****September Stars!!****

All this talk of choccy makes me :sick: I am completely off chocolate for the whole of this pregnancy which is totally not like me at all!

I am now the proud owner of a lovely pram and cot bed for our little man. It is all at my mums and it was so exciting showing them everything..my mum was really excited bless her!!! I have a need to be organised and I have found myself addicted to ebay more than ever!

I so need my hair coloured...it seems that since I dyed my hair like this 5 years ago it has become the 'trend' and I hate it. So much so I had a weird dream about the hairdressers last night.

Today I feel shattered and I have to do the ironing, housework, see my sons artwork at school, buy a birthday cake and pick up OHs presents for his birthday tomorrow...I just want my bed!

Hope all you ladies have a good day. xx

Fish and chips...I was looking around the internet for cot bedding stuff, and came accross the range by lolly pop lane called fish and chips! lol... very cute made me think of you!

Hey ladies.

Not had a chance to get on as I have been mega tired the last few days. So appoligies for not catching up before i post but trying to sneak on whilst nathan has his quick nap.

Had midwife on wednesday and it went well. She is really nice which I am surprised at and I seem to see her every 4 weeks as apposed to the last time when I hardly saw them:shrug:it was a different practice and I never even knew my mw name so hoping its going to be better this time.
She found protien and glucose ++ in my urine so got in touch with GP to get antibiotics prescribed which I picked up after work yesterday (very impressed with her:thumbup:) she wasnt too worried it was my gestational diabetes coming earlier as my bloods during the day have been good and so was my random glucose bloods 2 weeks back. But she took extra bloods to get tested as my blood pressure was a bit high although by the time she had taken it for a third time it was normal but she is doing it "just incase". She also got her doppler out and gave a really good 10 mins to try and find the heart beat which she did in the end after me going onto my side as baby was way down in my pelvis:dohh: Gosh I cant gush about her enough lol:blush:

I have had an overwhelming feeling that baby is a girl. OH still thinks its a boy so one of us will be right. But neither of us are really bothered what flavour of baby we get so long as all is ok. Just hoping it flashes at our scan in a few weeks as they dont try too hard to find the sex out for you here.:growlmad:

I have been feeling movements a bit better although I am sure its doing some strange stuff in there as the movements are weird lol like a shuffling then prodding:shrug:

Anyways sorry for the ME ME ME post.:blush: I promise I will come back later and try to catch up with the thread and how you are all doing once Nathan is in bed later.

Love to you all!

Emma.xx

Hey girls, been to epu this morning to get bleeding checked out. Waiting swab results to check for infection.

How is everyone?

Im 16 weeks today! xx

Hi Girls

It seems like everyone is having a tired week... I am absolutely exhausted this week and I'm getting a bit worried as I'm starting my new job on Monday but all I want to do is sleep! I don't feel like the sleep I'm getting at night is very good quality, I'm waking up all the time either for a wee or just randomly and I'm waking up totally knackered like I haven't been to bed at all. Matt said that baby must be having a growth spurt and stealing all my energy! Well I hope she lets me have at least a bit on Monday so I don't come across too badly on my first day!

I've been into uni today for the last time and officially suspended my studies until January next year. To be honest I'm not even sure if I'll go back and if I do, I doubt it'll be January, it'll be more like September next year. But still, at least it keeps my options open for after the baby is born and we can look at our circumstances nearer the time and decide.

Aw Amy, I hope everything is ok with your test results and if you have an infection I hope they sort you out quickly.

Right, we have house guests this weekend (not what I want when I feel so tired, but I can't exactly uninvite them! lol) so I'm off to tidy the house and make the guest bed.

Speak to you later girlies

Em xx

Oh and happy 16 weeks Amy! I can't believe I'm 18 weeks tomorrow! x

here are some thing I bought for Lego :)

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=208341&id=772731039&l=1fb5e729de

Emzywemzy thats pretty much what i did though still not gone back and now having our second :haha: However i plan on going back after this one and Tabs are a bit older :)

Emzywemzy thats pretty much what i did though still not gone back and now having our second :haha: However i plan on going back after this one and Tabs are a bit older :)

That's the good thing about uni, it's quite flexible! What course were you doing?

x

I cant believe we're starting to hit 18 weeks! makes me feel like im due at the end of sept haha

seriously though im only due on the 10th so not even middle of sept haha

i still have week envy of all the girls ahead of me though!

Don't worry girls, it's only coz I'm due in August really and I'm a September Stars imposter! lol x

I'm not even 14 weeks yet so you can all stop moaning :p lol

Yeah, I'm fake September too, cheating!

Hope you are feeling better soon Amy hun -x-

Evening ladies!!!

Well I have a night on my own, hubby at a mess do which I didnt fancy going to lol!! Don't like being told when I can and cant go to the loo, particularly not atm!!!

What are we all up to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->