****September Stars!!****

Morning!!

Feel free to add me on facebook, I am Becki Dockree, pic is of me and hubby all dressed up!!!!

I had chronic trapped wind last night, felt like I could of blown off to the moon LMAO!!!!

I'm Amy Sivewright on facebook if anyone wants to add me, please put a message saying who you are though, dont like random adds haha

I never understand why you get random people adding you on facebook!! There are some freaks out there!!

Usually its BnBers to be honest. But i'd appreciate it if they told me who they are on BnB im not a mind reader. I couldnt care less that we have 55 friends in common :lol:

My facebook is Katie gunner Fairysparkle (my real name, as you can tell!) https://www.facebook.com/katiefairysparkle

Could you let me know who you are too? Ta :D

Morning!!

Feel free to add me on facebook, I am Becki Dockree, pic is of me and hubby all dressed up!!!!

I had chronic trapped wind last night, felt like I could of blown off to the moon LMAO!!!!

I can't find you :'(

On facebook I'm Louise Boon pic is of my son and my akita puppy sat on a fireplace together. Please tell me who you are though lol.

Well my lovely son let me have a nice lay in this morning till 10am!! He went to bed about 8pm last night aswell bless him.

I'm watching portland baby and this woman has had a normal nuchal scan where it is all fine and is still wanting an amniocentesis. :/. So it looks like your baby is perfectly healthy and fine but you are still going to pay extra for an amniocentesis which could kill your baby? Too much money for sodding sense.

I'm watching portland baby and this woman has had a normal nuchal scan where it is all fine and is still wanting an amniocentesis. :/. So it looks like your baby is perfectly healthy and fine but you are still going to pay extra for an amniocentesis which could kill your baby? Too much money for sodding sense.

I am watching it too!! Some people have more money that sense!!!

I would really like a boy but as long as the baby is healthy I will be happy wont be long now til we find out :happydance:

I wanted a boy as my 1st. Didnt care as long as it was healthy with my 2nd. But every part of me wants a girl this time

Haha. I know how you feel Carley! I want my babs too :D

I'm having a stupid morning with doctors today! geez! I was having pressure/weird feeling in bladder this week and the midwife tested my water Tuesday and told me I had a definite infection there and needed antibiotics, rang the doctors for me and told them. The doctors said I had to take another water sample Wednesday, which they didnt test til Thursday, so then today they say that I don't even have an infection and the hospital tested it and it's come back clear so they won't give me antibiotics either and think I'm making up that I had an infection.
So now I'm stuck wondering who to believe, the doctors/hospital or the midwife, would be lovely to know if I had to take antibiotics or not! I'll be soooo angry if it turns out I did have one and it gets to the stage it could turn nasty and affect baby.
Just hope I find out the mystery of the dissappearing infection soon :p

How's everyones day going?
X

Hi girlies

Hope you're all well today! Well, the head of midwifery from Bolton Hospital called today and spoke to Matt (I was still in bed!!) about our complaint about Monday. She was totally shocked at the rude midwife's behaviour and assured us that she would be dealt with and that it would not be happening again. One part that she was particularly shocked at was something I forgot to mention in my post- whilst I was waiting to be seen I lay down on the bed as my cramps were hurting and I wasn't feeling good (not to mention the fact that there was no chair so I had to sit on the bed anyway). The rude midwife came in and said "get off that bed, you are not ill" and got me a chair!! The woman that spoke to Matt this morning couldn't believe that she said that and she said that the midwife would be disciplined. Good!! I hope she is as well!

Anyway, I'm off to grab something for lunch. I'm starving!

Have a lovely day

xx

Hey Ladies - hope you're all doing well today!

I wasn't on yesterday as me and DD were in Hospital all day. I woke up, put the heating on, and went upstairs to get DD ready for School. As I did, my Carbon Monoxide detector went off - I thought that the house was on fire or something! So I quickly packed a bag, grabbed DD and the dog, and headed off to my mums. As I got there, I started to feel drowsy & headachy, so we were both sent straight to A&E.

Turns out that we had Carbon Monoxide in our blood, but at low levels. I was on oxygen for about 5 hours, DD about 8 hours. We both had lots of blood taken, including (for me - not DD thank god) a really painful sample from a smaller vain (which, first time, doc couldn't find and he hit a nerve).

I must say though, the staff at both A&E and the children's ward were fantastic. I saw a gyne doctor who checked on the baby for me, not just a midwife, which made me really impressed. Baby is fine :)

Scary thing is, if it wasn't for my detector, we would have sat next to the fire causing the problem to eat our breakfast. Then, i'd have been on the laptop next to it all day. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that it saved my life. We stayed at Mother-in-laws last night, and British Gas have been out today to repair the fire etc.

As for facebook, i'm Rebecca Holmes on the Uni Leeds and Uni Huddersfield networks (I think lol). My pic is my scan pic, and if you pop your b&b name on i'd love to be your friends :)

I have just had my triple test results through, low risk for downs and not in the incresed risk for spina bifida!! So all good there!!!

Oooh Teeny.. I wonder if you're right. It's funny as I'm a regular on another thread and they all reckon girl! We'll soon find out!

Drazic you made me laugh!! Her 'foof'??!! lol

Zo are you going to join the NCT classes or just stick with the ones at the hospital?

Carley, mine is Ann Phipps and there's a pic of me at my wedding on a swing.

Sarah, your post made me smile, I totally know how you feel. I fell in love with little Fishy at our scan too!

Asher, yey that Jack is feeling better and that you have a bump!

Hope you feel better soon Emma.

Go Emzy!!! Glad to hear they are taking your complaint seriously.

Optical, I am going to order a detector now as the same thing happened to my sister. It's so scarey! Glad you are all ok.

Yey Becs to your great results. x

Can't believe its Easter this weekend!! Doesn't seem 5 minutes ago it was christmas!!! I am really looking forward to christmas this year, little bubba and the dog's first christmas!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->