****September Stars!!****

Hi! :hi:

SIXTEEN weeks...can't believe it! :happydance::dance: SOOOOO exciting!

DH and I are really split on what we'd prefer to have. DH just wants 1 son...so he'd prefer to have a boy the first time just so he'd be set and have his 1 son. But he's already convinced its a girl...so he's preparing. I always thought I wanted a girl...but now I'm thinking a boy would be nice. I'm the oldest and always wanted an older brother...so I think in my mind I keep seeing a family with the older brother. We see the midwife on Tuesday- and will book our next scan then...so a few more weeks until we can find out!

I'm on facebook as well...my name is Laura Blanchfield...feel free to add me- I'm always on throughout the day! Just let me know your from bnb! :hugs:

As for facebook, i'm Rebecca Holmes on the Uni Leeds and Uni Huddersfield networks (I think lol). My pic is my scan pic, and if you pop your b&b name on i'd love to be your friends :)

I can't find you! Add me if you can find me Emma Barnes (Emma Goddard) Uni. Bolton network x

How nice to wake up to a load of friend requests on FB!! I have sent one to Mamabird and Bekklez! Cool. I am on there lots so nice to see you all in different places.

I have woken up in a good mood today. Jack (the pukey one) slept all night without waking up, which meant I did too! Kids are off now, so no rush to get to school. I've got my friend coming with her little girl this morning, and I think I might go to the butty shop and treat us all to dinner. And I have definitely got a little bump this morning, not just bloat!! There is something in there!!

Hope all you girls are good this morning! x

I agree!! I had a whole bunch too! It will be so nice keeping in touch on FB...so much easier when it comes time to look at baby albums!

Happy to here Jack is feeling better! And :happydance: for the bump!!!

xo

opTICAL THATS AWFUL IM SO GLAD YOU ARE OK!! - tried to find you on facebook but after 420 people i couldnt find ya!!!

F&C ill look for you now....

Thank you for all the FB adds girls and for message saying who you are xx

Hey!

I am having trouble finding the above ladies too....lol! But feel free to add me...Emma Clark. Edinburgh its me and hubby strolling off on our wedding day (tiny people in the distance)

How long doe it take for the downs bloods to come through? Its only been just over a week for me....:shrug:

Starting to feel better, have been drinking hot juice all morning and my throat feels better.

Just waved my dad off as he is away to Egypt for a few weeks with his wife and my little brothers...me jealous? NO!:blush:
They have so many holidays as they are off to Menorca during the summer then Corfu in October...plus my step mum and brothers are heading off in August to Turkey too!
When I was young we went camping in the borders for a few weeks or until we got bored or injured then when we were older went to Denmark for a few weeks....its all change these days:coffee:

On a good note we have had snow plows clearing our streets and even saw a gritter AND men grittign the pavements...AND we even have sunshine melting snow too....so exciting:haha:

I am so glad you got so form of appology from the chief mw...I bet she was truely disgusted by what has happened to you!
And it will serve the nasty mw right to be disciplined too!

Emma.xx

WOOOO HOOO!

I have just sold our spare room bed so once its been picked up we can start to think about a nursery:happydance:

Sorry very random post but I never got the chance with Nathan as we were in a pokey one bed flat when we had him.

Now lets just hope the baby reveals all in 12 days at our scan!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Emma.xx

Run by the national childbirth trust

https://www.nct.org.uk/home

Well i have just been to babies'r'us and spent some of my OH's money YEY!!! we bought......

A baby bath
A newborn 8 piece clothes set (neutral colour cream and brown)
The johnsons box of tricks
a nappy wrapper bin.
and
some more anti colic tomee tipee bottles

ooo and a "comfy" maternity bra because underwiring is starting to hurt me!!!

Hope everyone is well tonight and although we've added people on facebook we're still going to use this thread loads yeah?

xxxx

i never use facebook really, i just nose at peoples statuses! lol

what bath did ya get?
xx

hehehe it starts feeling real everytime i buy something just worried that ill have everything ready for months and no baby for ages....

You after any more i love my bear bits??

I have some wall plaques and the rug if you'd like x

I sneezed today in the supermarket and a little bit of wee came out! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"