****September Stars!!****

I would still phone any bleeding is something you need to tell your MW... even if it puts your own mind at rest and they tell you its fine :hugs:

Sorry :blush:

:wave: :wave: Hey Jellycat :)

opticalillus5 - thinking of you! I'm sure everything is okay, but if it does persist you should contact your MW, to stop you from worrying!

How many of you ladies are deciding to stay on team yellow? I'm in two minds =/

xxx

Happy 18 weeks to meeee!

opticalillus5- Hugs to you. I'm sure everything is fine, but I would report it to your MW if it continues just to put your mind at rest. Big hugs hun xx

I stayed on team yellow last time and it was great but my only issue was there was no 'big exitment' at being told girl (which is what i REALLY wanted) as i was exhausted and really didnt take it all in... it wasnt what i'd expected...saying that though i would do it again as it was nice.

I WANT to know this time but my OH doesnt as he liked not knowing, guess its not so much of a shock to them you're just so relieved you've got your baby out safe you dont think of much :cloud9:

Thats IMO obviously though ha ha!! I really wanted to know so i could then have both sides...some people who found out last time dont want to find out this time and some people from team yellow want to :wacko:

Optical, hope you are feeling better soon hun, but I would agree it's worth giving the midwife a call, if only to put your mind at ease. :hugs:

I am so nervous about my scan tomorrow. Hopefully I will be back with nice pictures. *deep breath*

You'll be fine dont worry :hugs: :hugs: Its totally scary though :shock:

Always think before you've had your LO you worry all the time if they're ok and think that once they are born at least you can see them and know if they are ok...however OMG so not true they are born and you are going aaaah are they breathing aaah they eating ok :haha:

Yep Drazic, I'm getting lots of butterflies which I think are wiggles and occasionally some kicks. I love it! Good luck at your scan tomorrow.

Limpetsmum, sorry to hear about your pay freeze. Hopefully we can get out of this recession asap.

No worries NurseKel! Glad you're still with us!

Welcome Jellycat!

Optical I hope everything is ok. Please go to the epu if it turns red again. :hugs:

Happy 18 weeks Emzy!

Hi everyone! Some fab news going on! I can't believe people are hitting the 18 week mark! That's great!!

Good to see some newbies!

Optical fingers crossed everything is ok. :hug

Limpetsmum that sucks, maybe things will change between now and then? Will keep fingers crossed for you that it does. I currently work for the NHS but our service looks set to end up in the hands of the council, and it will probably be whilst I am on mat leave, so I will come back to new job, new place, the whole lot! Ah well.

I am sooo tired again tonight, I think it must be a growth spurt!

16 weeks today! Yay!

Drazic don't be scared sweetie :hugs: Hope you enjoy it and get some fab piccies to show us all! xx

opticalillus :hugs: definately let your mw know, and if it goes red again get it checked out
drazic hope you enjoy your scan, looking forward to seeing the piccies!
fish&chips aw wow, must be lovely feeling all those little wriggles!

Urgh am so jealous of you all feeling movements
me too! I spent an hour lying in bed this morning in every possible position to see if i could feel bubba but no such luck :nope: i listened with the doppler & he sounded awake as he was kicking away, maybe it's just too early as yet!
All that happened is i got up to be completely covered in a rash :dohh: i'm guessing it may be due to clean sheets i put on the bed yesterday & i stupidly went to bed last night feeling my skin was dry but couldn't be bothered to get up again & moisturise, is anyone else resembling a crocodile if they don't subscribe to a bottle of baby oil a week?

Hope everyone is well today? I'm off to do a little more planting of flowers in the front garden :flower: catch up again later my lovelies :hugs:

Hi all! I'm also very jealous of everyone feeling movements! I have nothing yet :( DO feel like there has been a little growth of my belly the last few days though which is good!
Can't wait to hear from Drazic... is she finding out the sex today?

I popped into a local 4D baby clinic yesterday with DH to see if we could book in for a gender scan.. but they said they only do gender scans after the 20th week... and after the anomaly scan... this seems a bit pointless to me?!

Hey there ladies!!!

What a busy day I have had!! Walked miles on the beach this morning with the dog, then had a roast at my parents!! Hubby gone away for the night, so i decided to gut my kitchen, clean all the cupboards etc, clean all the windows and mop all the floors!! I tell you what I am bloody pooped now!!

Eeeee I hope Drazic got on ok!!!!

Well ladies, I am gettting close to 14 weeks now...YAY! I'm going to try and share my last scan pics with you if I can get it to work.

Attachments

• 12 weeks 008.jpg
    12 weeks 008.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 12 weeks 003.jpg
    12 weeks 003.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi Ladies!
I'm being a bad thread-mate and not reading previous posts! Apologies! I like to catch up with everyone, but I am wiped out this weekend and just don't have the energy.
becs0375, can you come to my house when you're done? I could use some of that manic nesting energy right about now! :)
I got lots of spring cleaning done last weekend, but a hard week at work has just left me wiped out this weekend. And any energy I've got needs to go to my toddler (the 15-month old energizer bunny - mama can barely keep up today!). But I have guests arriving this week and the house desperately needs a good scrubbing. If I don't do it today, I'm going to be awfully stressed mid-week.
Baby steps: maybe just a few loads of laundry and the floors?
The problem with that is that by Wed, when guests arrive, it will feel like none of that was ever done. My son flings most of his meals on the floor and wears the rest, you see! :)
Maybe I will miraculously find the energy this afternoon.
Or I could just say the hell with it and take my boy out to the park. That sounds better. Then husband can do the heavy cleaning on his days off... heh heh heh
Hope you are all feeling more energized than I am, and if not, wishing naps to all who need them! :)

Urgh am so jealous of you all feeling movements
me too! I spent an hour lying in bed this morning in every possible position to see if i could feel bubba but no such luck :nope: i listened with the doppler & he sounded awake as he was kicking away, maybe it's just too early as yet!
All that happened is i got up to be completely covered in a rash :dohh: i'm guessing it may be due to clean sheets i put on the bed yesterday & i stupidly went to bed last night feeling my skin was dry but couldn't be bothered to get up again & moisturise, is anyone else resembling a crocodile if they don't subscribe to a bottle of baby oil a week?

Hope everyone is well today? I'm off to do a little more planting of flowers in the front garden :flower: catch up again later my lovelies :hugs:

Yes but I didn't realise it was pregnancy related!!!! I was wondering what was going on with my skin. Sorry if this is tmi but it's so dry I'm getting tummy dandruff!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->