****September Stars!!****

baby1.jpg

Please can my dates be changed too as they've put me forward to 14th September... woop!!

Congratulations Carley! Lovely little picture, so glad it all went well! x

Carley you little minx - we have been worrying about you in First Tri!!! I'm glad it went well. Lovely pic x

Hi ladies have any of you felt movements yet i have felt flutters i think lol i am going to the mw next wednesday as i dint get my freebies lol plus i really want to hear bub heatbeat it is a long time to wait tll 20 week scan.xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev245pr___.png

https://lb1f.lilypie.com/TD0k.png

https://dwdf.daisypath.com/sRsa.png

https://www.justparents.co.uk/images/genderpred/predictedGirl.gif

Shorman - please can you describe how movements feel for us first time Mum's? I know it's really early but I had a very strange sensation earlier - it was like something span inside me, like a little flutter of wings if that makes sense? I'm probably imagining it. Lol!

I am so glad I am not the only one who has been feeling movements! My family and friends think I am lying and mad saying I have felt baby move quite a few times. MIne feels like a light squirming/feather brushing sensation down just above my pubic bone....definately not wind and its only when I am sitting forward in a chair or laying on my back in bed!

What a gorgeous scan picture Carley!

Right off to catch up for 10 mins then bed...am shattered!

Emma.xx

BLOB!!

I am so so sorry I never said congratulations on your wedding!!

I hope you had a fab time. Sorry if you have posted about it somewhere but I havent seen it:blush:

Emma.xx

Yaaaay i have finally caught up :happydance: Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone :hugs:

Hey ladies, i have really missed you all :hugs:. How is everyone?

anyone still getting MS? No vomiting but just most of the day nausea? I am and it pissing me off
I'm still getting nausea (& still on the anti sickness tablets) and feeling generally a bit rough until mid afternoon - although yesterday my body decided to give me a birthday break lol.

Choc how did you get on at work? Today was my 1st day back since being off with vomiting. I was kinda dreading it - i feel a bit special like people don't know what to say to me for some reason, maybe because we are so short staffed & i'll be leaving them for maternity leave later in the year :nope:

nom nom nom
:rofl: love it Emma! Oh & i have a thing for chicken nugget happy meals :wacko:

LittleA doesn't a bit of pampering make all the difference? I'm booked in for a colour & cut on 20th & i can hardly wait! I've been desperately trying to grow my hair & it's finally decided to have a bit of a spurt (it's usually sooooo slow). My skin is starting to settle down too & i look less like a walking talking advertising campaign for pizza hut!

Brownsie - i can't believe you forgot it's me sorting the baby show out grrrr, Carley is doing the badges but no-one has been in touch yet apart from us three lol. Anyone else coming?

Carley your scan picture is beautiful - i especially love how clear the little foot is :cloud9:

How are everyone's bodies changing? I keep looking for my 'line' appearing :nope: nor are my boobs any bigger or my nipples darker.......nope - just the constant nausea :dohh: Oh and the fact that i look about 5 months pregnant i am so bloated!

How sad am i - it was my 1st day back to work today since i was 6 weeks pregnant & i was gutted that my scrubs cover my precious little bump so you can't really tell i'm pregnant :nope: (you sure can when i'm in my normal clothes :happydance:) sad sad sad

Limpetsmum I just read your a nurse and seen you wear scrubs....what kind of nurse are you?

I am a nurse too and work in operating theatres....but my scrubs just point out my bump...which isnt the best as people keep asking or skirting around the issue incase its still fat from no1:haha:

xx

Mrsj08 the flutters are bubba moving about in there i also call it butterflys in my tummy it's a really weird sensation that gets stronger and more defined untill you finally start feeling nudges and kicks and I tell you what when you got your big bump and you see your tummy moving and feeling babys feet and hands it's totally the most amazing thing :) xx

Last night me and OH heard our little ones heartbeat and it was lovely and reassuring!!!!
Today I am off for a haircut which is much needed!!...I have thick hair anyway and it just seems to get thicker!!!!

I am now far less bloated and this morning I dont even look pregnant, just the smallest bump....the 8lbs I've put on is surely not on my tummy!!....but my bum does loook big!!!! lol

Have a good day lovelies. xx

hi, im coming in!!!yayyyyyyy. how u all doing???im still pretty nauseous, but lettin up a bit.

Morning ladies, had our NT scan yesterday & everything looks good so I've decided to join you lovely people in September Stars...

FISH&CHIPS can you put me down for 9th September please. :)

Hey girls,
Congrats on the gorgeous scan carley! Limpetsmum, can I come to the brum meet too?
Quick question for girls with dopplers - how often do you use them? Do you try and restrict yourselves? X

I use mine everyday sometimes and sometimes once a week :lol: Really when i can be botherd :haha:

I've been feeling movements for a while :yipee: Its so cool not really often but just like a really faint washing machine in my tummy :rofl:
First time around however i got no movements until i was 19 weeks...

I have just had a poppy seed roll with cheese and it was so yummy!!! I had forgotten how good they taste!!!
Pointless I know...but wanted to share my lunch story!!! :haha: xx

When can i come over here i miss you guys!!!

Drazic <3 you better be coming to the brum meet!!!

ANYONE THAT WANTS A BADGE MADE FOR THEM WITH THE LOGO ETC ON LET ME KNOW AND ILL SEND YOU ONE VIA EMAIL THAT YOU CAN PIN TO YOUR TOPS.....

FRIDAY 21ST MAY BIRMINGHAM NEC BABY SHOW!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->