****September Stars!!****

Thank you Fish&Chips. I can't believe how rude she was and I certainly can't believe that she tested my urine and saw that I had a UTI and didn't do anything about it! My normal midwife was so angry and she said that she should have explained where the bleeding was coming from and treated the UTI. I told her the rude midwives name and she said that off the record, her name had been mentioned several times before and she advised us to make a complaint, so we did. She shouldn't be allowed to keep being like that in her profession!
xx

Why on earth has that mw got that poor attitude I have no idea. If she really hates her job she should get another one and not take it out on poor, vulnerable woman.

Emzy, that is terrible sweetheart. Sending huge :hugs: - take it easy and be kind to yourself -x-

Oh I was just looking at 1st page and realised I havent asked to change my date I am due the 14th not 13th can you please change Thanks

Why on earth has that mw got that poor attitude I have no idea. If she really hates her job she should get another one and not take it out on poor, vulnerable woman.

Agreed! Stupid woman lol And thanks Drazic. I plan on putting my feet up this week now x

I had a bad mw experience, she really upset me! Heard babys hb and was moving loads, so all good! Blood pressure normal and urine normal! So thats the plus!

Becs, I have just read your other thread. Sooo rude! I can't believe people in that profession can be so rude and dismissive of us, especially when we are feeling scared and vulnerable. I am glad you are making a complaint about yours too. Like my normal midwife said, if we don't complain then they are just allowed to get away with it x

Sending :hugs: hugs to you both girls! My midwife is hard work, but nothing like you girls have been through!

oops it wasn't showing my other post so I posted again! x

im sat waiting for my hubby to bring me iced finger buns... why isnt he back already i need them!

Amy, I'm waiting for my hubby to come home and moan that I need to do some exercise ( as he does most evenings),........ rather have a man bringing me a sticky bun :-(

My dh is at a friend's house and I miss him :( but he's left me some angel delight!! x

i have a ginormous back of tesco version of skips... i reckon ill eat em all too haha

My OH is reattaching the rail to the staircase as he is worried about me falling down it and running me a bath. He wouldn't dare tell me I need more exercise, he likes a quiet life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->