Little A, I wonder if that is the same thing I was having last night. It was so painful. x

Hello ladies, just a quick update. Had my dating scan today... Was amazing. Panda was moving around crazy amounts. I've been given a due date of 4th Oct now so I'm unlikely to be a September mummy like the rest of you xxx

EMZY!!! Congrats on the new job!!! You'll do great! Just remember to bring A LOT of snacks!! It sounds like silly advice...but that's what I struggle with the most at work all day...being hungry and not having anything left in my lunch bag! lol July will be here in no time ;-)

Hey all, i had a fab time at my aqua natal class - the midwife was lovely and more than willing to idly chat baby & ease any worried people had. The other ladies were all nice too & full of valuable info heehee, i'd recommend it to anyone who has them in their area.
On a warning note though i didn't realise if we swim during pregnancy it should be back stroke & definately not breast as it can cause the pelvis to dislodge (she did tell me the name of the condition but i forgot) and lead to bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy, thought i'd let you all know as i would have thought breast stroke was the safest one to do as it's the gentlest :dohh:
With that i'm off to bed, i think i've earned my rest for tonight :sleep:

Evening ladies!

Long day at work for me. I'm very tired and feel like I'm fighting off a cold or something.

The pelvic pains are probably round ligament pains. They can be sharp pulls or just general dull achiness. Just more stretching as the uterus expands and expands and expands. That would be my guess, anyway.

Limpet, that is really weird about the breast stroke. I would have thought the same as you. I'm not sure that I will stop doing it though - it is very relaxing and I think as long as we are gentle and easy with it, there would probably be a pretty minimal risk, don't you think? Luckily, I quite enjoy the backstroke! :)

emz congratulations on the new job, fab news! :yipee:
the pains definatately sounds like round ligament stretching pains, those ligaments have to stretch A LOT whilst you are pregnant!
limpetsmum glad you enjoyed your class, I am desperately trying to find an aqua natal class near me but so far no luck :( really disappointed cos I really wanted to do one! Any of you norwich/norfolk ladies know of any going on??

congrats on the new job emzy!

The swimming thing wont effect me anyway coz i cant swim lol but i do remember hearing the same thing when i was pregnant with my son.

I heard my baby's heartbeat last night :yipee: we tried at 12 weeks and couldnt find it and tried again last night and found it almost instantly very clearly and it was 174bpm.

emz congratulations on the new job, fab news! :yipee:
the pains definatately sounds like round ligament stretching pains, those ligaments have to stretch A LOT whilst you are pregnant!
limpetsmum glad you enjoyed your class, I am desperately trying to find an aqua natal class near me but so far no luck :( really disappointed cos I really wanted to do one! Any of you norwich/norfolk ladies know of any going on??

Hey there Mrs_N, I am in Norfolk and I havent heard of any!!

Got my 16 week midwife appt at lunch time and im not looking forward to seeing that woman again!

Good luck Amy hun :hugs:

Becs, Mrs_N - the only one I can find is the Sportspark in Norwich. :hugs:

@ amy oh no! what is she like? I seem to have had my 16 week appointment a little early I had mine last wednesday mid wife is nice she said she will be the one that will come round to the house and see me after baby.

KittyVentura congrats, picture???

hey everyone im having a paro day, y i dont know??? BUT hubby bought me a doppler, was like £80 with gel but ment to be really good so will use it this weekend cause i am at my mums till then so have to wait :(

hope u are all good!! xxx

mines a knob... pretty much because i dont want to go to the standard hospital for our area because of my 2 previous bad experiences i am not giving them a 3rd chance. Midwife is useless... which is an understatement.

how is everyone feeling today? i am a bit poorly, have a poorly and TMI very loose bowel movements haha... cant win, im either constipated or other way round pfft

Oh Amy ditto hun, either I am begging to go or begging to stop going?! No happy medium! :rofl:

LOL

katie what times your scan on sun??

im excited for you and a bit gutted im not having mine! xxx

mines a knob... pretty much because i dont want to go to the standard hospital for our area because of my 2 previous bad experiences i am not giving them a 3rd chance. Midwife is useless... which is an understatement.

how is everyone feeling today? i am a bit poorly, have a poorly and TMI very loose bowel movements haha... cant win, im either constipated or other way round pfft

Really sorry to hear that :hugs: Im at home sick with funny tummy ate something wrong which freaked me out as I thought it would affect baby. I have been having some movements so happy. Bursting to go loo but cant be arsed to get off sofa :blush:

Hello all, after being off with my wonderful migraines and cold for the past few days i finally caught up with this ever moving thread!!!

I used my doppler last night and bubs has moved up loads!! you can really feel how big my uterus is now and i cant wait till i feel something - so lucky you Fish&Chips i just cant wait!!

Janino87uk - welcome and congrats to being due on the same day as me whoop whoop...

Congrats to JodieVN for team Pink and mummy2asher for team blue...

emzywemzy good luck at the new job on monday and as mamabird says make sure you take lots of food, i sit at work stuffing my face all day!!

As for me im tired, ill and wanting time to go faster...... but still am happy. !!!

Hey everyone, how's it going? :)

Amy- Hope you're feeling better soon
chachadada- Hope you get to play with your doppler soon!

And Fish&chips- Congrats on movement! what does it feel like for you? Yesterday I had a weird twitching sensation in my left hand side, and that's near where I usually find the heartbeat but the twitching was more over to the side.
Then I had it about 10 minutes ago too, I don't think it's gas because it's a really weird twitching sensation, like loads of sudden twitches and then it stops after about 5 seconds.
I'm not sure if it's baby either though! this is my first and it's still early yet. :D

xxxxx

Bekklez - we're due on the same day!!!

Ive not had any movements yet but then not really looking out for them much.... you got much of a bump?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->