****September Stars!!****

There must be something in the air ladies because I've had a really upset stomach too. Only just made it to the bathroom in time last night (sorry tmi) Just feeling washed out and a bit fuzzy today, I've got no energy to do anything. Even though I'm feeling hungry there isn't anything that I want.

I still haven't received my NT results. I was told they would be a week but it's taken two already. I called the hospital yesterday to chase it up and they said there is a back log but not to worry because if I was high risk they would have called me immediately. I don't mind waiting for the results but I wish they wouldn't tell you they would take a week if they are going to take several!

It sounds like a lot of us are suffering from ligament pain at the moment? My hips are still giving me hell, for some reason I can't make my legs comfortable so I'm switching positions constantly. It's driving my poor DH mad and he's having to put up with me snoring like a grizzly bear too!!!

Hope everyone has a nice day. At least it's nearly the weekend....

Carley- Ooo! so we are :) you getting excited now? and when's your 16 week appointment?
I don't think I've got that much of a "bump" yet, I just think I look like I'm getting fatter! I was chubby pre pregnancy anyway.

this is the first pic I took at 14+5 and I think it looks smaller since then!
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/Snapshot_20100321_34.jpg

How's your bump going? :)

whoops. It double posted somehow, not good :p

MrsJ08 ~ Hope your tummy feels better soon too :hugs:

Bekkles - Wow you look good girl!! i was a little chubby pre-preggers and totally self conscious so wont be posting in the bumps thread i dont think LOL!! I am excited just want time to HURRY UP..... my 16 week appointment is 6th April (i'll be 17 weeks) but im not too bothered about the MW appoitnments because i have a doppler at home so not much that they can do!! yey get another urine sample after my surprise UTI (which i still dont believe i ever had)....

I just want something new, like another scan or feeling baby move.... so holding out for movement now!

Mrs Jo8- hope you feel better soon babes.... sux being ill.....

Amy - what happened then? she really that bad?

Nothin happened... she written in my notes, took my blood. Told me to make a drs appointment. Bit pointless really! Would have sooner gone back to bed for a couple of hours :lol:

Oh I want my bed soooooo much. I am exhausted today, just can't concentrate at all. Roll on 5pm.

:sleep:

i might take caitlyn for a ridiculously late nap when she gets in just coz mammys tired :lol:

i could just eat somethig smothered in mint sauce haha

I feel :sick: - I have just eaten chips, a sandwich and a kitkat chunky. :sick:

be careful with those they are good at spontaneous combustion!!! but i really want one too...... i'd eat chips EVERYDAY forever!! might have to go and get a kitkat now drazic thanks!!

Well I found baby's heartbeat again :thumbup: it's funny yesterday I spent half an hour searching with no luck, today put the probe on & there it is straight away lol! It's in the 160s - best sound ever! *heart*

will have to look into the Norwich sportspark then, thanks.

Mmmm, sleep lol! I am so shattered, probably cos I'm working nights urgh. Last one tonight :yipee:

Hi Ladies!

I've noticed that we've started sharing bump pictures!!

So here is mine! 17 weeks today!
Also Happy 17 weeks to all my September 2nd buddies!!

xo
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/17Weeks.jpg

i can never find my babys HB but as soon as my OH touches the doppler there it is!! tis going to be daddys little suck up i think!!

mmmm Kitkats.... you girls ALWAYS make me want food!!! *Off I trot to the shop for a kitkat chunky*

MamaBird ~ Your bump's looking awesome! :D

Oh. And! if you want kit kats you should get the mint kit kats, they're soooooooooo nice.

nah... mint CLUB

if ya like a lotta chocolate on yer biscuit join our CLUB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"