****September Stars!!****

aww you lot are natter boxes......

CONGRATS BROWNSIE lil blue bump woop woop!!!!

Welcome Laura.

Ive had a pretty boring day today not been up t much, went to mothercare and tried on jeans but no joy damn them!!!! its going to have to be dungarees at this rate (although i quite like them lol) me and limpets are going to set a new trend!!!

Got my 16 weeks mw appt on tuesday and im taking the mother-in-law with me as she is VERY mumsy!! bless her.... (i will be 17 weeks but eh!)

Hey all,
Hope you've all had a good 'good friday'? I felt Tufty kick for the 1st time today (well - 1st time i could be sure anyway). I wasn't prepared for how sharp they can be! I thought i was getting stitch at first - i was getting dressed & i had a twinge which stopped me in my tracks & made me hold my tummy & bend forward to ease it, then it came again. So i got the doppler & placed it over the spot - sure fire there was an almighty whoosh & the twinge came again! It's been happening every few hours ever since.......i've been walking round hobbycraft getting funny looks for my out loud ouch's :rofl: I dread to think how much harder they come when room in there gets tighter eeek!
Ouch - he's off again :growlmad:

Today DH took me to hobbycraft to pick up some wooden animals we spotted a few weeks ago in there. The plan is to put sticky back velcro on them & in places on the bedroom wall so bubba can take them on & off as he/she grows. Just an idea to brighten up the neutral room until they are old enough to have it decorated how they want it :winkwink: plus they are super cute!!! Only 79p each too!!!

Brownsie, congratulations again for Baby Blue Browning :happydance: i'm sooo happy for you hun!

its going to have to be dungarees at this rate (although i quite like them lol) me and limpets are going to set a new trend!!!
Are you ready for the piccies? I'm about to upload them heehee!

'THE' dungarees (look & weep carley :haha:) and my bump!

Attachments

• P4020061 edited.jpg
    P4020061 edited.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 15
  • P4020063 edited.jpg
    P4020063 edited.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
  • P4020066 edited.jpg
    P4020066 edited.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 11
  • P4020065 edited.jpg
    P4020065 edited.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 15
My new hair do & my Thomas with HIS new playmat :dohh:

Attachments

• P4020070 edited.jpg
    P4020070 edited.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • P3210044 edited.jpg
    P3210044 edited.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 4
Thought it would make sensxe to upload a piccy of my old hair do as well for comparison :thumbup:

Attachments

• 141120092198 edited.jpg
    141120092198 edited.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 11
looking god sexy lady and WOW to that bump.

nite nite girlies see ya tomorrow xxx

looking god sexy lady and WOW to that bump.
Thanks hun - i can't even say it's fat cos i lost so much weight being sick in the 1st tri i'm not even back up to my 7 week booking appointment weight! I seem to be loosing it off my hips too & putting it on my bump (hooray lol) The midwife commented i have a large uterus......i'm hoping that is a good thing? :wacko:
Well i'm off to bed too, we're off to spend Easter with friends tomorrow so i'll catch up in the week.
Have a good bank holiday weekend everyone, don't pig out on too many eggs now :haha:
Night night xxx

Looking good Angie! Loving the hair and the dungers! Fab!! Top bump too!!

17 weeks today for me!! I am just about to get my once a week internet feed of what's going on in there this week! I look forward to it!

Hope you are all ok. I think I might treat myself to a choccy egg today!

Limpetsmum, loving the dungaree's, your bump is really looking good !

Carly have you tried the jeans at Next? I bought the over the bump jeans and they are so comfortable, I'll change to under the bump when Im near the end. You can ask the store to order them in from their catlogue then go back a week later and try them on in the store. Next have a wide choice of Jeans under and over whereas Mothercare is pretty limited and don't fit me so well

Asher hope you enjoy your choccy egg xx

Aghh just typed lots out and then lost it all!

Anyhoo.. hi Laura! Welcome to September Starts.

Limpetsmum, I'm loving the new profile pic and the dungarees photos!! My you have a bump... I love it!!

xx

Brownsie - awww congrats on joining team blue :)

LauraK1982 - welcome lovely & a massive congratulations xx

Limpetsmum - I love the dungarees!

Yesterday I had some spotting (AGAIN!).
I know brown blood = old blood, but I couldn't help but panic :( OH told me to go to the hospital where I had to have an internal (eek) and swabs were taken to test for any infections. They also offered me an emergency scan today at 13.30, which I wasn't expecting at all. So now I'm waiting to see if bubs is okay, I'm sure s/he is :) Can't wait to see bubs again.

xxx

Hello,

I thought it was about time i joined my fellow September Mums, I have been very worried and so taking it day at a time, I have no real reason to worry, just a little spot at 9 and 12 weeks but scans showed everything to be fine, I think i am just naturally a worry wart!

I am due September 19th.

This is my 5th baby, I have a 16yr old ds, 15 yr old step son, 9yr old ds, 7yr old dd and 2yr old dd, my 2 yr old is with my husband the others i had b4 we met, so we are just completing out little extention to the existing family!

I am very exited about this baby, it will be our last baby as time is ticking (me 37 dh 40) and space is running out!
We will be finding out the sex of the baby on 28th April, however we are going to try and keep it quiet so its a surprise for everyone else!

So that is a little about me, I look forward to getting to know a little more about everyone here!

Happy Easter weekend everyone :hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Morning girls.
Congratualtions on the blue bump Brownsie and welcome to team blue!!!

Limpetsmum you look fab and I have bump envy.
This morning I was looking at my 'bump' and there is really nothing there! You wouldn't even tell I was pregnant now. I am nearly 19 weeks and nearly half way through and thought it would be bigger, but no! :-(. I wish I had a doppler to check he was okay. xx

Happy Easter to all you ladies, and I am hoping to eat far too many chocolate eggs!!! xx

Hey everyone! I am back from my scan and I can tell you I'm on team..............
PINK!

Baby was stubborn and it took them 15 minutes to get her to move her legs enough to tell, and they said they were pretty certain it's a girl, that she had enough little glimpses to say girl!
So my intuition was right, yay.

pics :)

Looking at us
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/M_10.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/M_15.jpg

And I noticed these ones I had, do you think she's sucking her thumb?
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/M_5.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/M_6.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/M_7.jpg
I'll admit now, I've always sucked my thumb and haven't quite grown out of it yet, so I was wondering is she was! shhh though. :)

hi iv not been on for a while

well everythings goin ok got my 20week scan 2 weeks time and im so exited

i was ment to go campin this weekend but cos of the weather we didnt go i ot a lil emotional and my oh booked 4 us 2 go to london all oayed 4 by him so thats even betta lol

well im ill go a throat infection that i cant take anything 4 chemist said see th doctor!!!!!!!!

by the way my name is stacey felloes on facebook pic of me in a yellow top wersin a rubber ring dont ask lol !!!!! add me just let me no ur b&b name 2 lol

Afternoon!

A wee girlie fantastic!!

Welcome to all who have come to join us!

Twitty wooo to the dungers and what a lovely bump you have going on there too!!

Well I have had a really crappy night. Nathan was a star and was only up once during the night for OH but I woke up and couldnt stop coughing up crap, my nose/sinuses were blocked and I coughed so hard I threw up all my dinner....which whilst I was doing wet myself:cry::blush:

So not the best of nights for me but OH was a star and was looking after me even when I was a complete wimp and crying as I hate being sick:dohh:

But of course now its day again its only my nose that keeps running...

Oh and I think I might be getting an eye infection as during the night my right eye was stuck together....lovely! Just glad hubby must love me as I must have been so attractive with being sick, sticky eye and wet jim jam bums!

Oh well off out to buy some more bedding plants for my wee Toby tortoise who I will be waking up next week so I need to get his indoor house sorted since I have not done his outdoor one due to the snow and crap weather.

BRING ON THE SUN!!

Oh and hope your all having a fabby weekend and hopefully having a long easter weekend filled with eggs and yummy stuff!!

Emma.xx

Welcome to team pink Bekklez!! :pink::pink::pink:

We're off to get our cot this afternoon! Whoop!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->