****September Stars!!****

OH is ringing the old hospital to see what they can do... its like playing the waiting game :(

Oh I see Amy - They should at least be able to give you some antibiotics, Fx for you hun. Hopefully they'll get you in for another scan / blood tests etc to make sure everything is ok.

Glad everything is ok for you Asher - I only have an Angelsounds doppler, so I try not to panic when I can't find a hb. I must say though, I'd go out of my mind with worry if the midwife couldn't find one! It's great that they were so efficient in booking the scan etc for you just incase.

Well I called my practice manager and made a complaint!! She was so lovely and reassured me that the right people would be informed and that I should not worry as the mw I saw yesterday was standing in for my normal one....phew!!! I got it put on my record that I do not want to see her ever again!!! The practice manager apologised but like I said to her its not her fault, just so sad that that evil mw is in charge of the community mw team here!!! I also told her about the breach of patient confidentiality that I witnessed!!! She was needless to say NOT impressed!!!
I feel so much better now I have spoken out!!!

Yaaaayyyy, I heard the heartbeat. I waited till I had a big full bladder and there it was, 154bpm! Woooooo. Baby was just hiding the first time.

Amy hun i really really hope you manage to do something :hugs: I cant imagine how scary it is for you hun :hugs: :hugs:

Asher thats so scary :hugs: Glad all is fine... my baby is not a wriggler however in the scan the other day baby was moving around :cloud9: I just cant feel it boooo!!

Hubby rang the old hospital, the most they could do is arrange me a GP appointment for tomorrow. Seems there is a war between the two hospital and both refuse to treat eaither patients. WTF is wrong with univeral healthcare!

What a pain, Amy! I hope your GP is able to help. Big hugs.

My midwife appointment went fine today and she found heartbeat no problem. Still don't know the BPM as not been told it at any point.

Also now have a date for my 20 weeks scan - 6th May (I'll be 21+3). Apprently I was supposed to have booked this at reception on the way out of my 12 week appointment, but they didn't actually tell me that at the time so I hadn't!

I hope so too, im fed up of being passed around!

MW never written down how fast my babys heart beat was either ... dont thing it had a screen xx

Amy hun, this is bloody terrible. I wish I lived nearer, I would be marching down to that doctors office now and threatening them with the health services ombudsman like a flash. Arseholes. Do you have a drop-in medical centre? When I had my medical ERPC, I was told to ask for anti-biotics to prevent infection and they wouldn't give me them at the hospital so I went to the drop-in and they gave me two different types of anti-biotic. I just told them that the hospital told me to come down and then cried and they didn't argue. Sending huge :hugs: - let me know how you get on.

Hi ladies...

Amy, I'm sorry you're having to go through this, someone really needs to sit up and think about the patient rather than some pathetic little squabble between hospitals! SUrely it's written in your notes somewhere that the course of antibiotics was recommended for you? I have everything crossed that things will turn out just fine xx

Happy birthday El!

It seems like there are a few new names, I'm not getting on so much so missing my chance to comment directly at a lot of things! I've been off work yet again, seem to have caught a bug that was going round school, sickness and diarrhea.... not fun :(

I have my MW appointment tomorrow, 16 week one! I really hope she'll listen for the heartbeat as I haven't heard it at all yet! Also hope she'll shed some light as to what this cold patch is on my belly!! x

Im trying to stay positive about it all but its hard to when the professionals arround me cannot even offer me the reassurance. Fair enough i might not have an infection. But i've lost a 21 weeker before, i dont want to do that again.

Meh, anyway, im sat waiting for my weekly fix of OBEM bit gutted that this is the last week! x

Laura617, I think I started feeling the baby at about 15 weeks! It's so nice isn't it?!

Oh amy, I hope everything is ok. :hugs:

Happy Birthday Elphaba!

My baby likes radishes and cherry tomatoes at the moment!!!

I can't watch OBEM till the football is over grrr!!

Yeah!! I was sitting and eating them one by one out of the packet last night!

I've not had any movements today either Drazic and I miss them too. Happy 18 weeks by the way! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->