****September Stars!!****

My OH has just got back from driving 6 hours home to go and get me some chocolate, he says I need it after a crap day!!!!

Aww Becs! Bless him! Well I've just ordered a curry!! whoo hoo! And added a sag aloo for the spinach to get my iron intake!!! Anyone want to see a big tummy?

Where did this come from???!!! It wasn't there last week. Guess those pains I had was my belly popping!!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3929.jpg

Aww, thanks Fish! And you look FAB!

He just called the stairrail a very rude name, I can only presume it's not going well. :rofl:

Where did this come from???!!! It wasn't there last week. Guess those pains I had was my belly popping!!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3929.jpg

Thats a beautifull bump! I hope I follow in your footsteps...

WOW! Brilliant bump F&C!! So jealous!

Becs and Emzy, so sorry to hear about your rubbish experiences today :( I can't believe there are people out there who do those kind of jobs that have no sensitivity! It's like being a teacher and hating children!

I had a power nap in the bath tonight :o lucky the dog barked and woke me up, or I could have woken up there in the morning all wrinkly!

Louise you would have looked like a prune sleeping in there all night! Urgh... prune juice..

Awww...fish. Gorgeous bump! To all the ladies with bad days, big hugs and hope tomorrow is better for all of you. As for the bumps, I keep telling my hubby that I don't understand how I can feel so huge and only have gained 3 pounds. It's crazy! Lol

Hi Cazza!!! How are you doing hun? x

Im good huny bun i can see ur doing fabulous :happydance: so happy for you babe n ur bubs is growing gorgeously im so jelous LOL. Were starting ttc againn next month hopefully, we've got the all important 2nd Fertility appointment on 6th April to find all our results from the bloods etc so fingers crossed its nothing serious and easily fixable :shrug: if so we'll be hoping for our BFP again in May/June?? under the supervision of the hospital this time though so im hoping and praying my next bean will be a healthy one :thumbup:. I'll let u know how i get on ok chicken, Im still checking up on u all to make sure ur all ok :hugs: i dont say much but im always wishing you well in thought huny x x Speak soon ok keep in touch Lov Caz x x x x:kiss:

Aw Cazza, I really hope the results give you some answers and that you get a lovely healthy BFP in May! You truly deserve it. Yes, please make sure you let me know. It breaks my heart what you have had to go through and I so want you to be happy. xxx

So nice to hear from you Cazza, I hope you get the results you want and go on to have a healthy pregnancy, we are all thinking of you I'm sure. xxx

Emzy and Becs, what crappy midwives! So rude, and there is no need to be at all. I am quite lucky mine are all pretty nice.

Loving your bump Fishy! I took a pic of mine on my phone this morning but not uploaded it yet.

Off to see midwife myself tomorrow, hope to hear a little heartbeat. I think there has been a fair bit of wriggling around in there tonight!

Makes it worse that she is in charge of the community mw team for my area!!! Have been told I should phone my Practice manager at my surgery and get it put on my records that I want no appointments with her again!! So thats what I am going to do!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->