****September Stars!!****

Drazic, I am so happy for you! Little girls are fantastic! We were all hoping for a little girl but the scan tech said her early guess for us is....boy. It's alright though b/c I already have my DD so that would give me one of each. :happydance:

Aww congrats drazic - i am soooo jealous haha. Sweet dreams for you tonight eh xxx

Got another midwife appointment tomorrow - no idea what she's going to be doing but we hope to ask to view 3 local hospitals & maybe even hear our bubba's heartbeat (and not through earphones lol).
Hope everyone has a good week, night night xxx

Yay, I was right!!! Congratulations on the pink bump Drazic!!
Today I am off to the hair salon for a hair makeover and I am so excited!! I'd best make little mans breakfast and get him ready for school, and get myself ready too.

Have a good day ladies. xx

I have moved up a box too!!!! x

Morning!!!!!!!

I had a fab nights sleep last night, the puppy only got me up twice for the loo and we finally got up at 9am!!! He is a good boy for his Mummy!!!!
Off to take him for a walk in a bit, then back home to go over the house with the hoover, then I have my midwife appointment at 4.20, looking forward to seeing her again. She is lovely!!!

Have a good day ladies xxx

Thanks girls :hugs:

Aww, Cazza - bless your heart. Thank you. I am pleased to see about your fertility appointment and will be looking forward to hearing all the news about your healthy babe REALLY soon. Lots of love :hugs:

Morning girls! Well I've been given an extra free period today at work so I've done a bit of work and now I've decided to catch up on here!

After the excitement of last night, am soooooooo tempted to look further into the private gender scan idea... the place we went to on Saturday said they only do them after you've had the anomaly scan which seems totally pointless to me seeing as I'll find out there! Does anyone know of anywhere Suffolk/Essex way?

Hi ladies...

Yey for team pink Drazic!! Congratulations!!!!

Thank you all so much for your support & well wishes; I took your advice and called my midwife, she said to monitor the bleeding and if it turned red to go to hospital. It seemed to be more of a brownish discharge (sorry tmi!) yesterday, and seems to have stopped completely today (FX anyway!!! - I thought it had stopped yesterday and it hadn't). I feel like i'm back in first tri with the knicker-checking!

I must say, I don't know how i'd have coped without my doppler... Plus, yesterday, I'm sure I felt a few kicks! Nothing today, but it seemed as though bubs was letting me know s/he was doing ok.

I had a funny turn yesterday and nearly passed out in church! It was OH's grand-parents 60th anniversary so they had a special mention in church, so we went along to celebrate with them. Thing is, they are catholics and the incense really got to me - I had to sit down cos I felt myself keeling over! Also, I felt so self-concious with my bump - I could have only been more of a sinner had I taken my other illegitimate child in with me lol.

I'm not having the dry skin problem, but I am absolutely covered in spots!!! Still, I don't want to complain - I'm feeling very blessed today to be pregnant at all.

xXx

Congrats Drazic - wow the front page is looking more and more colourful!! hehe...

AND...... we're even 3 girls 3 boys.....

Glad the bleeding has stopped Optical. Yay to going up a box Teeny! Are you going to post a pic of your new hair style? Limpetsmum, you should do this as well!! I wanna see!

I've also got a mw appointment today and it'll be our first time of hearing the heart beat! I can't wait.

x

Hi :flower:

Can I join September Stars please?? I am due on 24th September!! :happydance:

Louise - I went with Babybond - they have a great reputation and they have places everywhere. Worth googling them - they do gender scans from 16 weeks

Fish - good luck for the midwife darling :hugs:

Thanks everyone for the lovely messages :hugs:

Welcome Tiredgirl!

Thanks Amy and Drazic. Just got back and have found out that I'm rhesus negative, have low blood pressure and a low red blood count. None of which is a problem so all's good. My Mum and I think big sister were rhesus negative, so I've just joined their club! I guess I've also got to start eating my green veg and bananas and possibly start taking iron tablets. Naughty me!

And... we heard the baby's heartbeat!! It was nice and strong and measured between 148-161.. apparently it was doing somersaults etc so it's heartbeat kept changing! Also I was told my uterus is up to my belly button which is about right for 20 weeks so I guess that explains my bump!!

It was lovely but all over so quickly. My next scan is a week Wednesday and I can't wait!! x

oh cool fishy! My uterus is right up to my belly button as well!
Its magic hearing the HB for the 1st time isnt it!!

Evening Girls

I hope you're all ok? Well I have had the worst day today!! It's a bit of a long story but I'll fill you in...

Yesterday I had some cramps but I wasn't too worried as they were fairly mild so just carried on with the day and got an early night ready for my first day in my new job today. Well, I lay awake for most of the night as the cramps got worse and managed about 2 hours sleep this morning. I got up at 7am and was about to get in the shower, when whoosh... a load of what seemed like watery discharge ran down my leg (sorry tmi) and afterwards when I wiped there was a lot of blood stained discharge. So, not sure what to do I rang the midwife team at the hospital and they advised me to pop a pad on and come in and be checked. So I woke up hubby and we headed into the hospital. To try to cut a long story short, it was awful. I hadn't a clue what was going on and we were put on this ward with a few women in premature labour. The poor woman next to me was contracting and screaming and crying. All I could hear them say was that the baby was so small it might not survive. I just looked at Matt and burst into tears! I looked over at the woman opposite me (who was there for an anti D injection) and she said "I just want to go home, I'm not ready for all this!". Anyway, eventually I was seen by the rudest midwife in Britain, who basically said there was a 50% chance my waters could have gone, which put the fear of god into us. I was given an internal examination by a doctor and thankfully she said my cervix was closed and that there was no sign of my waters having broken. She then left the room and shortly after the rude midwife came back, threw my notes at me and said see you later then. When I walked out I just burst into tears and I was like.... so what do I do? What are all the cramps and what is the discharge and the bleeding from?

Anyway, I rang my normal midwife when I got home and explained what had happened and what been written in my notes and that I didn't understand what was going on and she basically explained that the bleeding had been caused by a Cervical Ectropion that was nothing to worry about and that I had another UTI which was causing the pain and the watery 'discharge' that leaked out was actually urine! She couldn't believe that they didn't explain anything to me and that they didn't give me any antibiotics for the uti or anything so she advised us to make a complaint about the rude midwife, which we did. So I've been up to see the doctor this afternoon and he has prescribed some antibiotics for me.

So not great on what was meant to be my first day in my new job! Fortunately my new boss was very nice and just said to rest up and to start next Tuesday instead. I'm just glad baby is OK and that very scary experience is over with.

Hope you're all OK
xx

Oh that is awful Emzy but I'm so glad that you and your little on is ok. I just don't get how a woman in that position can be so nasty to someone obviously terrified that they are about to loose their baby. It's disgusting. I'm so glad you complained. xxx

Congrats on Team Pink Drazic.
Glad everything is okay Emzy.
I had my 16 week midwife check today and heard babies heartbeat for 1st time and it was amaizing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->