****September Stars!!****

She needs to get her priorities right! She should have been on here first!!!

She better hurry up!!!!

Christ Louise we have ages yet!!! 4 weeks on Wednesday!!!

I saw she has told on facebook! I've been waiting in suspense all night lol x

Right, I am going to do some searching re Drazic!! Ha ha!! I think pink too but probably am wrong!!!

Love the scan pics NurseKel! Lovely!!!

I am tired! And it's Monday AGAIN tomorrow! Grrrrrr.

Right, I am going to do some searching re Drazic!! Ha ha!! I think pink too but probably am wrong!!!

Love the scan pics NurseKel! Lovely!!!

I am tired! And it's Monday AGAIN tomorrow! Grrrrrr.

Wooo I found her journal! ;) I'm so excited, I feel like I've just found out the sex of my own baby!!!
THanks Becs for reminding me, only 4 and a half weeks to go :(

Awww, thanks so much girls! We had to travel to the scan so it's taken a while! As you know, we are expecting a girl. :cloud9: - we are over the moon, but have taken an extreme wiggling as punishment today, I don't think she liked how hard the sonographer was pressing down! It was wonderful. I have loads of pictures which I will upload tomorrow. Thanks so much for all your lovely thoughts -x-

Yay Drazic your news is so fab! Congrats again. x

Congratulations! I hope you realise you've kept me up past my bedtime!! Hehehehe :)

Congrats Drazic huny so happy for u n ur OH :). Ive been searching all over BNB to find out how u got on LOL!! I knew u'd be in here with the September stars & just really wanted to congratulate u xxxxxxxxxx massive hugs chick xxxxxxxxxxxx Lov Caz

yayyyy! congrats drazic! all this gender talk has pushed me over the edge and ive booked my gender scan for saturday haha! couldnt help myself!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->