****September Stars!!****

I *think* I felt something this evening... about an hour ago, just a little pop... or tap feeling very low down on my belly... would love it to be the baby, probably more likely my bowels!!

Nope he supports Ipswich but he just really likes football! Heheh I don't mind though! Plus he has been away for 3 months so I can't complain, it's the first match I've sat through since Christmas!

Ooh Louise that sounds very promising! I reckon that is your little bean! Mine wont stop moving and kicking since my mw appointment yesterday. I think it got pee-ed off with being prodded!

Amy hun that's terrible, hope they sort something for you soon!

I've just eaten a full bag of Kettle chips all to myself. I feel sooooo sick now.... I was just watching 'what Katie did next' and they just disappeared. I didn't even realise I was eating them. Urgh.

No baby movements for me today either... Boooo...

I've got a MW appointment tomorrow, even though I saw my consultant last week. I'm pretty pleased, as i'll have a chance to talk about my bleeding with her properley rather than over the phone.

Oh Emzy, how awful for you sweetie! You must have been so scared hunny :hugs: my midwife explained to me on monday what to do if i think my waters break i was horrified to realise this could happen so early on! Glad your all safe & ok though hun.....phew!

And... we heard the baby's heartbeat!! It was nice and strong and measured between 148-161.. apparently it was doing somersaults etc so it's heartbeat kept changing! Also I was told my uterus is up to my belly button which is about right for 20 weeks so I guess that explains my bump!!
I heard our heartbeat, although their doppler didn't give out heart rate & neither does the scan one so i guess our bubba is determined to stay gender secret lol. My midiwfe was well impressed with my bump & said it's cos i have a parge uterous up to my belly button too heehee!

Last night i got cross with myself cos my jeans wouldn't stay up (despite being maternity ones) so i went shopping for different maternity jeans. I treid every pair on in the shop but they all failed to stay up :growlmad: I never thought i'd have a problem (not with my hips lol) but i'm still not gaining weight & it just seems to be moving from my hips up to my bump! So what did i end up buying???????? Dungarees!!!!!!:dohh: i'm still working up the courage to wear them out in public :haha: but i have to admit they are soooooo comfy! Plus my DH does say they look quite cute on me (although i think he means in a childlike kinda way grrr). I guess this is the price we pay for ultimate comfort eh! Roll on summer & warmer weather!

Love the bump f&c - how awesome! I'm having twingy type pains - are these what you are having? I asked my midwife about feeling baby moves but she just whittered on about flutters, ain't no flutters i can feel - they are like proper little prods!

I had a power nap in the bath tonight lucky the dog barked and woke me up, or I could have woken up there in the morning all wrinkly!
DH & i had a lovely romantic bath on our wedding night, champage & all........only to wake up in freezing cold water at about 4am :blush: we had to run new hot water just to warm us up enough to get out & into bed :lmao:

Caz - wishing you a healhty happy ttc hun - got all my sticky stuff waiting for you to have :hugs:

I have not read all the pages I have missed!!! I would be here still reading in labour LOL!
now there's an idea..........

Amy i'm sad that OBEM was the last one too! I've felt like it's a weekly fix lol

Evening girls!
Where's my second tri energy?
I was a squirrel on speed for most of my last pregnancy. With this one, I feel like I could happily hibernate for a few months.
I wore the world's frumpiest skirt to work today. Maternity clothes can be godawful sometimes. But! It was super comfy. And if I have to choose between style and comfort, you'll find me happily chilling out in the frump department. :)

Dungarees Limpetsmum? You just need a bandana and some crocs and you will look pure Mumma :rofl: - Only teasing, I bet you will look gorgeous!

Emzy, thanks for that hun - as stupid as it is I was starting to worry. Probably both having some 18 week growth spurt :)

Just about to go off to my consultant's appointment. Not sure what to expect really!

Morning girlies!!!

I am only just up, trying to get the momentum to get my butt into gear! The weather is naff so a pj day sounds a good idea lol!!!! Had quite a restless night last night, think bubba was moving around loads, everytime I got comfy bubba would move!! It was lovely but I am pooped this morning!!!

Hope all goes ok Katie, thinking of you this morning Amy xxxx

Aww dungarees limpetsmum!!!! I am having trouble keeping my maternity jeans up, they are a size 16 which is what I am and they just don't seem to hold up, they fit its just they are not tight enough, if you know what I mean!!!

Morning girlies!!!

I am only just up, trying to get the momentum to get my butt into gear! The weather is naff so a pj day sounds a good idea lol!!!! Had quite a restless night last night, think bubba was moving around loads, everytime I got comfy bubba would move!! It was lovely but I am pooped this morning!!!

Hope all goes ok Katie, thinking of you this morning Amy xxxx

Aww dungarees limpetsmum!!!! I am having trouble keeping my maternity jeans up, they are a size 16 which is what I am and they just don't seem to hold up, they fit its just they are not tight enough, if you know what I mean!!!

I'm also having that problem with my size 16 maternity jeans in that I can't get them to stay up there's a lot to be said for stretch jeans but they stretch too much!!! Have managed to find a stretchy belt that I'm wearing with them but that won't last too long. I think I'll have to buy a smaller pair and hope that will do.

I'm so so gutted OBEM is over :cry:

I informed my OH that football supporting is a divorceable offence :rofl: Luckily he likes rugby and i can watch that and its not on very often :)

I still dont feel this baby move :dohh: but if i lie down i know i have such little water as i can feel exactly where baby is again :wacko:

Hey girls,

Been to see my GP this morning. He has given me a prescription for a weeks course of antibiotics. He said not to collect them yet though as he is waiting for a call from my consultant as to whether they are the right ones to prescribe me or not. He will call me later on with either the go ahead to pick them up or a new prescription for something else xxx

my due date was 27/9/10 its now 29/9/10

I'm due on the 29th too :thumbup:

for those of you having trouble with jeans at the minute jogging bottoms are great (not maternity ones) I've dug out the ones i bought in my last pregnancy and they are so comfy and dont fall down they mould around my little bump.

I was in joggys til the end ... my fave trousers i must buy more! i dont normally wear stuff like that!

me either amy. i wore them after labour too. You should all go and buy some lol

glad your GP was helpful amy :thumbup:

my maternity jeans are really big around the waist still, but they seem to be staying up okay. never been one for joggers, but I have to admit, they do look comfy!!
seems my bump is getting more obvious - I know it's quite obvious in normal tightish clothes, but a couple of the nurses at work now reckon it's quite visible even under my scrub top yay!

Hiya ladies, I joined this thread in 1st tri but never posted much, struggled to keep up with it! :D I'm hoping I can join in here again, and I'd love to find some buddies due the same day as me if poss.

I'm 14+3 today and my 20 week scan date just arrived in the post, yay! I get to see Baby Hobnob again on the 13th May!

hobnob I am due 2 days after you, but my 20 week scan is the same day as you! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->