****September Stars!!****

LOL at tummy dandruff. I'm dry too, skin on my hands is really sore and cracked in between my fingers.

Im too lazy to commit to any kind of moisture regime though even though i have a lovely bottle of bio oil sat there

x

Urgh am so jealous of you all feeling movements
me too! I spent an hour lying in bed this morning in every possible position to see if i could feel bubba but no such luck :nope: i listened with the doppler & he sounded awake as he was kicking away, maybe it's just too early as yet!
All that happened is i got up to be completely covered in a rash :dohh: i'm guessing it may be due to clean sheets i put on the bed yesterday & i stupidly went to bed last night feeling my skin was dry but couldn't be bothered to get up again & moisturise, is anyone else resembling a crocodile if they don't subscribe to a bottle of baby oil a week?

Hope everyone is well today? I'm off to do a little more planting of flowers in the front garden :flower: catch up again later my lovelies :hugs:

Yes but I didn't realise it was pregnancy related!!!! I was wondering what was going on with my skin. Sorry if this is tmi but it's so dry I'm getting tummy dandruff!!!

OMG me to!! Why on earth is my tummy so itchy?! If I forget to plaster it in oil and moisteriser it becomes red raw!

Yep me too Amy but think I have to do something now as this could get embarrassing!

Hey everyone, just came to make a post about weird pressure but someone beat me to it and it's slightly different to what I'm experiencing so I thought I'd ask here, sorry to be a pest~again!

For the last three/four days I've had what feels like weird pressure in my lower stomache, it feels like I constantly have a full bladder ~ or it is a "full" bladder thing cause when i go to the toilet it feels better for a while, and the pressure feeling makes me feel like I need to go to the toilet a lot more, so increased toilet time. It feels pretty uncomfortable. I've also had a tiny bit of pain with the pressure, around the stomache area, when i go wee (tmi), like I'm relieving the full feeling(cant describe it) it doesnt feel like a water infection to me as I haven't been having pains or stomache cramps which I've had when I had a water infection before and it doesn't sting or anything when I go to the toilet, I'm getting a bit concerned now incase it is one. I was about to take a water sample in to the doctors tomorrow morning to check it out, as Im worried that a water infection might hurt the baby? and I'd rather know that there's nothing wrong down there and it's just everything growing/stretching that's causing the pressure.
Anyone else expereinces this and know if a water infection can be harmful to the baby?

Lovely pics NurseKel
Fish&Chips ~ I've been a bit itchy! getting really aggravating sometimes!

Hope everyones having a nice weekend

NurseKel; great scan pic!

hope everyones having a relaxing sunday! i am here typing and can feel my beanie :) wow i love it!!! also love my doppler, amazing to hear beanies hart beat!

where is drazic??? i cant wait to find out what team she is on :)

xxxx

I think I've had that Bekklez but I'm not 100% sure if it's the same thing. I think mine was more to do with constipation. x

You tease!! Is she going to log on and tell us? I'm very impatient don't you know! lol

Then you should text her and tell her to get online and let us know! I refuse to get into the bath until I know! x

shes just on her way back :lol: she said shes on the traiiiiiin... she should have flew eh? :lol:

Hey everyone, just came to make a post about weird pressure but someone beat me to it and it's slightly different to what I'm experiencing so I thought I'd ask here, sorry to be a pest~again!

For the last three/four days I've had what feels like weird pressure in my lower stomache, it feels like I constantly have a full bladder ~ or it is a "full" bladder thing cause when i go to the toilet it feels better for a while, and the pressure feeling makes me feel like I need to go to the toilet a lot more, so increased toilet time. It feels pretty uncomfortable. I've also had a tiny bit of pain with the pressure, around the stomache area, when i go wee (tmi), like I'm relieving the full feeling(cant describe it) it doesnt feel like a water infection to me as I haven't been having pains or stomache cramps which I've had when I had a water infection before and it doesn't sting or anything when I go to the toilet, I'm getting a bit concerned now incase it is one. I was about to take a water sample in to the doctors tomorrow morning to check it out, as Im worried that a water infection might hurt the baby? and I'd rather know that there's nothing wrong down there and it's just everything growing/stretching that's causing the pressure.
Anyone else expereinces this and know if a water infection can be harmful to the baby?

Lovely pics NurseKel
Fish&Chips ~ I've been a bit itchy! getting really aggravating sometimes!

Hope everyones having a nice weekend

I have had the exact same thing. I thought mine was a water infection, so i had a look at all the cystitus medicines and none are supposed to be for pregnancy (whihc annoys me because we all know your likely to get water infections in pregnancy). So i have been drinking tons of water and cranberry juice but makes me wee more and doesnt really help at alll. I find the worst one is when i wake up in the middle of the night and am busting foor the loo... and then as soon as i have been my bladder is just really sore like its been stretched (i hope that makes sense) and it takes a while for it to calm down.

I also have a dry belly..thought i was the only one. Nt really got a proper bump yet, not a hard one but a round bulge apppearing, so i really dont know why i have it.

I'm guessing Drazic is on team pink!...No reason at all just thought I'd have a quick bet with myself!!
I'm just back from Harvester and feel so full, but it was ever so yummy and it was nice to spend some time out with the boys.

Hope you are all well. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->