****September Stars!!****

Nursekel.. what's your new EDD now? Or have I already updated it?.. I loose track!

Little A.. was it the cute bit that made you think of me or the name? lol .. Well you obviously must get it now!

I'm glad it went well with your mw Emma! Naughty little bean for hiding!

Oh Amy I hope you are ok. Let us know when you get the results.

Emzy.. yep I'm knackered also. We're off out for a meal with friends soon and I can hardly keep my eyes open. Have a lovely weekend with your guests and good luck for Monday if I don't speak to you before.

x

I have felt baby wiggle so much today - most of this evening! Anyone else getting lots of wiggles now?

heyy had my scan today and have been put back to september 24th - again!! nightmare!! haha

talk about week envy! I'm not even 14 weeks - 18 weeks seems forever away!!
still, onto the 4th ticker box today finally!

jessmum2be i'm due on the 19th.. (although I believe the US was wrong and I'm prob due on the 22nd..)

I'm having serious week envy! Feels like everybody here is ahead of me

Hi ladies! I've just had to catch up hundreds of pages (so it seems).. hubby is now back from course and had the busiest week at work so just haven't had chance to get online... had parents evening last night and because I work all the way over in Beccles (just under an hours drive) I didn't get in the house till 9.30pm, after leaving at 7.15am!
:(

So exciting that everyone is feeling flutters and movements! Nothing over here yet :( Although I can sympathise with the girls who said their bowels can't decide between constipation and being, ahem, loose! Today I also keep feeling like I really need a wee and when I get there there's really nothing much to shout home about, doesn't hurt or anything so don't think it's an infection, I think maybe my uterus is just laying funny/growing at the moment!

Anyway, I'm off to watch a chick flick with the hubby! Take care all! x

OMG middle box!!!

Well i'm having a crap end to a busy week! Staff meeting today told us government are cutting all overtime pay, freezing pay increases for 2 years & adding a 24/7 oncall system for our department.
Spoke to hubby just but he starting going on about his work instead of the sympathy i was after! As i'm the higher earner it looks like i can only afford to take the 5 weeks maternity pay i will qualify for then i'll have to go back full time & leave bubba with a childminder 5 days a week or in a nursery :nope: so dissapointed, it's kinda taken the excitement out of me at the moment as i feel i won't be the one bringing our child up :cry: i'll get to collect him, feed, bath & bed!

Hey Fish N Chips! No you didn't update it yet cause I didn't give you the new date...duh! Dang ol pregnancy brain! My new date is 9/30/10. Good thing I stayed with you guys instead of moving to October Bumpkins. LOL Thank you for keeping track and updating for us!

Hi I know it's late but can I join, finally got the courage to join after my scan this week. Can you put me down as EDD 23rd Sept Thanks :)

Ladies... I'm bleeding again :( was red yesterday n has gone brown today. Sorry if tmi but it's only when wiping, but had a few clots in. Trying to take my own advice n not worry, but I'm just really fed up of all the scares all thwe time for no apparent reason :(
P.s. Sorry I haven't caught up on the thread yet - I'm on my blackberry! Hope ur all well n feelin better than me today :(

opticalillus5 sending lots of :hugs: for yourself & bubba, try to stay optimistic hunny. Thinking of you xxx

Ahhh that must mean i'd be in the middle box too :argh:

opticalillus5 :hugs: Dont stress but i would phone a MW and ask just to stop you wondering. FXd for you hun everything is totally fine...

I'm still getting no movements really :hissy: I felt Tabs and could SEE her moving by 19 weeks like my tummy would wriggle around everywhere :cloud9: keep getting MWs going 'oh you should be feeling your baby now since its your second'.... GRRRRR.... Shouldnt be shocked really Tabs was really lazy but boooooooooo

Thanks ladies.. I don't think I'm going to bother anyone unless it turns red, then I'll probably just call epu and go through to hospital. The consultant told me that bleeding was common for no apparent reason in early pregnancy, and I guess I still fit into that bracket :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->