****September Stars!!****

MINT kitkats?! I didn't see those? I'll have to go on the hunt for one of those tomorrow now x

I'd say orange kit kats are the yummiest..I stocked up from sainsburys yesterday as they are on promotion!!! You only get them in 2 finger bars so it will have to be a supermarket jobby....but they are just delicious. xx

I'd say orange kit kats are the yummiest..I stocked up from sainsburys yesterday as they are on promotion!!! You only get them in 2 finger bars so it will have to be a supermarket jobby....but they are just delicious. xx

Just have to eat two then ha ha!

Congrats Kitty! Yes where is the picture?! Do you want me to leave you on the front page anyway as you're one of us really? :)

Carley, so how high up is your uterus now? I'm getting confused as my flutters seem to be quite high up now but I'm sure my uterus can't be that big yet??

Yep Bekklez it does feel like a twitching! Congrats! I've had the twitching/fluttering feeling but also a kick feeling so I guess the twitching is when the baby is moving?

Oh no Amy. Mine is on Monday. Did you hear the heartbeat?

I'm sitting here scoffing a big bar of galaxy... yum! x

Urrrggghhhhhh i cant do kit kats...:lol: plus mint and chocolate is just wrong for me :haha:

Here's mine today at 17 weeks!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3920.jpg

aww cute bump fishy!! I still think I just look chubby! x

Aww lovely bumps ladies!!
Mine is just fat lol!! I have a bump when I am laying in bed!!

im gonna go have a bath because i know that there is no way i will be able to get myself and caitlyn ready for 9am in the mornin if i shower tomorro, so best sort myself tonight. hate not showering on a morning though.., i smell like night sweat lol

Think I am going to have an early one tonight, gonna watch a bit of tv in bed!! Going to get my hair cut and coloured in the morning, can't wait!!!

saw the baby again today! :yay: was amazing and so detailed! see little fingers and the spine! the head and eyes!!! AMAZING!

Limpet, that is really weird about the breast stroke. I would have thought the same as you. I'm not sure that I will stop doing it though - it is very relaxing and I think as long as we are gentle and easy with it, there would probably be a pretty minimal risk, don't you think? Luckily, I quite enjoy the backstroke!
Yeah i think i will still do it but gently, not keen on back stroke as i hate water splashing on my face lol. She did show me a fun way to work out in the water using long foam floating tubes

Impressive bumps ladies!

Kitkats are nasty! Mars bars all the way :thumbup:

Going to get my hair cut and coloured in the morning, can't wait!!
Aww it'll be fab! i'm still loving my new hair doo - it feels so healthy right now!

I'm off for a bath tonight too Amy, hoping F&C's luck might rub off on us & enocourage bubba to make a guest appearance heehee (doubt it though - he's been quiet today, must be shattered from aqua aerobics last night lol)

F&C my uterus is about half way between my belly button and my pubic bone.... was a real shocker when i used the doppler coz i was looking so low down... hehe...

LittleA you got any pics? ? ? ?

Evening ladies it's taken me ages to catch up on all the action from the thread!!

So the bumps are really coming on now!! Mine is definitely there, but I don't know how much of it is just muscles giving in from previous pregnancies! It's definitely hard nearer to the bottom though, so that must be uterus! And just tonight, I am feeling definite movement. More than a flutter, but not strong. Just feels like there is something in there moving. And if I sit more closed up, with my knees further up, I can feel it stronger. That has to be either little dude or really strong wind!!!

I have just had a tiny little lemon cake and I am glad now cos all you ladies would have had me running to the shop for some choccy!!! :lol

I'm off to bed in a mo. Shattered this week, hence not posting much. Work seems to have taken it's toll on me in the evenings more this week than in the last few, just when I thought maybe the tiredness was starting to wear off a little!! DH thinks the little one must be having a growth spurt in there!

Hope you are all well this eve. Catch up tomorrow!! Sweet dreams!! xx

Looking good Ann!! That bump is definitely there now!!

xo

Hello ladies! I have missed all of you since you left first tri. I had my NT scan today and I got moved up a few days...YAY...I am officially 13 weeks. So, I will be moving over here shortly to rejoin all of you. Scan pics are so adorable and the tech said her early guess is......BOY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->