****September Stars!!****

Amy i would LOVE it if thats ok? i'll pay for delivery etc

Little A i did a post about that a couple of days ago SOOOO EMBARRASSING!!!! lol

must do more pelvic floor

Carley, send me your address... and i'll get them sorted for you.

Wont be right away though ... im assuming thats ok though :)

oh and ive just remembered its not a i love my bear rug its this one

https://www.mothercare.com/Please-l...1/275-7341643-5724268?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core

I liked it better than the i love my bear one cause the bear head from i love my bear freaked me out haha i wanted the bear to have a body!

hey girlies,

I got married went away to jamaica for two weeks and came back a 2nd tri mum to be yay !!!!
Going on a all inclusive holiday when pregnant was a little different !! cant drink, cant go on any of the free water sports and as much seafood as you can eat was wasted on me : ( it was hard to avoid most of the "bad" foods but i did my best. Had some sickness the first week and went the second which was good. The Bloat i had before i went away has not gone and just got bigger and there were about 4 other pregnant women at the resort and we have the "in the club" smile as we walked past each other.

We announced the baby during the speeches by putting scan photos in envolopes and handing them out, everyone cheered and there was a lot of tears of joy from family members.

I have my 12 week hospital scan still to book as i was unable to have it done at 12 weeks. hope all you girlies are doing well, got loads of posts to catch up on xx

oooooooo i love it!!!!!! ill PM you my address, hehehe soo adorable!!!

Congrats on your wedding Ladykara, lovely the way you announced your baby news! Congrats!! And good luck for your scan.

I can't find you Optical either..... I hate it when I can't find someone!! Ha ha!!

Little A that cracked me up about the weeing thing. I've not done that YET but I do go for about 5 wees before I go out with the dogs, and then within 5 minutes of being out it is totally guaranteed that I need to wee again, really badly. Then I have to do the rest of the walk really slowly cos it feels like my bladder is huge. When I get back there is only ever a trickle in there!!!

Hiya..

Do you mind if you add me on to your list...I'm due on the 14th and cant wait !!

Thanks xx

Dungarees Limpetsmum? You just need a bandana and some crocs and you will look pure Mumma
i own those too :dohh:
Aww dungarees limpetsmum!!!! I am having trouble keeping my maternity jeans up, they are a size 16 which is what I am and they just don't seem to hold up, they fit its just they are not tight enough, if you know what I mean!!!
Yeah exactly! But if you wear tighter ones you just end up squashing your baldder into constantly needing the loo & give yourself tummy ache!
F&C i promise to get photo's tomorrow of me in my dungarees - that way you can see my new hair cut too!
well hello ladies, firstly limpetsmum WHAT A GREAT IDEA i'm off looking for dungaree's tomorrow now i cant wait!!
Aww i should have known i could count on you to join my nutty crew lmao, you better post piccies on here to :happydance:
but a couple of the nurses at work now reckon it's quite visible even under my scrub top yay!
YAAY for you! scrub tops hide all sins.....even pregnancy lol
Fab snow Emma, i love it but i agree with you - not at this time of the year!!! We are lucky not to have had any apart from a few sprinkles lasting only minutes.

Well i still can't tell if what i'm feeling as bubba moving (ie so called flutters) or what :wacko: it would help if i could explain it but i can't lol. It's like a poke from inside but what confuses me is i wouldn't call it a flutter - more a little poke (enough to make me jump a little & think ooch!)
2nd aqua natal class last night & it was fab! Felt less achey this morning too so it must be having some good effect, the other ladies are lovely too. Oh and the midwife who came to assist has just started eaching hypnobirth so i'm going to enquire about it in more details next week. Hopefully she won't be too expensive as she hasn't started to advertise yet.
As for facebook i'm Angela Turner-Madgwick (i think lol - i might not have put the - in :dohh:) i'll take the ipod touch in the bath with me along with the list of names to add you all heehee

Run by the national childbirth trust

https://www.nct.org.uk/home

That makes me feel better. I'm an American girl so probably no NCT. From the research that I did I think hospital classes are going to be best for me.

hey girlies,

I got married went away to jamaica for two weeks and came back a 2nd tri mum to be yay !!!!
Going on a all inclusive holiday when pregnant was a little different !! cant drink, cant go on any of the free water sports and as much seafood as you can eat was wasted on me : ( it was hard to avoid most of the "bad" foods but i did my best. Had some sickness the first week and went the second which was good. The Bloat i had before i went away has not gone and just got bigger and there were about 4 other pregnant women at the resort and we have the "in the club" smile as we walked past each other.

We announced the baby during the speeches by putting scan photos in envolopes and handing them out, everyone cheered and there was a lot of tears of joy from family members.

I have my 12 week hospital scan still to book as i was unable to have it done at 12 weeks. hope all you girlies are doing well, got loads of posts to catch up on xx

You just made my eyes water. Congrats!!!

OMG i've just gotten out of the bath which i got into at 10pm! eek! such a typical pisces hehe, i think i should definately go for a water birth :thumbup:
I'd better go retrieve my husband off the playstation & put some :laundry: on (oh the joys of economy7)
Has anyone got nice plans for the bank holiday? Were off to stay with friends in Wales which should be a lovely mini break.
Well, night night ladies - until tomorrow :hugs:

That sounds like a nice break Angie. We are not up to much really. Hubby has got some overtime for today which just couldn't be refused. Tonight, the in laws are babysitting for a few hours, so I am driving the worker to the pub for a couple of pints, then we're going to the Nawaab, a huge all you can eat Asian banquet place near us. I intend to fill my belly with curry then go to bed!!
The rest of the weekend will just be the usual then I think. Swimming lessons, dog walking.......

Me and DH have been up since quarter past 6, Jack has just come down to join us and is sat on my lap! Baby is moving a bit I think. Archie is still in bed, cos he was up til half 9 last night watching Toy Story 2!!

Have a good day everyone!! x

Morning!

God I cant be bothered today. OH is working until 19:30 and then 13:30-22:30 all weekend:growlmad:

Hopefully the people off gumtree will come and collect the bed and tv stand that are now sitting in our hall...if not I will be so annoyed! I have had a few people "stand me up" in the last few weeks, and that was to collect free stuff!!

Had a pretty bad night with Nathan who woke up at 2am adn "sang" to me for 2 hours THEN got up at 6am....what I wouldnt give to have a full nights sleep AND a long lie in the morning:coffee: Guess that wont be happening for a looong time:dohh:

Other than the pick ups today (hopefully!) we have no plans for the weekend. I might get my mum to come over and have tea maybe...

Better go Nathan has managed to get into hubbies gaming drawer and is chewing a PS3 controller:haha:not that I care much but it winds OH up loads, can you imagine the fights when he gets older between them both:thumbup:

Emma.xx

Sorry I am back after rescue controller....BECAUSE!!!

I just noticed I moved up a ticker box!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Emma.xxx

17 weeks today. Only 7 more weeks til viability :) less than 3 weeks til my scan x

Fab 17 weeks Amy! I'll be there too tomorrow! x

Cant wait til the 15,16,17 turns to 20, 21, 22... feel like im getting somweher haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->