****September Stars!!****

Congrats Brownsie!

I am crappy today. Had problems with my vision and now they have found protein in my urine. Need to have more testing next week, it's probably a UTI, but trying not to freak out thinking it's pre-eclamsia :(

Can I join your gang ??!

My names Laura and I am 28 and from Suffolk. I am 17+1 today with our first baby. Have spent nearly 8 years trying and when we finally gave up along came bump !! My due date is 9th September.

Hello and congratulations to everyone. xx

Hi Laura congrats on your bump and welcome to the gang!! x

Hey ladies!!!

hope all ok!!!

Has scan done yesterday, and its a ..................................

BOY!!!!

I knew it all along... lol... Im trying to post the video on youtbe at the moment, but having a bit of trouble.

x x x

Congrats! Im so excited for you! And everyone who is finding out...

Just got back from the Trafford Centre and it was HEAVING!! I came over all funny in HMV and had to sit down as I got so hot lol Anyway, a while back I joined the boots parenting club and got sent a bunch of vouchers. One of them was for a free changing bag when you buy a pack of pampers, so we got that today. Has anyone else got it? I think it's a great deal as the bag on its own was £30 and comes with a changing mat. I also had a voucher for double points on baby stuff and 1/3 of santuary mum to be products, so we got baby bath and lotion and I treated myself to some bath salts.

Now I am absolutely knackered so have cried off the pub tonight and have invited my friends round for coffee tomorrow instead. Man, living life on the edge this weekend ha ha! Still, I'm hoping to pop to town in the morning and get the cot!

Anyone doing anything good tonight?
xx

Yeah i have the bag from caitlyn. Problem is... so do 8/10 parents :lol: so try going to play group and knowing which one is yours haha

Can I join your gang ??!

My names Laura and I am 28 and from Suffolk. I am 17+1 today with our first baby. Have spent nearly 8 years trying and when we finally gave up along came bump !! My due date is 9th September.

aww wow congratulations hun how wonderful. it's amazing how many stories u hear of ppl trying for years then when they stop it finally happens for them!!! hope u have a happy, healthy pregnancy :) xxx

Yeah i have the bag from caitlyn. Problem is... so do 8/10 parents :lol: so try going to play group and knowing which one is yours haha

hmmm yeah that's a good point! maybe I'll tie a ribbon or something to it so I know it's mine, that's what I always do when I go away so I can easily see my suitcase at the airport ha ha!

Thanks Asher and Stacey !

Funny how things work out - I give up trying and then fate intervenes...

Can I join your gang ??!

Hello Laura, thats so similar to our story!! Welcome!! I am due 8th Sept!!

Congrats Brownsie!!!!

I wish my beany would move up off my bladder, i constantly feel like i need a wee!

Can I join your gang ??!

Congrats Brownsie!!!!

Thanks Becs,

Funny how things work out hey ! I have my 20 week scan on 5th May but I will actually be 21+6. I keep thinking I may end up getting a private scan before then as I am desperate to know what I am having !! :cloud9:

Can I join your gang ??!

Congrats Brownsie!!!!

Thanks Becs,

Funny how things work out hey ! I have my 20 week scan on 5th May but I will actually be 21+6. I keep thinking I may end up getting a private scan before then as I am desperate to know what I am having !! :cloud9:

I know we were thinking of having a private one as I will be 21 weeks but have decided to wait!!!

It's not that expensive in Suffolk - about £60 for a 20 minute dvd and 5 pictures. I haven't booked it just yet. Im trying the being patient route 1st !!!

I just think now that it will be worth waiting for, we have waited 6 years so a few more weeks won't hurt lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->