****September Stars!!****

Hi everyone!

Had a wonderful time at my midwife appointment this afternoon! Heard the heartbeat for the first time which is amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! DH recorded it on his phone too which is cute, although he pressed record too early and caught me asking the midwife if it was normal to have a fuzzy/hairy belly!!! The heartbeat was 150bpm (it didn't show it, she counted for me!) which she said would suggest (if you believe old wives tales) that it's a girl! 4 weeks today I'll find out for sure!! Baby was wiggling a lot too, so exciting!

MrsJ08, in my maternity notes it says when you're supposed to have appointments, as far as I'm aware in my region you have one at 14-16 weeks and then again at 23-25 weeks.. I think it differs for different areas though?

I'm kind of in the same boat as elmaxie - one day I seem to have hollow legs and can't fill myself up, the next day I can barely touch a plate of food! x

We are all chilling out in our PJs this evening too! The boys are on the Xbox and so I'm surfing the net for baby stuff!!!!

Oh, I've just seen our pregnant neighbour and she is due at the end of April...however, her baby girl is already 10lbs and so she will be induced next wednesday!! I'm hoping my baby isn't that big!! lol. xx

MrsJ08 - you have to make your 16 week appointment, it's not done for you. Just ring the doctors and book it. That's the way here anyway?

hey all

I am desperate to find out the sex of my baby. But i dont want to pay for a private scan they are too expensive!

BUT I WANT TO KNOW!!!! :hissy:

Im not at all desperate to know haha

im getting cute little kicks tonight :) only a few but i deffo know they're kicks!

Hi all, ive just been having a quick look through the messages on this post. Im due 22nd september this is my fourth baby. Hope you are all well. xx

well hello ladies, firstly limpetsmum WHAT A GREAT IDEA i'm off looking for dungaree's tomorrow now i cant wait!!

I apparently need to do more pelvic floor exercises (even though i thought i was doing well with them) as the other day i did a really big sneeze and managed to wee just a little but enuf to go to the loo at work and put my trousers under the dryer LOL was soooo embarrasing just s glad no1 came in the loo's at that time!!! LOL TMI!!!

just been out and bought some more baby stuff a swaddle blanket, some baby grows 0-3 months and some scratch mitts, so cute, all in white.

glad all is well and welcome to the new people.

what is everyone hoping for?? Gender wise?

I know ultimately we all want healthy babies but with my first i desperately wanted a girl though it wouldnt have mattered either way xx

what is everyone hoping for?? Gender wise?

I know ultimately we all want healthy babies but with my first i desperately wanted a girl though it wouldnt have mattered either way xx

Im not bothered really. Going to find out though at scan i cant wait.xx

well i dont really mind what i have ive always wanted a boy first but have had lots of baby dreams recently and they have all been of little girls, i dont think i mind at all either way and am not going to know till september hehhe all exciting stuff....

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is well. I must agree with feeling like I'm starving all the time. I feel like I eat so much and I feel huge yet I have only gained 3 pounds. How the heck does that happen? LOL
Amy, pretty much everyone wanted another girl. Especially my DH as he doesn't have a girl of his own. The scan tech told me last week that her very early guess was boy. So, I have been trying to prepare my DD for the fact it's probably a boy. Poor baby, she had her heart set on a baby sister.

I wanted two little girls when i was preg with evie... obv i got my little girls. Now im quite liking the idea of having a baby boy. I dont mind though, of course!

I had a temper tantrum last night because I HAD to know NOW if it was a boy or girl! DH told me to be patient and I cried, just a little bit! We've talked about getting a private scan done but can't help but think we should save our pennies as we'll find out soon!

4 weeks today I find out.. seems like forever away.. although I feel a little better now as I heard the heartbeat today, it was the biggest relief ever!

i find out in just over 2 weeks and cant wait. I'm hoping for a girl but it would be nice for my son to have a little brother too. As long as he/she is healthy

I had a temper tantrum last night because I HAD to know NOW if it was a boy or girl! DH told me to be patient and I cried, just a little bit! We've talked about getting a private scan done but can't help but think we should save our pennies as we'll find out soon!

4 weeks today I find out.. seems like forever away.. although I feel a little better now as I heard the heartbeat today, it was the biggest relief ever!

I was the same Louise, now I just keep thinking that the scan will soon be here!!!!

Me and my DH have said we would quite like a girl but then I got upset when I thought that we mean we wont have a boy!! lol. Guess there's no pleasing some people! x

I really am not bothered!!! I just think after 6 years of trying that whatever we have will be loved!!

I don't mind either way whether ours is a girl or a boy tbh. I have a gut feeling its a girl at the mo, not sure what I'm basing this on either!

I'd be happy with either.
A boy as I have 2 sisters and 2 nieces and therefore would love my dad to finally have a son even if it is a grandson
A Girl.... I think I'd know more what i'm doing and I think in the early years I would worry less
We cant decide yet if we should find out or wait for the birth, just seems the majority find out now adays, which is nice to start that bonding early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->