****September Stars!!****

Oh I am in my joggy bums too....love them so so comfy!!

Well I was sitting chatting to my OH last night and I was saying how I thought I was maybe in denial of being pregnant? Dont get me wrong I am excited and have been to my midwife appointments, seen the baby twice and heard its heart beat but even though I have a growing tum and can sometimes feel it moving about I just dont actually think its real:shrug:

But obviously I cant be in complete denial as I have bought a moses basket and some little grows and vests....that and I am excited about having another.

Part of me thinks it just because with Nathan I was so so excited obviously due to him being my first and EVERYTHING was so new and exciting where as I kinda know whats going on at my checks and what will be happening.....so maybe I am just not AS excited if you know what I mean.:dohh:

Anyone else feel like this??

But on a better note I have not been sick the last few mornings thanks to my antibiotics for my urine infection. BUT we have all been struck down with a sore throat and cold.:growlmad:

PLUS we are looking like we are heading for a snowing in. When we went to bed last night it was light flakes that were starting to make the roads a bit white and we wake to this!!! :nope:

This is our backgarden...the lump of snow is our bucket.
https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/Wedding-Stuff/DSCF3318.jpg

Our tiny front garden....
https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/Wedding-Stuff/DSCF3317.jpg

Seriously I hate the snow....PLUS its almost APRIL!!!

Emma.xx

Fab! Will you be finding out the sex ? We're undecided yet, I don't wanna know but Hubs does!

no, we aren't going to find out, neither of us want to know so we'll be staying team yellow!

elmaxie wow thats a lot of snow for (almost) april
i guess how you are feeling is just because things aren't quite so new and unknown this time around :hugs:
this is my first but I still feel like an imposter in the pregnancy forums, like it's not really hapeneing, and I definately can't believe I'm in second tri already!

elmaxie i'm the same. I havent even really bought much yet i got my pram because it was a bargain on ebay but other than that only a few little bits. I had loads when pregnant with my son though.

I think the first time round going round baby shops is exciting and finding out everything you need etc but once its second time round you know what you need and whats a waste of money and you know what to expect etc its still exciting but i'm not sat on baby websites all the time looking at what i can buy lol. I might get more excited once i know what flavour were having because then i'll probably start buying more.

Limpetsmum, OMG I just laughed so hard at the thought of you and your DH snoring away in the bath on your wedding night and waking up freezing, I nearly wet myself! Must start doing pelvic floors soon!!

I'm due to see the midwife this afternoon woo! Was supposed to be at 3.30pm but she has just rang and changed it to 2.50pm woo! DG is very very excited, he already has his little notebook ready to make notes! I so hope we get to hear the heartbeat today! Does anyone know if I should take a urine sample with me? I only have a takeaway carton I could put it in!

Hiya,

Please could uou add my due date which is: 29/09/2010
Now I am ready to tell the world and feel much safer and optimistic...
Yay!

hi all thank you for all your lovely support please can you add my baby my wiggle is due
7th of september xx thanx

elmaxie I hate the snow too :hissy: Also i feel totally the same its weird :nope:

Amy :hugs: Thank GAWD things are moving along for you hun :hugs:

am i too late to join you all? im due 13th september, i dont get much time to come on here as i have a 7 month old who keeps me nice and busy but i do love to pop on and read all the great threads when i get a spare minute! im 34 and a mum to 2 girls, this baby will be my last. i think i felt baby move for the 1st time today! :)

elmaxie... i dont think its a case of being less excited?? for me its mainly having caitlyn to keep me occupied in the mean time. whereas beforee caitlyn was born all i had to do was to obsess over my pregnancy iykwim? xx

Awww thanks guys it makes me feel less weird not feeling like I did with no1.
I knew I couldnt be in denial as I am looking forward to baby and have bought stuff etc etc but your right I know what to expect so am not having to read loads and also having the wee one takes up alot of time so I dont think about it as much:hugs:

Well the snow has stopped falling thank goodness and I have just shovelled a bit of snow (yes I know!) but its done now so we can at least get our cars out the drive...whether we will get them along our road is another story!

Its great to see new stars joinging us now:happydance:

I really need to do a catch up but feeling so hungry!

Its weird one day I can barely eat a full meal the next I have to stop myself eating as I dont want to put on loads of weight...I had 2 dinners the other night and was still hungry!

Emma.xx

am i the only one who isnt feeling hungry ever?

I had a bit of sickness (it was a bug not morning sickness) and it knocked me for 6 i slept for almost 3 days straight! Since then my appetite is so low and i'm having to remember to eat coz i have to not because i'm hungry and even then i'm not eating as much as i would have normally done. I'm losing weight too which isnt a problem coz i have some spare to lose anyway lol

I still cannot feel my little man move...I'm not overweight, he is my second and I know he moves a lot as the scans and MW have told me!!!
Why can't I feel him?? :cry: I don't really feel pregnant at the moment and would love to feel him soon, just so I can stop worrying. xx

Im hungry all the time but thank goodness am not putting on any weight yet!! touch wood!

my BMI is still 20!

Hi ladies, sorry for the absence - I'm still without proper Internet connection. I was just wondering whether most people had a 16wk midwife appt? I had one at 9 wks and don't have another one until 22wks and that's with the consultant. It feels like a long time to wait. I'm thinking of calling the midwife to ask her about it. I'd really like to hear the heartbeat just to reassure myself everything is ok. (DH won't let me buy a Doppler!)

In other news I had my Down's Syndrome result today 1:100000 so very low risk. Hurrah! In slightly less good news I woke up with three huge purple stretchmarks this morning in the same area I felt stretching pain yesterday. They literally look like bruises, even my un-observant husband noticed them. I don't mind having stretchmarks I was just shocked that they appeared within hours. I guess the baby must be having a growth spurt as I've been feeling very nauseas too.

Where is my 2nd tri bloom????

X

Yey to dungarees Limpetsmum!! Any photos?

Blob what does that feel like? Today I've been getting really weird feelings in my belly, almost like I've trapped a bit of tummy fat iykwim!!

FX the antibiotics sort things out.

:hi: Hobnob!! Do you want me to put a yellow stork next to your name? Welcome to hitchinite, lovescrisps and butterbaby76.

Emma, that snow is crazy!!! Good ole British spring time!! lol

Louise, have fun at the mw.

Boony, I also still don't have much of an appetite although I am finally gaining weight which is a relief. All the books said I should have gained weight ages ago but I was still loosing it.

Teeny, those of us that can feel our LOs are just very lucky as it's normal to feel them quite a bit later. Please don't worry! xx

I still cannot feel my little man move...I'm not overweight, he is my second and I know he moves a lot as the scans and MW have told me!!!
Why can't I feel him?? :cry: I don't really feel pregnant at the moment and would love to feel him soon, just so I can stop worrying. xx

aw hun this is my second and i havent felt kicks yet just flutters maybe maybe baby is just to small for you to feel him yet xxx

sepstarsGIF.gif

https://www.tickerclub.com/cache/cbb4b7974c.png

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev245pr___.png

https://lb1f.lilypie.com/TSx2.png

https://www.justparents.co.uk/images/genderpred/predictedBoy.gif

Hey all!!!

OMG I am bloody shattered tonight!! Just had a shower and now chilling in my pj's!! Feel so tired, don't know whats come over me!!! Maybe I have been over doing it and its finally catching up with me?!!!

Hope you are all ok xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->