• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September Stars!!****

I use my doppler every other day hun.

I'm gonna lurk in here for a bit, over here for sure in a weeks time! whos keeping me a seat??

Are we doing a baby show meet or something?? im planning on going to the show anyway but would love to meet people if theres a meet going.. its quite a trek for me so wouldnt be up in that neck of the woods often!

Hopefully no one is feeling too emotional today because i have yet another poem for you - i wrote this last night after about 4 hours of staring at my little picture.... (when my baby arrrives its going to have a lot to read LOL)

How this day has changed me I’ll never understand,
I saw you wave your little arms but I’ve not held your hand,
I saw your little heart beating and I saw your little nose,
I’ve never even met you but I’ve seen your little toes,

I don’t think I’ll ever be the person I was yesterday,
I think you have made me whole, in every single way,
I’ve never kissed you on your head or sang you off to sleep,
But today I formed a kind of love that runs so very deep.

So now its just a waiting game until the day arrives,
When I can touch my baby and see those big blue eyes,
Until then I’ll think of you every single day,
And dream of all the happiness you’re going to bring my way.

Has anyone not had an NT scan???

I never had one...they dont do them here but we get a dating scan so I dunno if they check it out when doing it but I dont think so. We only had a 20 week scan introduced here last year before I had my son.....quite mad since we are meant to be a leading hospital!!

Emma.xx

Hello ladies,

I've just popped over from the August beach babies because I'm due 28th or 29th of August and knowing what I do about little bubs, he/she is bound to be late... and may well be sharing birthdays with some of your babies. In some ways I hope he/she does come in September, what with the new school year and all. Anyways, nice to meet you all and hopefully we can talk and share some stories sometime soon.

xxx

Congrats Carley and Newly_Wed! Hi also to pachamama! Carley.. once again you've had me in tears... darn you woman .. lol xxx

Hello ladies,

I've just popped over from the August beach babies because I'm due 28th or 29th of August and knowing what I do about little bubs, he/she is bound to be late... and may well be sharing birthdays with some of your babies. In some ways I hope he/she does come in September, what with the new school year and all. Anyways, nice to meet you all and hopefully we can talk and share some stories sometime soon.

xxx

Welcome!

Also, Ive decided to start poking my head in here from first trimester...I want to make sure everything is ready for me before I settle in :happydance:

I am poking in from first tri too, I want to be here!!!!!

Good to see all you ladies are doing well. x

Hey Everyone!!!

Sorry limpetsmum, I get so confused with what's going on sometimes LOL....

With regards to the dopplers, can anyone please help me find my little person!?? I think I'm looking in the wrong place or something, I don't seem to hear anything every time I do it.

Lots of love x xx

mines always about an inch below my belly button. Above my pelvis is too low.. just hunt everywhere :lol:

what doppler you using? x

Pachamama think we will be here together :haha:

Though my last one came early last time there will only be like 5 of us in the August one at the end...much more fun being in here and being one of the first :rofl:

Hopefully no one is feeling too emotional today because i have yet another poem for you - i wrote this last night after about 4 hours of staring at my little picture.... (when my baby arrrives its going to have a lot to read LOL)

How this day has changed me I’ll never understand,
I saw you wave your little arms but I’ve not held your hand,
I saw your little heart beating and I saw your little nose,
I’ve never even met you but I’ve seen your little toes,

I don’t think I’ll ever be the person I was yesterday,
I think you have made me whole, in every single way,
I’ve never kissed you on your head or sang you off to sleep,
But today I formed a kind of love that runs so very deep.

So now its just a waiting game until the day arrives,
When I can touch my baby and see those big blue eyes,
Until then I’ll think of you every single day,
And dream of all the happiness you’re going to bring my way.

Ahh Carley that's just lovely... brought tears to my eyes and my DH's! x

With the doppler, I start just above the public bone but bubs is almost always on the top of my public line somewhere. I can here the placenta just above my hip bones either side staying on the same line. Look everywhere, but don't make the mistake I did of being too far up.

Pachamama think we will be here together :haha:

Though my last one came early last time there will only be like 5 of us in the August one at the end...much more fun being in here and being one of the first :rofl:

i'm sure to have an august baby as i really want my baby born in sept haha... first in the school year and all x

I'm hoping my little one will be late.. Purely, for the school year....

My son was 11 days late, so hopefully this one will be lovely and snuggly and hold on in there for a few extra days!!!! lol

well given my history, i think its unlikely ill be late. but on time would be nice, for school year purposes!

same im hoping bean wont be early, i want to at least reach my due date so oldest in school yr, however my daughter was 2 weeks early!! x

:lol: See here at the school Tabs will be going to the school year starts in Feb :wacko: So no difference for me!
Tabs was a few days early so i hope to be a week early :rofl: Plus i want to go to Blair castle and its on my DD :hissy:

Yay I am 14 weeks today and I have ordered a Doppler can't wait to hear bub heartbeat xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->