****September Stars!!****

Wow we can't half talk on this thread! So much catching up to do!

I love the guessing game of boy/girl! It will be fab to see all the lovely announcements coming through of boys and girls, but also lovely to wait and guess about the potential genders of all the others! Fab we are all experiencing this together too!!

I meant to post yesterday about the GOOD stuff that happened after all the heartbeat panic. Later on in the afternoon, I had a lovely couple of texts from my own midwife saying she was glad everything had been ok at the hospital and telling me to chill out and put my feet up! I was so pleased and quite touched, I feel lucky she is so nice.

I was at work and had a call from my childminder saying that Jack (youngest) had a high temp of 38.8 and that I needed to collect him. So I brought him home (his bro stayed there as he was having a good time!), and he proceeded to spew up EVERYWHERE. Not good. I thought I was going to be sick too. Luckily I didn't and he has perked up no end since then. Hopefully the worst is over and it's just a bit of a weird one off. Archie had a fab time, and his lovely Aunty Wendy the childminder kept him for tea and then delivered him home at 7 o clock!! She is a star!

Hope everyone is ok tonight! xx

Fish and Chips.. when I think of you I think boy, but I guess we'll find out if I'm right next week!!! I think of some of the other ladies too and pick a gender but can't remember who wants to find out!!!!
I can play guess the gender with myself!!! xx

I think she is a girl, but then, that is because I have seen her foof :)

Hey everyone! I wanted to post today because I had my 16 week appt. yesterday and everything went well. Great heartbeat...and we could hear my little baby moving around. Baby like to move a lot- but still no kicks yet ;). I got to schedule my gender ultrasound that will be in 2 weeks!

Im not sure what I am going to have. For a long time I thought that I was having a boy. Then I had a dream the other night that I saw a really pretty woman. When I got closer to her, I realized that the woman was Christian Slater (the actor...why Christian Slater? I couldn't tell ya). So I found out that Christian Slater is actually a woman. I interpret that to mean that what I think is a boy, is actually a girl. (That is just one of the really really weird dreams Ive had during pregnancy.

I also started thinking about classes yesterday. My hospital offers a lot of classes and I was thinking about attending the "Childbirth Preperation" Class (basic), the "Practical Skills for Labor" (extra credit ;) ), the "Feeding your Baby" Class...and possibly the "Newborn Care" class. Is that too many classes? I feel like I may be over-doing it a bit in my excitment. Any reccomendations?

whats everyones facebook names so i can add ya....... ? omly if you want to share of course!!!!

Carly I was just about to ask the same as I noticed a few ladies already facebooked!

Mine is Emma Clark (Edinburgh I think) Its a picture of me and hubby walking away on our weddng day. If you wanna be facebook buddies...just elt me know who you are so I know and dont think your a random weirdo stranger that I sometimes get lol

As for gender preference....ermmmm OH thinks baby is a boy which is cool with me as we have loads of clothes from Nathan...and would be really lovely for another wee boy.
But I think baby is a girl...which I also think would be lovely.

During Nathans preg I was convinced he was a boy and I really wanted a boy so badly as I have lots of brothers so knew what they were like so I dunno how I would cope with a girl :dohh:

Emma.xx

I'll share Carley!! I am Claire Ashton, Manchester network. Pic is blond me turned to the side with a blue dress on!!

hehe im going to have sooooo many friends LOL..........

im Carley Morris (i'll add you now)

Right you guys I hope I have added the correct people if not there are two people out there who now think I am a weirdo!xx

done!! just will have to remember your screen names as well now!!! thatll be easy with the baby brain!

I'm Emma Barnes (network Uni. Bolton) and my piccy is my scan pic the same as my avatar :) Think it says Emma Goddard (my maiden name) in brackets next to my name. Just let me know who you are when you add me x

My Facebook name is Bekkles 'Beeb' Woodward. If anyone wants to add me, feel free.

My status tonight = " Bekkles 'Beeb' Woodward Just had a listen to the shrimp before bed. There's a disco going on in my belly tonight."

I hope I feel the disco soon, aswell as hear it so I'm invited too and it's not just a private party. Lol.

With my first I thought my DD was a boy but what was strange is that I had only picked a girl's name and hadn't even considered a boy's name, whereas this time around I have picked only a boy's name so will wait and see. I think it's a boy but we will know on the 12th May as will be 21 weeks by then.

I am feeling really massive though but I guess this is my 4th pregnancy so to be expected.

Dh is convinced baby is a girl - he said it straight away when the two lines came up lol!
Before I got pregnant I thought I'd want a girl but now that I actually am, I don't know whether I want girl or boy it changes every few minutes haha! Guess that means I don't really mind. We aren't going to find out until baby is born though.

I so wish we could make it to delivery without knowing the sex but we both are so nosey I don't think we could last. Also, I really like very girly stuff so if I was having a girl I would want a very frilly nursery which I couldn't do if I didn't know what we were having. Grrrr! It's all so confusing sometimes....hahaha. I've started trying to prepare myself for a boy but I just don't like the nursery themes or clothes as much. I just keep remembering....God gives us what he thinks we need, right?

Evening everyone!
I'm adding myself to the "eating like we're starving" brigade.
My appetite is out of control.
And if I start to feel hungry, it's very dramatic. I feel really desperate. Like if I don't get food IMMEDIATELY something horrible will happen! It's quite funny when I'm not experiencing it.
And like NurseKel, it is a flippin' miracle of pregnant metabolisms that I have only gained 3 lbs to date. I think I started this pregnancy about 15 lbs overweight though. I still had a substantial amount of baby weight from Simon that I had yet to lose. I'm really hoping that I'm a lot slower on the weight gain with this pregnancy.
I'm eating a lot, but not as much as I remember eating with Simon.
Food just tastes so good when I'm pregnant. Sleep feels incredible, too. Every basic need seems sort of enhanced to me. It's really desperate if you're needing it, but when you satiate the need, it feels far more intense than when not pregnant. I don't know if I'm making any sense. :blush: Anyone else feel like that at all?

Also, on the sex, I would like a girl as we'd like one of each, but that sort of makes me feel very tender and protective of a poor little second-choice boy baby! :) And all I have to do is think about those tiny little feet kicking at us during the scan and I just melt. It could be a werewolf, for all I care. Those feet have endeared it to me forever.

I will happily share on facebook!! So easy to keep in touch on facebook!
I'm Brigitte Sauve! Feel free to add me ladies! :)

How nice to wake up to a load of friend requests on FB!! I have sent one to Mamabird and Bekklez! Cool. I am on there lots so nice to see you all in different places.

I have woken up in a good mood today. Jack (the pukey one) slept all night without waking up, which meant I did too! Kids are off now, so no rush to get to school. I've got my friend coming with her little girl this morning, and I think I might go to the butty shop and treat us all to dinner. And I have definitely got a little bump this morning, not just bloat!! There is something in there!!

Hope all you girls are good this morning! x

Morning!

Well I never made it to work today as I am feeling so crappy with my UTI and also my throat which is so sore and my voice is going!!:growlmad:
SO have dropped Nathan off at child minders and decided on a hot drink then I may go back to bed again...although my hubby says I should phone GP and see what they can do about my throat. I have to wait until next week for my UTI as my antibiotics are not quite finished yet...so they want me to complete the course and then see how I feel. Work will just be loving me!

Mamabird which picture are you as there are loads:blush:

So off to bed now I think.

Emma.xx

Hope you feel better later Emma... I found Brigitte quite easily... she has a picture of a sweet potato as her profile pic!! Ha ha!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->