****September Stars!!****

Happy 19 weeks Emzy!!!!!!

We have been out all morning walking the dog, it was lovely!!! Now my husband is loading the car ready for a carboot tomorrow!! We have just cleared our loft and had a good old sort out!! Feels good!!! Hopefully the weather will be ok and we make some cash for some baby bits!!! I love having a good sort out, luckily I am not a great hoarder and not sentimental over most things!!

Becs0375, I totally need to do that, too. I got through a few boxes of things the week before last, but I am determined to take a least three boxes to the thrift store/consignment shops this weekend. De-cluttering is the best feeling.
And if you can make some cash from it, even sweeter!
I was such a bargain baroness with baby stuff for my first. I bought most things secondhand for a fraction of the cost. And this time, we hardly need anything. Which is good, because we certainly don't have the same level of savings this time around, after mat leave and child care.
Quiet holiday weekend planned for us. We had company earlier in the week, but now we're just enjoying a quiet house (the toddler is sleeping) and planning on doing a few chores and cooking some nice meals.
Hope everyone is having a great long weekend! :)

Congrats on your pink news Bekklez! Fab! And happy birthday! xx

right girls - i have a swinging crib and im IN LOVE!!!

Attachments

• DSC00043.jpg
    DSC00043.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
That's lovely Carley! Very much like the one I have, and I love it!!!

aww Carley that's lovely! I wanted a swinging crib, but don't really have the space in our room for one so have gone for a moses basket instead.

Whilst we are posting piccies, here is our cot that we got today, a piccy of the bedding set that's on it's way, our moses basket and bouncer chair :happydance:

Attachments

• cot.jpg
    cot.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
  • bedding.jpg
    bedding.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
  • basket.jpg
    basket.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1
  • chair.jpg
    chair.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
oh and I forgot the changing table that we got too!

Attachments

• table.jpg
    table.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1
Happy 19 weeks Emzy, I love all your stuff, so colourful!! x

It's from babies r us and is in the sale half price for £60 at the mo! https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...angers/Kensington-Dresser-in-Dark-Oak(0073419)

hmm for some reason that link doesn't work. Well if you go to www.babiesrus.co.uk and search for Kensington Dresser in Dark Oak you will find it xx

think i'll go online and get one with the drawers too as theres not enough space for a changing table and chest of drawers.... we did get one with our cot that sits over the top but ive always had my heart set on a proper table for it.... we'll see....

Had a pretty crap evening, grandads had a heart attack and is in hosp.

nana had a stroke a year or so ago, looks like its grandads turn to be worse for wear :( i love my nana and grandad

Amy, so sorry to hear that about your grandfather. :hugs:

Cute furniture, girls!
I have a UK/North America question: is a "crib" a cradle to you guys? Because what you call a cot, we call a crib here. But cradle here generally refers to a smaller baby bed that rocks or moves somehow. So yours don't necessarily have to move?
:shrug:
This might be one of those international relations moments? :) We need an online translator! :)

a cot is large and static and crib is tiny and can sometimes rock..... hope that helps....

Oh no Amy, sorry to hear about your Grandad. hope he is ok. sending big hugs xx

Heyy im new to this.. and also expecting a baby in septemberr :] edd - 28th sept :)
cannot wait.. im so excited ! :D And defo cant wait till i find out what team im on ;)
Congrats to everyone here :D and hope all of your pregnancies go fantastically :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->