• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September Stars!!****

Hey girlies!!!

I work in a Cafe, and we make all our own cakes etc..... its so hard not eating everything!!!! LOL...

x x x

Oh Brownsie lucky you!!

Mind you I used to work in a chocolate factory and after a while you don't want any!!

Can't wait to go to my folks for tea, my Mum has made a batternburg!!

Carley22 are you still sorting out the Baby show? Got many people down for it yet? x x

Had my cake and it was YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no now I want cake!! I might have known I should stay away from this thread! lol.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Carley!

And yey to going up a box Emma! x

HELLO :hi: i've just said goodbye to the 1st tri thread & decided to move over here now :happydance: (got no chance keeping up with both).
Crikey how many pages have you guys already totted up!
I do like the way i join mid cake chat though :thumbup: especially as i've spent the evening making 68 cupckaes & muffins to take to work tomorrow as it's my birthday today & we always take cakes into work.
I'm kinda dreading going back - i've been off 7 weeks & i know it's gonna be tought at first, on the other hand it will be lovely to see all my friends again.

Hmmm there was so much i wanted to post but now it's completely escaped my head!

I'm sure it'll come back to me at some stupid o clock in the morning.

Had a dentist appt today (yeah i know - stoopid idea to go to the dentist on my birthday). I've been grinding my teeth in my sleep & developed a hole (made worse by the acid with the vomiting a few weeks back they think). I had to be numbed up & the hole drilled out :cry: then they hit a live raw nerve which made me :cry: even more! They tried to put some stuff in to help the pain but that alone was too painful :cry: so they just put a temporary antiseptic dressing in it & told me they can't do anything until after the baby is born :cry: although they think it will cause me too much pain to tolerate so i may end up loosing it :cry:. I hate dentists!!! :nope: Still.......at least it was free, silver lining and all that eh!

Well, i'm going to head off to bed - i'm not in till 10.30 tomorrow morning but i'll be back late because of that then in at 7.30am friday! Straight over to a friends house straight from work friday for a group of us to colebrate my birthday (so late night) then up early saturday........why do i even let myself into these things lol.

Anyway, i hope i haven't missed anything majorly important & everyone is well?
Hopefully i'll try to catch up sunday,
Love :hugs: and kisses to you all xxx

Yay!!!! I've moved up a box on my ticker!!!

That's all ... but it's so exciting!

Have a lovely day at work Limpetsmum!!!!!!!!

Hope your work mates appreciate those cakes!!!

****Ive already posted this in 1st Tri thread but as i know most of you are over here thought i'd copy and paste it****

Ive got my scan today at 2.30 have been so excited about it for the last couple of weeks but now its only a matter of hours away im starting to "what if.."

Everything is going to be fine i keep telling myself but this is the first time ill have any sort of confirmation that there is anything in there.... just felt like ive been making it all up for the last few weeks and that im going to get there and they say... you're not pregnant...

Had WEIRD dreams last night about very large needles etc was not fun!!

Did everyone else go through this crazy insecure maddness? I feel like im going insane lol!!

WELL bring on 2.30 thats all i can say...

Sorry about my crazy post lol

Oh no limpetsmum, that sounds horrible!! Well happy birthday for yesterday anyway!

Good luck Carley!! Will be thinking of you at 2.30pm! x

hi ladies , my comp is broke hope you are all well ill be back when its fixed, at my mums just now :) carley gd luck with scan xx

Hi ladies, it's too early for me to move over yet but I'm going to attempt to keep up with both threads! I thought I had better come and have a read now while you are at 12 pages or I will have no hope.
x

Thinking of you Carley! and happy Birthday for yesterday limpetsmum :hugs:

YAY! for 14 Weeks!!!
Congrats to F&C and the other ladies who are 14 weeks today!!!

xo

HEYLOOOOOOO :hi: :hi: Kinda moved over but kinda going to flit between september and august now :rofl: as am due 29th August :dohh: But since i'm at the end of the month i will be lonely in the end so.....

Happy Birthday for yesterday Limpetsmum :cake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->