****September Stars!!****

I know, counting the weeks. I'll be happier at oooh about 40 weeks!! (if I get that far, never have before...)..

It's nice to all be in the week counting thing together. x

i wont get to 40 weeks.. never have, bet i never will... fine by me tho... 37 will do nicely haha

37 would be nice for me too!! Let's hope we both get there!! x

Opticullus - (is that spelt right, I am so slow?!) That sounds so scary, glad you are both okay.

Has everyone added me on FB? Don't want to miss out on anyone :)
-x-

I'm Ally Stone on Facebook - picture of my scan as my profile picture - hope everyone is ok!

Carley, Cafferine, Elmaxie and Becs.. just confirmed your requests of FB! Anyone else want to find me I'm Ann Phipps. x

Emma, we just sold our spare room bed too!! We now have a cot and wardrobe in there!! I love that room now!

Sorry ladies.. NCT is a charity in the UK and you pay about £240 for a course of lessons etc. They also have sales of newly new baby toys etc and it's a good way of meeting other ladies who are due the same time as you in your area.

Oh no for all you ladies weeing!! I better do more pelvic floor exercises!!

Awww.. ladykara!!! Congratulations!! You just made me cry.. what a lovely way of telling everyone. Amazing. So how are you enjoying married life?

Looking forward to the photo Limpetsmum!

xxx

Afternoon ladies

Hope you're all good today! Well, last night we went to Nando's (nom nom nom) and popped into Asda on the way there and they had the cutest baby outfits!! They had lots of disney ones like bambi, simba, thumper, etc and we got a really cute very hungry caterpillar sleepsuit! I have also come to the conclusion that baby likes Nando's as on our way out I felt an actual kick!! I shrieked ohhhh rather loudly and I'm sure everyone must have thought I was a nutter.

We're going up to the Trafford Centre this afternoon, even though it'll probably be heaving, to have a look at baby stuff (Matt's suggestion!!) then we're off out to the local pub with a couple of friends tonight which will be nice.

Yesterday my mum emailed me and she has ordered all of the bedding, curtains etc for the nursery! We're having the my jungle family theme from Mothercare:

https://www.mothercare.com/b/443980...031&mcb=core&rh=n:44398031,n:310868031&page=1

My sister also said she wanted to get us a gift for baby so she has ordered us the moses basket in the same range and a stand. AND THEN my Dad said that as he had a bonus at work he wanted to buy our cot for us!! So we are going to buy that this weekend at some point too. I'm so lucky to have such a nice family and I can't wait to get it all set up.

Anyway better go get ready so hope you all have a lovely good Friday and I'll speak to you later

xx

Afternoon ladies

Yesterday my mum emailed me and she has ordered all of the bedding, curtains etc for the nursery! We're having the my jungle family theme from Mothercare:

https://www.mothercare.com/b/443980...031&mcb=core&rh=n:44398031,n:310868031&page=1

xx

That bedding is adorable! My DH and I have chosen a jungle/animal theme too- from Babies r'Us
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3986576

I just LOVE all of this planning! So exciting and makes everything feel so real! Hope you have a great weekend!

Emzy we went to Nandos last night as well!! It was only my 2nd time ever so I got really confused but it was still very yummy.

Hey Laura! Thanks for adding me on FB. I have to say I'm so jealous. I've been searching for a coordinated nursery set that both me and my dh will like and the Baby R us website in the States has loads, but the UK one is rubbish! Basically my dh wants bright colours but I want something quite.. not sure how to describe it.. Well I like the neutral colours but basically don't want anything that looks too garish or cheap.

Am gutted!

Hey ladies!!!

hope all ok!!!

Has scan done yesterday, and its a ..................................

BOY!!!!

I knew it all along... lol... Im trying to post the video on youtbe at the moment, but having a bit of trouble.

x x x

Oh and Emzy, yours is lovely too but probably not colourful enough for my dh.

Yey!! Congrats Brownsie! How exciting, another boy! x

Im so excited!!

It's lovely to finally know. I'm glad I did find out now x

Just wanted to share my bump pic...I added my 12 week and then my 16 week pic. I feel like, in person, I look different but in the pics...not so much. What do you ladies think? :shrug: I took them in the same clothes so that you might be able to see better...eh- not sure?

12 weeks
12weeks.jpg

16 weeks
16wks1.jpg

Oh, and I think Ive added everyone on fb now...not sure if I missed anyone? I tried to go back and find everyone's names...it was quite a scavenger hunt :wacko::haha: If I missed anyone- I do apologize- my name is Laura Blanchfield (you can add me if you'd like!) :hugs:

Hey Laura! Thanks for adding me on FB. I have to say I'm so jealous. I've been searching for a coordinated nursery set that both me and my dh will like and the Baby R us website in the States has loads, but the UK one is rubbish! Basically my dh wants bright colours but I want something quite.. not sure how to describe it.. Well I like the neutral colours but basically don't want anything that looks too garish or cheap.

Am gutted!

It took DH and I a long time to finally agree. We were just walking through the store and he pointed this one out and said "I think I like this one"...I immediately threw it in the buggy and ran to the cash register to pay for it :haha: He kept finding flaws in all of the ones I was picking...so when he finally picked something and I thought it was cute too...I just ran with it- hahaha!
Plus, since we are still on the fence about finding out the sex of the baby- I think it was a nice set for a boy or girl! :thumbup: We, like you, tend to go for more quiet tones...we like earth tones (tans, greens, blues)...so I think this one is quite nice! I can't wait to get it all out and put together :happydance: Good luck on your hunt for a nursery set! :hugs:

CONGRATS Brownsie on the BLUE bump! So exciting! My DH is itching to know...he keeps coming up with reasons he thinks its a boy...and we still have about 4 weeks or so until we can possibly find out. (We still have to schedule the appt but can't until we have our appt on Tues:wacko:)
Anyways...a HUGE CONGRATS! :hugs:

I can see a difference Lauraly! lovely bump pics :D

and congrats on your little boy Brownsie :)

I can't wait to find out what team I'm on tomorrow!

Lauraly, you can see a difference now your 16 wks you look fuller... it's perfect x

Congrats Brownsie on having a boy, you can start all the planning now!

Oh my everyone seems to be out shopping... I haven't even started yet, I think I might start having a look around and see what I like, still got to send off for my bounty pack and vouchers yet!

Congrats on team blue Brownsie!! How lovely!!

I can see the difference with your pics Laura, so nice to be able to see the expanding isn't it? Makes it feel so real!

I bet you are so excited about your scan tomorrow Bekklez!!

Earth tones!! That's what I'm after Laura. So I now have to find something colourful in earth tones.. ummm. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->